2024 Plan for ascention for chad

14yearoldpslmogger

Iron
I am a HTN to Chadlite
im prob more a chadlite but my skin nerfs me a fuck ton but im known as the good looking dude dating is easy i just need a bit of effort nothing else and i can get girls, any way here is my plan

1 skin max idk how i can explain my typa acne but it makes my nose look bigger cause im bloated in that place i have some smile lines and shit so i got to skin care max i will go to a dermatologist
2 eyebrow and eye lash max with castor oil as well as use volufiline which i dont really think i need i have good hooding but i finna use it anyway and see lol
eye brows are some what thin but have a good shape and got potential eye lashes are very mid
3 lipmax, volufiline and micronediling, my lips are ok but bigger lips will def look better ngl
4 mewing chewing and shit like that, i already have a very good jaw and bone structure i just need some softmaxes and im a chadlite to chad will also style max and get piercings and rings for that female gaze and i will heightmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, shieldzz and 7 others
Piercings are gay ngl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii, optimisticzoomer, rand anon and 2 others
Piercings are gay ngl.
thinking of getting that cross damian kater wears

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and PointOfNoReturn
I am a HTN to Chadlite
im prob more a chadlite but my skin nerfs me a fuck ton but im known as the good looking dude dating is easy i just need a bit of effort nothing else and i can get girls, any way here is my plan

1 skin max idk how i can explain my typa acne but it makes my nose look bigger cause im bloated in that place i have some smile lines and shit so i got to skin care max i will go to a dermatologist
2 eyebrow and eye lash max with castor oil as well as use volufiline which i dont really think i need i have good hooding but i finna use it anyway and see lol
eye brows are some what thin but have a good shape and got potential eye lashes are very mid
3 lipmax, volufiline and micronediling, my lips are ok but bigger lips will def look better ngl
4 mewing chewing and shit like that, i already have a very good jaw and bone structure i just need some softmaxes and im a chadlite to chad will also style max and get piercings and rings for that female gaze and i will heightmaxx
Show pics nigga. I used to think that i´m chadlite when i joined and i´m now mtn. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad, aleksander, mirrormogger and 14 others
Show pics nigga. I used to think that i´m chadlite when i joined and i´m now mtn. :lul:
i wont, dont want to show pics but i can see my self in the mirror

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, shieldzz and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Shkreliii
It doesn't matter what you want to wear, piercings gay.
At most you should maybe use magnetics if you really want to, but that's about it.
ye magnetics sound better ngl, thx

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 47552
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Shkreliii, horizontallytall and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and LooksThinker
  • +1
  • So Sad
hahahhahah ye bro even bo2cell looks chad in mirrors ahhahaha just be chad in mirror theory
Mirrors don´t count. Real chads look good even when they are targeted by a distortion and bad lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
you the only mf that helped everyone else here just to hate for no reasons smh, incels..
Ngl just get your ascension info and leave.
I'm probably leaving soon ngl.

• +1
I am a HTN to Chadlite

show ur face because everyone magically happens to be a chaldite lol.

1. just buy tret u can get it on amazon

2. eyelash maxing is useless if u dont get a lash lift
3. good shit

4. mewing is cope just dorp bf %

• +1
Ngl just get your ascension info and leave.
I'm probably leaving soon ngl.
ye fr, i just have some questions about some shit and then im dipping pretty sure i have everything but i still sometimes lurk to talk to other people to listen to other opinions about certain stuff exapmple volufiline anyway bro gl hope you ascend

• +1
ye fr, i just have some questions about some shit and then im dipping pretty sure i have everything but i still sometimes lurk to talk to other people to listen to other opinions about certain stuff exapmple volufiline anyway bro gl hope you ascend
Sounds good, best of luck to you too.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and 14yearoldpslmogger
show ur face because everyone magically happens to be a chaldite lol.

1. just buy tret u can get it on amazon

2. eyelash maxing is useless if u dont get a lash lift
3. good shit

4. mewing is cope just dorp bf %
2, when i used to use castor oil i saw good growth but i stopped using it cause it was my sisters will get hold of it again
4, mewing isnt quite cope for my age atleast but i dont need it since i already have a veryy good jaw

• +1
muh mewing get off this forum

• +1
I am a HTN to Chadlite

shit is a pretty accurate description of what mewing is, good luck though

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, kalefartbomb and ReinerGeist1
users here are so fucking retarded I wanna slash op's 14 year old throat

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 21048
2, when i used to use castor oil i saw good growth but i stopped using it cause it was my sisters will get hold of it again
4, mewing isnt quite cope for my age atleast but i dont need it since i already have a veryy good jaw
send the "very good jaw"

• +1
bro just needs some softmaxxes and he is chadlite to chad jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, The Grinch, aqircc and 1 other person
wdym everyone looks like chad in mirrors?
Do normies look like normies in mirrors then? I atleast look like a htn+ in mirrors but mtn in pics.

• +1
14yearoldpslmogger

• +1
Do normies look like normies in mirrors then? I atleast look like a htn+ in mirrors but mtn in pics.
why would you care about how good you look in pics? like legit tho if you are an HTN+ irl then you are set bro why would you care how you look like in pics when in mirror or irl you look good?

• +1
kindergarten.org

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and shogrim
why would you care about how good you look in pics? like legit tho if you are an HTN+ irl then you are set bro why would you care how you look like in pics when in mirror or irl you look good?
Because i´m looksminned as fuck so i want to improve myself to max possible.

• +1
users here are so fucking retarded I wanna slash op's 14 year old throat
This place is for 3psl khhv subhumans who rotted here for years like myself who need to to ascend to HTN for a decent life not 10 year old fyp tiktok kids

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and ReinerGeist1
I am a HTN to Chadlite

don't eyebrowmax or lipmax because you don't want to look ethnic if you're white.

• +1
don't eyebrowmax or lipmax because you don't want to look ethnic if you're white.
please don't mixedfish okay?

• +1
yeah eyebrow maxing will make you look Arab

• +1
LOL you don't even know what you are talking about

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and LooksThinker
If you stay 5'3 you will be capped for life at ltn retard kid

• +1