2024 Plan for ascention for chad

I am a HTN to Chadlite
im prob more a chadlite but my skin nerfs me a fuck ton but im known as the good looking dude dating is easy i just need a bit of effort nothing else and i can get girls, any way here is my plan

1 skin max idk how i can explain my typa acne but it makes my nose look bigger cause im bloated in that place i have some smile lines and shit so i got to skin care max i will go to a dermatologist
2 eyebrow and eye lash max with castor oil as well as use volufiline which i dont really think i need i have good hooding but i finna use it anyway and see lol
eye brows are some what thin but have a good shape and got potential eye lashes are very mid
3 lipmax, volufiline and micronediling, my lips are ok but bigger lips will def look better ngl
4 mewing chewing and shit like that, i already have a very good jaw and bone structure i just need some softmaxes and im a chadlite to chad will also style max and get piercings and rings for that female gaze and i will heightmaxx
If you already have a good jaw, wouldn’t reccomend chewing as you have more to lose than to win (chance of TMJ and bruxism issues)

Pm pics and I can give personalized advice

You joined after him :lul:
as ive said multiple times before, i had an acc with 5k rep and 3k posts that i made in february - march of this same year

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
don't eyebrowmax or lipmax because you don't want to look ethnic if you're white.
???? eyebrow dont make you ethnic, and bigger lips always better bro

you gonna be still sub5 no matter what you do

over

I am a HTN to Chadlite
im prob more a chadlite but my skin nerfs me a fuck ton but im known as the good looking dude dating is easy i just need a bit of effort nothing else and i can get girls, any way here is my plan

1 skin max idk how i can explain my typa acne but it makes my nose look bigger cause im bloated in that place i have some smile lines and shit so i got to skin care max i will go to a dermatologist
2 eyebrow and eye lash max with castor oil as well as use volufiline which i dont really think i need i have good hooding but i finna use it anyway and see lol
eye brows are some what thin but have a good shape and got potential eye lashes are very mid
3 lipmax, volufiline and micronediling, my lips are ok but bigger lips will def look better ngl
4 mewing chewing and shit like that, i already have a very good jaw and bone structure i just need some softmaxes and im a chadlite to chad will also style max and get piercings and rings for that female gaze and i will heightmaxx
pics or larp

If you already have a good jaw, wouldn’t reccomend chewing as you have more to lose than to win (chance of TMJ and bruxism issues)
i know about tmj and shit so i dont over do it, chewing does have benefits even for bone growth not only muscle growth for at least at the age am at since my bone strcuture is very flexable i can destroy it by mouthbreather or maintain and improve it by chewing and nose breathing (mewing isnt quite cope boyos stfu and stop mouthbreathing)

Bruh, everyone looks like chad in mirrors.
what would you say best way to see what you actually look like is? back camera from distance? professional photo from distance?

what would you say best way to see what you actually look like is? back camera from distance? professional photo from distance?
Idk man, it´s more like how well your face responds to camera+every lighting. Professional photos (which are only used on models) from distance should be the most accurate way but i have never got taken pics like that.

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
Idk man, it´s more like how well your face responds to camera+every lighting. Professional photos (which are only used on models) from distance should be the most accurate way but i have never got taken pics like that.
yeah that’s true. So generally how you see yourself in a professional photo is gonna be pretty close to irl?

• +1
yeah that’s true. So generally how you see yourself in a professional photo is gonna be pretty close to irl
That also depends on what you see as "professional cameras". I for example looked much worse in some of my school book pics than irl even tho they are taken with a professional camera.

That also depends on what you see as "professional cameras". I for example looked much worse in some of my school book pics than irl even tho they are taken with a professional camera.
like a pic taken with a pro camera at a social event maybe

• Hmm...