19M Curry, be brutally honest.

Ritzy2KReborn

Ritzy2KReborn

Unaware Currycel
Hey! I'm 19M fatcel, acnecel, scarcel. Recently did accutane, working at scars and my weight now. What other physical changes do you think I require except those 2? I'll be also shifting to contacts after fixing my scars and I will change my hairstyle after loosing fat.

I'm 95 kg rn and 187 cm tall.

jfl I saw this on incel selfies

Normie tbh. I think you can lose bloat and get id of those glasses.
Yeah I'm pretty fat rn, my face and belly has lot of unwanted mass, I'm planning to ditch glasses as soon as my scarring is fixed, glasses helps me hide my shitskin for now.

Are you a sand nigger (arab) or curry (indian)?

Are you a sand nigger (arab) or curry (indian)?
I'm a curry man, born and raised in India. Still living in this trash country.

I think your above average in your country + tall is bonus. Average in the west tho

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I'm a curry man, born and raised in India. Still living in this trash country.
Seriously bro you have an excellent height for a curry. Just gymcel and get to a low body fat %

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Ritzy2KReborn and SikKunt
i have this exact hoodie

• Love it
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn
Average.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Ritzy2KReborn
Seriously bro you have an excellent height for a curry. Just gymcel and get to a low body fat %
I still get heightmogged every few days haha, I've planned to gymcel. I'm thinking of gymming only when I'm thin and want to put on muscle mass, accutane has given me bad side effects i did about 120-150mg daily for 8 months and I still havent recovered from joint aches, trying to loose weight myself for now through diet etc. Thanks for your input, what else can I work at?

I think your above average in your country + tall is bonus. Average in the west tho
my oneitis told me "Height is just a number". I don't think so 2 inches above or below my current height will make any significant difference.

Bro....
You look like you are 25 at least.
You arent ugly anyways.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Ritzy2KReborn
Bro....
You look like you are 25 at least.
You arent ugly anyways.
Yeah man I've been told I look way older for my age, I'm pretty sure it's my extreme amount of weight. I would've shaved this shit off but my face is so fat rn

Yeah man I've been told I look way older for my age, I'm pretty sure it's my extreme amount of weight. I would've shaved this shit off but my face is so fat rn

You fit in a beard and being bloated without a beard is way worse.
Keep it until you get lean.

You fit in a beard and being bloated without a beard is way worse.
Keep it until you get lean.
Yep I'm planning to keep it until i loose weight, people only tell me I look older than my age when I first meet them but I think this grows on them. I don't know. but being fat is definitely contributing to looking older.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Way better than I thought... just lose weight/build muscle.

• Love it
You definitely aren't below average. Quite a good curry bro. Follow the advice the others gave you and you'll do good.

• Love it
You definitely aren't below average. Quite a good curry bro. Follow the advice the others gave you and you'll do good.
Lifefuel, thank you man. I definitely need to go sub 12% bf

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Hey! I'm 19M fatcel, acnecel, scarcel. Recently did accutane, working at scars and my weight now. What other physical changes do you think I require except those 2? I'll be also shifting to contacts after fixing my scars and I will change my hairstyle after loosing fat.

I'm 95 kg rn and 187 cm tall.

R u dicking the smiling one?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and SikKunt
You are pretty tall and look strong.
And also your face doest look to bad its actually normie tier. Mogs me tbh

• Love it
lose weight, wear contacts, trim beard to stubble, get better hair cut and go slay

• Love it