A revision on what makes a face feminine and what doesn't.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
The original picture -

65EE91A1 9109 40C0 AB40 4B385E03C363

The morphed picture -

44AD48F1 18AA 46FB A4E2 7F70078C41C4

... so as you can see, there is quite a big difference.

• On a female's face, the eyebrows should be thin, curved and high-set. Each eyebrow should be horizontally long. Each eyebrow should be vertically short (or in simpler terms, thin). The 'woman' in the original picture has thicker eyebrows that are straight and a little low set. The woman in the morphed picture on the other hand has thinner eyebrows that are slightly curved and are a little higher set.

• On a female's face, the hairline should be lower set and the hairline should be round-ish. A hairline that is squarish on the forehead is a masculine trait. The woman in the morphed picture has a curvier hairline.

• On a female's face, the total frontal height of the chin should be twice the vertical height of one of the lips on the female's face. In the morphed picture, the woman's chin height and vertical mouth height (when her mouth is closed) is roughly the same.

• The upper lip and the lower lip should have the same vertical height on a female's face.

• Excessive lines of definition on a woman's face (like lines/marks/shadows created because of the cheekbones for example) is a masculine trait. A feminine face should be soft and not too defined, only the jaw should have good definition that distinguishes it from the throat/neck region.

• A face that is too boney and too defined/chiseled is masculine. Feminine faces shouldn't have excessive bone definition. Female faces should only contain good bones that merely support, not stand out and cause creases.

• The midface ratio on a woman's face should be at least 1.0. If it is any lower than 1.0, then it will make the woman look like a man with a wig, facially. If the midface ratio is higher than 1 and is in between 1.0 - 1.25, then it will make the woman look truly feminine and cute, facially.

• The overall skull height should be less on a woman's face. Tall skulls that are more rectangular are masculine.

• On a female's face, the frontal lower nose width (the nostrils and the nose tip included) should be the same as the palpebral fissure length (PFL) of a woman's eye. Any more, and the nose looks too wide. Any less, and the nose looks like it was botched during rhinoplasty done by an inexperienced surgeon.

• On a female's face, the width of the nose bridge should be the same as the the diameter of the iris of a woman's eye.

• The shape of the chin on a woman's face shouldn't be squarish and wide, it should be somewhat round and narrow, yet still defined.

• The cheekbones on a woman's face must have a high vertical height. Vertically short cheekbones are masculine.

• Lastly, a woman must have prominent upper eyelid exposure. If they lack this, they look untrustworthy, soul-less, primitive and masculine. The vertical height of a woman's eyelid when her eyes are open should be at least a quarter of the diameter of one iris from one of her eyes.

If you think the person in the original picture is a female, then I doubt you are telling me the truth. Because that is not how a woman's face is supposed to look like. The morphed picture contains a real feminine face that is still good-looking, because her jaw is still almost as large as the 'woman's' jaw in the original picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dannydipss, AscendingHero, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 20 others
Like I care faggot

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and WeiWei
@Reckless Turtle

• +1
Reactions: john2
Great thread 2019cel

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and john2
High set eyebrows are subhuman.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, angelo, vaseqmoherad and 1 other person
The forehead/brow region definitely has the biggest impact, extremely important

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blackgymmax and john2
High set eyebrows are subhuman.
BBFC64B6 C4B4 4695 92A8 9B77A425C4E6
18872F08 6555 4B8B BD28 5BBB3AEE00D6

Stop the cope, high set eyebrows look better. The woman on the right looks aggressive and masculine because of her thicker and lower set eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, garoupilled_, Deleted member 21403 and 7 others
@Nebula, @Ada Mustang, @AscendingHero, @Kingkellz, @Gargantuan.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
whats up John long time no see

• +1
whats up John long time no see
Same old.

I've been rotting, nothing much.

He literally made a post about female faces and then decided to throw an additional variable in by morphing the bodies.
Joe Biden Lol GIF
I was planning to make a thread regarding the entirety of the female body, but it was going to be too long, so fair point, that is my fault. But I don't think it makes a big difference, you can still always zoom in and pay attention to the faces only.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
He literally made a post about female faces and then decided to throw an additional variable in by morphing the bodies.
Joe Biden Lol GIF
You should start posting more stacies with female facial morphology, look how brutally the morph facially fogs that tranny

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7926, angelo and 1 other person
The specific points are too autistic and if I try to nitpick them I will probably strawman by not understanding the point you're making.

Women need both of these in order to be apex examples:

Neoteny
Striking features/facial contouring

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
You should start posting more stacies with female facial morphology, look how brutally the morph facially fogs that tranny
You should start providing examples in the appropriate thread if you care so much.

You should start providing examples in the appropriate thread if you care so much.
I am merely giving a suggestion, they are usually called trannies for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Yes I have provided a suggestion as an idea, I have not provided any examples though
Your idea is useless without examples because it has no practical application for the purpose of posting examples of existing women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7926 and john2
Your idea is useless without examples because it has no practical application for the purpose of posting examples of existing women.
You don't think women with the neotony that is represented in his morph exist?

• +1
I saw the post but I didn’t understand the rankings
Those are the rankings from the polls and aren't necessarily reflective of my ranking.

Those are the rankings from the polls and aren't necessarily reflective of my ranking.
This one

This one

Some of those could be changed and that isn't specifically facial attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
If they do, let's see them in candid.
I don't have candid pics of the person I am about to speak of, but do you think Yael Shelbia might have the same level of neoteny in candid pics as the morphed pic of the woman in the OP?

The original picture -

View attachment 2356312

The morphed picture -

View attachment 2356313

... so as you can see, there is quite a big difference.

• On a female's face, the eyebrows should be thin, curved and high-set. Each eyebrow should be horizontally long. Each eyebrow should be vertically short (or in simpler terms, thin). The 'woman' in the original picture has thicker eyebrows that are straight and a little low set. The woman in the morphed picture on the other hand has thinner eyebrows that are slightly curved and are a little higher set.

• On a female's face, the hairline should be lower set and the hairline should be round-ish. A hairline that is squarish on the forehead is a masculine trait. The woman in the morphed picture has a curvier hairline.

• On a female's face, the total frontal height of the chin should be twice the vertical height of one of the lips on the female's face. In the morphed picture, the woman's chin height and vertical mouth height (when her mouth is closed) is roughly the same.

• The upper lip and the lower lip should have the same vertical height on a female's face.

• Excessive lines of definition on a woman's face (like lines/marks/shadows created because of the cheekbones for example) is a masculine trait. A feminine face should be soft and not too defined, only the jaw should have good definition that distinguishes it from the throat/neck region.

• A face that is too boney and too defined/chiseled is masculine. Feminine faces shouldn't have excessive bone definition. Female faces should only contain good bones that merely support, not stand out and cause creases.

• The midface ratio on a woman's face should be at least 1.0. If it is any lower than 1.0, then it will make the woman look like a man with a wig, facially. If the midface ratio is higher than 1 and is in between 1.0 - 1.25, then it will make the woman look truly feminine and cute, facially.

• The overall skull height should be less on a woman's face. Tall skulls that are more rectangular are masculine.

• On a female's face, the frontal lower nose width (the nostrils and the nose tip included) should be the same as the palpebral fissure length (PFL) of a woman's eye. Any more, and the nose looks too wide. Any less, and the nose looks like it was botched during rhinoplasty done by an inexperienced surgeon.

• On a female's face, the width of the nose bridge should be the same as the the diameter of the iris of a woman's eye.

• The shape of the chin on a woman's face shouldn't be squarish and wide, it should be somewhat round and narrow, yet still defined.

• The cheekbones on a woman's face must have a high vertical height. Vertically short cheekbones are masculine.

• Lastly, a woman must have prominent upper eyelid exposure. If they lack this, they look untrustworthy, soul-less, primitive and masculine. The vertical height of a woman's eyelid when her eyes are open should be at least a quarter of the diameter of one iris from one of her eyes.

If you think the person in the original picture is a female, then I doubt you are telling me the truth. Because that is not how a woman's face is supposed to look like. The morphed picture contains a real feminine face that is still good-looking, because her jaw is still almost as large as the 'woman's' jaw in the original picture.
Dnr the wall of text

The only two candids here already exist in polls (one of which you've been tagged in), so maybe you should go place your votes.

Also, lol at using Grace Elizabeth as an example when she clearly fails:
A face that is too boney and too defined/chiseled is masculine. Feminine faces shouldn't have excessive bone definition. Female faces should only contain good bones that merely support, not stand out and cause creases.

I don't have candid pics of the person I am about to speak of, but do you think Yael Shelbia might have the same level of neoteny in candid pics as the morphed pic of the woman in the OP?
Maybe, but she isn't very striking and isn't a top model as a result.

The only two candids here already exist in polls (one of which you've been tagged in), so maybe you should go place your votes.

See they exist, more of those. Grace Elizabeth doesn't fail, her face and bones are just as graceful as her name is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 30432 and Shieda_Kayn
I forgot that you are the poll master and statistics guy. You would make the perfect accountant anway I would have to say Arabs by experience
I hate his rating system so much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 16275, khvirgin and 1 other person
She doesn't fail that point. Grace Elizabeth doesn't have as many creases, shadows and lines on her face as the woman in the original pic in the OP of this thread. There is a reason why female crackheads have such super lean faces and their leanness makes them look masculine. And combined with their bad skin collagen levels, it accentuates the already existing creases on their face because of the bone definition.