a message to all the larpers in this forum

hardestmfintheroom

hardestmfintheroom

right pocket got money left pocket cocaine
Jfl at all these larping fronting faggots, who are you trying to convince me or anybody else that you got it when you rot daily on an incel forum? Going out of your way posting shitty tinder ss trying to convince others you are something when we all know its just not. YOU know the truth, and i know the truth, you ain't on.

Most of the people who really aint got it they go out of their way to show people that they have it..the more you go out of your way to show me that you got it, the more i you confirm me you aint got it, because its PERCEPTION agaisnt REALITY, because you post all these frauded pictures online trying to impress incels, doesnt mean you actually are attractive, because you post all your garbage tinder larps doesnt mean you are a slayer IRL (IMAGINE NEEDING TINDER TO HOOK UP LOL), same way just because you have a nice car, it doesnt mean you got gas money, i know the truth mate. Stop running around trying to live up to the hype, most of you are literally JOBLESS talking about slaying while being broke and not able to afford surgery, its like buying the latest Iphone while waiting on a bus stop, THAT SHIT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE, im just keeping it real. Most of you act like the average normie posting pictures of their money on their stories...YOU AINT GOT IT, STOP FRONTING, and not coming at most of you at any level but keeping it real, all of you creating this self inflicted SMOKE trying to show off a reality you are not part off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 60224, One Rep Max and 12 others
Preach, sister!

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, goldpill and BitchBoy
g

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
@Kamui @Umbra

• +1
Reactions: Umbra

hardestmfintheroom

right pocket got money left pocket cocaine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goldpill and hardestmfintheroom
Jfl at all these larping fronting faggots, who are you trying to convince me or anybody else that you got it when you rot daily on an incel forum? Going out of your way posting shitty tinder ss trying to convince others you are something when we all know its just not. YOU know the truth, and i know the truth, you ain't on.

Most of the people who really aint got it they go out of their way to show people that they have it..the more you go out of your way to show me that you got it, the more i you confirm me you aint got it, because its PERCEPTION agaisnt REALITY, because you post all these frauded pictures online trying to impress incels, doesnt mean you actually are attractive, because you post all your garbage tinder larps doesnt mean you are a slayer IRL (IMAGINE NEEDING TINDER TO HOOK UP LOL), same way just because you have a nice car, it doesnt mean you got gas money, i know the truth mate. Stop running around trying to live up to the hype, most of you are literally JOBLESS talking about slaying while being broke and not able to afford surgery, its like buying the latest Iphone while waiting on a bus stop, THAT SHIT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE, im just keeping it real. Most of you act like the average normie posting pictures of their money on their stories...YOU AINT GOT IT, STOP FRONTING, and not coming at most of you at any level but keeping it real, all of you creating this self inflicted SMOKE trying to show off a reality you are not part off
Fuck u i thought u tagged me to attack me and i was confused since I didn’t see u changed ur avi and didn’t read ur name jfl bro

But yea i could go on to brag about my social life, girls i rejected etc but why would i on this forum? Who cares? Especially when some are incels here it’s like dangling meat in front of a dog. I’m not that kind of person. Ik how it feels since i was ltn at some point as well before ascending to htn

Some guy got hacked here from what I’ve heard bcs he bragged and shit. What a dumbass

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, lookism, kebab and 1 other person
Fuck u i thought u tagged me to attack me and i was confused since I didn’t see u changed ur avi and didn’t read ur name jfl bro

But yea i could go on to brag about my social life, girls i rejected etc but why would i on this forum? Who cares? Especially when some are incels here it’s like dangling meat in front of a dog. I’m not that kind of person

Some guy got hacked here from what I’ve heard bcs he bragged and shit. What a dumbass
this goes specially for people like @WishIwasChico or whatever his subhuman larping id is

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, One Rep Max, RichardSpencel and 2 others
this goes specially for people like @WishIwasChico or whatever his subhuman larping id is
I get it asking for advice with a girl, opinions on her looks etc. But muh take a look at this foid i slayed brah!!! Who tf cares about ur personal life especially sexual life?

You must be down bad to seek validation etc from people here to prove yourself subconsciously you’re not a failure or whatever

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, try2beme and hardestmfintheroom
Incel energy to act like sex is an achievement needed to be posted about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, One Rep Max, DoctorPMA and 4 others
yeah everything matters in real life

fastest dnr ever

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

But I’m 6’8 chad millionaire north atlantid wasp

Total larper death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465