5’3 Indian says he STOLE Chads Girl😭😭😭

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜
Need your opinions on whether this is true or not…

There’s this Indian kid in my class that claims that he slays on tinder, he showed me his account and it had like 57 matches and 99 plus likes.

I thought he was Chadfishing but I checked his photos and they were him.

He’s like 5’3 dark, pretty ugly with a thick call center accent, and wears fucking sandals to class🤮🤮🤮

He told me he hooked up with this girl on tinder, no date just told her to come over. And after they hooked up she admitted she had a bf.

He sent me a screen shot. Supposedly her bf is a 6’3 chad but he took her😢😢😢.

Is the tide turning for Curries??? They out here taking Chads girl?

Attachments

• 2B740D56-DC8F-4ADC-9CD6-2A7DFF7A722D.jpeg
    2B740D56-DC8F-4ADC-9CD6-2A7DFF7A722D.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
tales

• JFL
Reactions: vyirus
You know he can change his photos back and forth after chadfishing for results

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
just be indian theory strikes once again

Need your opinions on whether this is true or not…

There’s this Indian kid in my class that claims that he slays on tinder, he showed me his account and it had like 57 matches and 99 plus likes.

I thought he was Chadfishing but I checked his photos and they were him.

He’s like 5’3 dark, pretty ugly with a thick call center accent, and wears fucking sandals to class🤮🤮🤮

He told me he hooked up with this girl on tinder, no date just told her to come over. And after they hooked up she admitted she had a bf.

He sent me a screen shot. Supposedly her bf is a 6’3 chad but he took her😢😢😢.

Is the tide turning for Curries??? They out here taking Chads girl?
Theyr'e white, he's not. That's literally how simple it is for non whites in 2023. There is not a white woman in the whole world who does not want to test other flavours of cock. Asian women will be asian or white only, black women will be black only, latina will be black or white only, white women are open borders for ever colour dick there is. JFL at ethnics complaining about their ethnic tax in 2023 when they are halo'd in every single piece of media there is across the western world.

Of course the ethnic tax does exist, only a retard would deny but if you can't slay in modern west then what possible chance do you think you would have ever stood in all the previous decades when white women were white only and didnt even want human rights for non whites?

• Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing