3 month comparison. Did I ascend or descend?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Autismcel and ItsOver999
Your nose is so diagonally forward it's disgusting and unaesthetic
I dont see you spewing shit on that guy's hook on his nose
4042132 98273183 4189 4DC5 80EA 48AAAC6F96A2
(still elite sp dont get me wrong)

On god you're just jealous from funky JFL.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Funky fogs the guy in the middle lmao
Werent u the guy that was talking about males rating males when u said funky doesnt wanna have sex with men..? Why u think u know better than a woman?

Werent u the guy that was talking about males rating males when u said funky doesnt wanna have sex with men..? Why u think u know better than a woman?
Then ask more women smarty pants. Asking a single women doesn't mean shit especially when she says "I guess:soy:"

There's a reason why scientific studies on humans use more than 1 person when studying things

• Ugh..
Then ask more women smarty pants. Asking a single women doesn't mean shit especially when she says "I guess:soy:"

There's a reason why scientific studies on humans include more than 1 person when studying things

• Ugh..

There's a reason why scientific studies on humans use more than 1 person when studying things
K i will

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
It's still swollen u dumbass
Biggest cope. Your nose looks like that because you have tissue fibrosis due a botched rhino. I promise you there's only very minimal swelling 3 months after a primary.

You arent allowed to react to my comments nigger @Autismcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
  • Ugh..
3 month between these 2 pics. What's the verdict. Beanie pic is 3 month ago. Without beanie is now.
Thumbpulling + boneshmashing results

Youre the retard that thinks u can rate people
Do i look like I'm riding funky's meat and have 100s of his photos saved on my phone to jack off to them???

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bzz and ItsOver999
3 month between these 2 pics. What's the verdict. Beanie pic is 3 month ago. Without beanie is now.
You look the same.

ngl bro stop wearing the contacts and you should be chill to leave this site

ngl bro stop wearing the contacts and you should be chill to leave this site
Why r u lying. Those contacts are saving my life

• WTF
Reactions: reeceJen
Dude hate to glaze but your eye area is insane, I think your hair is holding you back from being an Uber slayer

• So Sad
Reactions: Bzz
right. it looks permanently swollen. rhinoplasty revision asap
Nah. I won't get more surgeries. Just gymmax and call it a day. U guys are dumb asf.

• Ugh..