17 6'2 rate me body + face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuark you mog me to oblivion.
haha while reading your thread yesterday I was thinking that If i looked like you i wouldnt be insecure.
daily reminder that its over if your rate me thread isnt at least 2pages

Last edited:
We have similar body

You are good I think you need haircut maybe

You can't deceive us, we have all seen your body and frame.

You don't measure up to @tincelw, you have 17" bideltoid and sub 6" wrists.

I couldn't find that one body pic you posted, but I found this picture of your wrists:

Edit: Oh wait, nvm I found it:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
haha while reading your thread yesterday I was thinking that If i looked like you i wouldnt be insecure.
daily reminder that its over if your rate me thread isnt at least 2pages
Brah you got an amazing bone structure just go to the slums and slayy some poor curry whores. Srs bo just say you will marry them and take them back to your home country or some shit and they will let you do anything you want to them because they are so poor and desperate to leave their shithole country. A Belgian guy did this in Morocco and he absolutely slayed by tricking foids into thinking that he was gonna take them home to Belgium (he didn't lol). There are even pictures he took of him humiliating them on the internet but I'm too lazy to find them now.

(((mentalcel)))=jew term

any more ratings guys?

you are good buddy. Just get a rhino and a skin care routine

Guys I might have bdd or i am just ugly I dont know. Here are my video + pics and body, please give me accurate psl rating thanks. Video is from before gyming (like 5months) and pics are more recent.

Very impressive transformation. What'd you do to gymcel? Before = 4/10, now you're a solid 6.5/10 with your height. Rhinoplasty and eyebrows, like everyone else has been recommending, would ascend you to a 7 for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very impressive transformation. What'd you do to gymcel? Before = 4/10, now you're a solid 6.5/10 with your height. Rhinoplasty and eyebrows, like everyone else has been recommending, would ascend you to a 7 for sure.

For gymcel i started with ivysaurs begginer program, and then did nsuns. After my bench becomes 100kg ill move to a hypertrophy program

For gymcel i started with ivysaurs begginer program, and then did nsuns. After my bench becomes 100kg ill move to a hypertrophy program
Yeah, I'm planning on doing greyskull on a cut this summer. Heard of nsuns but not ivysaurs

btw guys do I look better in the before gymcelling video or after?

Low tier chadlite.
You're good looking.

Chadlite.
Congrats.

mogs me to sin.
you’re chadlite bro just work on your eyebrows and frame

You look German.

Slayer of Asian girls and Latinas.

7,5 preserve your hair.

He'll actually look more masc without it.

skinheads-gather-at-the-site-of-a-planned-npd-march-september-25-2004-picture-id51356970
That guy is more good looking so he can pull it off
I cant do that especially with my eye area

What do you need a bump for? You look good. You're nose is bulbous but its not ugly. Don't cut, you're skinny and would only take longer to reach a good cut vs just bulking than cutting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
grow and enjoy

What do you need a bump for? You look good. You're nose is bulbous but its not ugly. Don't cut, you're skinny and would only take longer to reach a good cut vs just bulking than cutting.
Wont my face become more bloated if I bulk up. Since body doesnt matter and I have a decent frame isnt my body enough and I should start focusing on face more?

Pyrocinical/10

Hightier normie in curryland

Status
Not open for further replies.