27 Days WaterFast ( looksmax.org record)

shieldzz

shieldzz

i am gonna start a waterfast again . 9 days was my highest water fast ( done tone of water fasts of 3-6 days,and 1 time 9 days ). The record of longest water fast user on this website was 26 days . I am going all in and i am gonna do 27 days water fast.

- I will drink around 2 L water a day
-gym only first few days which i have energy,and maybe from day 13 + when my body will get used to it and i will have the energy to weight lift
- Gonna take daily SALT WATER, magnesium,potassium and more ( You risk death if you wont take sodium ( salt ) and other electrolyes )

- No black coffe / teea / aderall this time
- Gonna drink sometimes coke zero to feel better,not more than 1 L a day

-Gonna SCALE myself on Day 28,i am not going to track my progress untill last day,bcuz it might get me demotivated if i dont lose weight daily ( really important for me )

I've done this before a lot and cons / pros

Pros
-you lose fat
-you save ton of money ( especially me )
- motivation to do work

Cons

-you lose muscle
-might feel like die sometimes
-might feel demotivated at times
-feel weak as fuck

I've been binging for last week,so its gonna be hard as fuck first days because my body is used to food . But i want to end the year in style

WARNING : If you want to WATERFAST make sure !!! to take ur electrolyes and to take sodium . all idiots which passed out / died because of extended fasts were because they didnt took their electrolyes and their body breaked apart. If you take ur electrolyes your body eventually will get used without food and will take the resources from your current fat

will update after i finish the fast

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lebronjames23, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, THEMOGGER and 4 others
say goodbye to lean muscle mass, metabolism , collagen and testosterone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, DoII, kebab and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, princeofpeace, schizo echochamber and 2 others
You're comically obese and Indian.
And yet you manage to look like a cockroach next to me, fucking brutal. Levels to this shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, Detective, kovacs and 5 others
Bro is going to come back looking like this

IMG 4767

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shogun, dannydipss, j05 and 2 others
imma fast too after thanksgiving
Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIF

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
@PseudoMaxxer @NumbThePain @Amnesia

27? your fucking dumb, you should really consider killing your self on livestream for my entertainment

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
27? your fucking dumb, you should really consider killing your self on livestream for my entertainment
you are a normie enjoy being average dog

y
i am gonna start a waterfast again . 9 days was my highest water fast ( done tone of water fasts of 3-6 days,and 1 time 9 days ). The record of longest water fast user on this website was 26 days . I am going all in and i am gonna do 27 days water fast.

- I will drink around 2 L water a day
-gym only first few days which i have energy,and maybe from day 13 + when my body will get used to it and i will have the energy to weight lift
- Gonna take daily SALT WATER, magnesium,potassium and more ( You risk death if you wont take sodium ( salt ) and other electrolyes )

- No black coffe / teea / aderall this time
- Gonna drink sometimes coke zero to feel better,not more than 1 L a day

-Gonna SCALE myself on Day 28,i am not going to track my progress untill last day,bcuz it might get me demotivated if i dont lose weight daily ( really important for me )

I've done this before a lot and cons / pros

Pros
-you lose fat
-you save ton of money ( especially me )
- motivation to do work

Cons

-you lose muscle
-might feel like die sometimes
-might feel demotivated at times
-feel weak as fuck

I've been binging for last week,so its gonna be hard as fuck first days because my body is used to food . But i want to end the year in style

WARNING : If you want to WATERFAST make sure !!! to take ur electrolyes and to take sodium . all idiots which passed out / died because of extended fasts were because they didnt took their electrolyes and their body breaked apart. If you take ur electrolyes your body eventually will get used without food and will take the resources from your current fat

will update after i finish the fast
you’ll die bruh don’t do it no need.

how not eating for a whole month will motivate you to work bro thinks auschwitz was the dream

? anyone can do a 27 day water fast
retard think you can without food while having more than 12% bodyfat . you can only die if u are a retard . you have water,you have all electrolyes,you can sleep .

y

you’ll die bruh don’t do it no need.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
retard think you can without food while having more than 12% bodyfat . you can only die if u are a retard . you have water,you have all electrolyes,you can sleep .
want me to do a 28 day fast to beat your dumbass? ill include pics and daily updates

• JFL
want me to do a 28 day fast to beat your dumbass? ill include pics and daily updates
YOu will binge 5000 calories after 48 hours .You are not me

Nigger

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Why not roll 48 hour fasts and refeed on 3rd day.
Its much easier and u wont lose ur mind

YOu will binge 5000 calories after 48 hours .You are not me

Nigger
haha, flexing 9 days your pathetic

ive done 11 days from camping & vacation food getting fucked. its nothing hard. your flexing 9 days cause your a dumb nigger with no willpower

