18 Years Old MK677 + Huperzine-A HeightMaxxing Journey

You’re 18 and expect to grow from mk? hate to break it to you but Its OVER
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV
Why? Spine growth plates probably open.

Plus I can fraud a 6’2” claim easily so there is no reason to rope. The only one who should rope is yourself, because you are a complete manlet below 6 foot.

I read some articles that I need to take for at least 3 months to experience any growth. Does anyone have anecdotal evidence for this or is it pure copium?

I read some articles that I need to take for at least 3 months to experience any growth. Does anyone have anecdotal evidence for this or is it pure copium?
I've heard it takes 6 months to see any results. I fell for the cope and took MK-677 for 3 months and nothing happened.

Just buy HGH or IGF-1 LR3 if you can afford it. MK-677 isn't going to do much.

I've heard it takes 6 months to see any results. I fell for the cope and took MK-677 for 3 months and nothing happened.

Just buy HGH or IGF-1 LR3 if you can afford it. MK-677 isn't going to do much.
The thing I don’t understand is why it takes 6 months. Doesn’t the IGF1 increase instantly when you start taking it?

• +1
Reactions: horizon
Drop huperzine a. Lower mk dose to 12.5mg. Add ai. If hgh is possible, use hgh instead. Go on roids and take thyroid pills to increase igf. Mk will be much more profound when it’s combined with drugs that increase/make you more sensitive to igf.
Shouldn’t drop huperzine though.

The thing I don’t understand is why it takes 6 months. Doesn’t the IGF1 increase instantly when you start taking it?
Your IGF-1 levels have to raise to a certain level before you start growing.

You're 18 though, it's not like you can wait 6 months and still grow in height. MK-677 is not going to do anything.

Buy HGH if you can afford it, eat protein, and sleep well. If you take HGH for 2 months and you don't grow a single cm, your growth plates are closed.

I am starting a journey today, I am 18 years old and 186 cm tall in the morning, 184 evening. I will take:
- 20 mg MK677
- 200 mcg Huperzine-A
Everyday for the next 6 months, and I will update you with the results atleast weekly.
My goal is to reach 190 cm, which is 5 cm if we consider 185 is my average height.
Huperzine-A has been shown to cope in terms of inhibiting somatostatin.

Alpha-GPC, Galantamine, CDP choline, Lemon Balm are all much more effective. Using vitamin B5 with 200mg of Alpha GPC will increase your GH levels a lot in combination with MK677.

Shouldn’t drop huperzine though.
Yes, drop Huperzine-A. It has been shown that it doesn't inhibit somatostatin. There are much more effective somatostatin inhibitors out there.

Your IGF-1 levels have to raise to a certain level before you start growing.

You're 18 though, it's not like you can wait 6 months and still grow in height. MK-677 is not going to do anything.

Buy HGH if you can afford it, eat protein, and sleep well. If you take HGH for 2 months and you don't grow a single cm, your growth plates are closed.
MK677 with a somatostatin inhibitor has shown to be very effective at increasing IGF levels and GH levels, so I wouldn't doubt it. You will just have very crazy dreams and things like that but recovery will be great. HGH takes months to work and produce results, so no point.

I don't know enough but it blocks certain functions which prevent you from raising your gh, there is alot of info on google.
Why would you wanna lower your gh? I thought the best way to grow taller is to raise your gh levels

Why would you wanna lower your gh? I thought the best way to grow taller is to raise your gh levels
Wait nvm I get it it does the opposite

I am starting a journey today, I am 18 years old and 186 cm tall in the morning, 184 evening. I will take:
- 20 mg MK677
- 200 mcg Huperzine-A
Everyday for the next 6 months, and I will update you with the results atleast weekly.
My goal is to reach 190 cm, which is 5 cm if we consider 185 is my average height.
Mature and scientific with reasonable expectations.
Are you sure you’re posting on the correct site?

Good luck with your journey.

• +1
Reactions: StableGenius
Plus I can fraud a 6’2” claim easily so there is no reason to rope. The only one who should rope is yourself, because you are a complete manlet below 6 foot.
Absolute delusional monkey keep taking diabetes pill when you’re already 6’+ . It never began for your low iq retarded brain

Absolute delusional monkey keep taking diabetes pill when you’re already 6’+ . It never began for your low iq retarded brain
6 foot is average height in my country in EU.

How's the progress so far
- 20 mg MK677
- 200 mcg Huperzine-A
Mirin hard rn how's the progress ?

It’s been 3 months and we have grown absolutely nothing. I will keep taking for one more month but it’s cope so far.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Achilles
20mg daily 10 in morning and 10 evening
Was that the only thing you were taking for heightmaxxing since 3 months ?
If yes then I suggest you too add some more compounds you can reach 190cm easily

• +1
Reactions: StableGenius
Was that the only thing you were taking for heightmaxxing since 3 months ?
If yes then I suggest you too add some more compounds you can reach 190cm easily
What should I take?

What should I take?
If you have money go for real hgh and blast around 8iu+ per day for 3-4 months and hexarelim 50mcg and igf 1lr3
I also had buyed a height course before it's about microfractures technique you can gain guarenteed 3 inches in 6 months -1 year with that
If you want the course pdf pm me

less than a year later i am 187 naturally in the morning and above 185 at night, so i have grown. but the thing is i haven't taken mk677 in over half a year. i think the growth was natural. i am now hopping back on mk677 20mg for a full year at the age of 19. Any growth would be good, I hope for atleast 2 cm tho.

- 20 mg MK677
- 200 mcg Huperzine-A
any updates?