• JFL
Why not roll 48 hour fasts and refeed on 3rd day.
Its much easier and u wont lose ur mind
The hardest thing its not to NOT EAT

the hardest thing for me while fasting its the boredom . LIFE IS BORING AS HELL WHEN U STARVE

haha, flexing 9 days your pathetic

ive done 11 days from camping & vacation food getting fucked. its nothing hard. your flexing 9 days cause your a dumb nigger with no willpower
You have LOST

you guys are acting like a 27 day water fast will kill him lol, people have went much longer.

bet, this will be motivation for both of us, make sure to include pics tho so i know your not larping, and obviously ill do the same

• +1
Reactions: harsh1294x
you guys are acting like a 27 day water fast will kill him lol, people have went much longer.
it can kill you only if you dont take electrolyes / live in bad conditions ( extremely hot ) / having health issues , workout if u feel nauseous or things like this

Laying in bed with good heat and chilling while drinking ton of water and taking vitamins wont kill you LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: Running!
bet, this will be motivation for both of us, make sure to include pics tho so i know your not larping, and obviously ill do the same
i will comeback on day 28 to make a thread,wont post daily thread again like last time bcuz its boring

• +1
it can kill you only if you dont take electrolyes / live in bad conditions ( extremely hot ) / having health issues , workout if u feel nauseous or things like this

Laying in bed with good heat and chilling while drinking ton of water and taking vitamins wont kill you LMFAO
i am located in extremely hot terrain, i had to stop water fast around week one, also, are you still teen or are you older?

i will comeback on day 28 to make a thread,wont post daily thread again like last time bcuz its boring
ok, then take a pic of weight before and weight after, ill do daily threads

i am located in extremely hot terrain, i had to stop water fast around week one, also, are you still teen or are you older?
im 21. last year i couldt water fast for more than 24 hours otherwise i feel like i was dying . I managed to get to 9 days in 2023 but i still want to go even further , i could still lose weight in a normal deficit but i want to push myself to know that everything i say its achievable

• +1
ok, then take a pic of weight before and weight after, ill do daily threads
i am not gonna weight before bcuz i dont want to get demotivated . i finished my last fast with peak weight around 62.6 KG . i will be atleast 60 kg at the end of the fast anyway

im 21. last year i couldt water fast for more than 24 hours otherwise i feel like i was dying . I managed to get to 9 days in 2023 but i still want to go even further , i could still lose weight in a normal deficit but i want to push myself to know that everything i say its achievable
are you currently heavy or are you more of a normal weight?

Bets on em stopping in 4 minutes?? I'm putting my cock

62,6kg was my peak weight,few weeks ago. im planning to go to 50-55
are you a female? how the fuck will you be 110lbs as a male

are you a female? how the fuck will you be 110lbs as a male
im not female but prettyboys have to go to 55kg to be lean . Sad

• Woah
im not female but prettyboys have to go to 55kg to be lean . Sad
i’d look like a skeleton, i’m around 70kg currently and i have hollow cheeks and a very defined face, weird how bodies work.

What's your goal? I've always been curious to try prolonged fasting. I think you'd be more efficient in losing weight by having a caloric deficit, walking and doing a lot of cardio + exercise, but if you have no real obligations I don't see why not. Keep the thread updated if you go through with it. I see a lot of mindless negative comments and I can only recommend you ignore them. Like water off a duck's back, etc.

i’d look like a skeleton, i’m around 70kg currently and i have hollow cheeks and a very defined face, weird how bodies work.
im 5'9 aswell

I am 5’9/5’10
its just some ppl have weird genetic that they have to go below 60 kg to be lean

Look this guy, at 61 kg he is bloat and skinnyfat and he had to go to 53 kg to be lean

The hardest thing its not to NOT EAT

the hardest thing for me while fasting its the boredom . LIFE IS BORING AS HELL WHEN U STARVE
I know food is one of the greatest cope(especially junk)
But being bloated after eating junk is suifuel

its just some ppl have weird genetic that they have to go below 60 kg to be lean

Look this guy, at 61 kg he is bloat and skinnyfat and he had to go to 53 kg to be lean

Cause lack of bones/muscle mass

Yup im around this weight and people sometimes call me skinny

Yup im around this weight and people sometimes call me skinny
today i walked into class and a teacher said i look concerningly skinny. maybe it’s because of my gigabones idfk

Cause lack of bones/muscle mass
i have bones and my mass is average. im not skinnyfat anymore,finally my
jaw and veins start to pop up since i hit below 65 kg

• Hmm...
Reactions: marek937
You barely finished your 10 days waterfast and now you try 27 days cage

• +1