A revision on what makes a face feminine and what doesn't.

She looks weird

I think Taylor hill looks good though
View attachment 2356457
See how much more youthful and feminine she looks with less creases and lines on her face, less definition and thinner eyebrows (the eyebrow thickness on a woman's face should be half the diameter of the iris of her eye). When I say less definition though, I didn't reduce definition of her jaw though, because the jaw is the only exception to this rule imo.

328001AF DA7A 43BB 919E F104542EE6E0

Also, her upper lip size was increased and her facial thirds were corrected in this morph, before, her middle third was too long.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 30432 and StrangerDanger
She doesn't fail that point. Grace Elizabeth doesn't have as many creases, shadows and lines on her face as the woman in the original pic in the OP of this thread. There is a reason why female crackheads have such super lean faces and their leanness makes them look masculine. And combined with their bad skin collagen levels, it accentuates the already existing creases on their face because of the bone definition.
Creases from aging and poor skin? This is such a common sense argument. Women with robust bones tend to age better anyway so I'm not sure where you're going with this. Grace Elizabeth has stronger bone definition than the "masculine example" in your OP and has visible contouring/shadowing in practically every candid example. Her bone structure is not even remotely comparable to the "feminized" OP example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
I hate his rating system so much
The only flaw in his system is the respondents lack of understanding about how it works which leads to unreliable results, whats the point of seeking external approval if the people dont get how it works

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
I hate his rating system so much
"Damn girl look at that ass, looks like at least 4.75 standard deviations above the mean for prime age females"
@Reckless Turtle trying to rizz up women

@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and StrangerDanger
Women with robust bones tend to age better anyway so I'm not sure where you're going with this.
Only women with robust bones that are high set and vertically long age well. Because good under eye support is only achieved with bones that are positioned high. Prominent bones do not necessarily correlate with good under eye/orbital support, if this is the case, then every indian person in this world with large bones should look good and age well.

Grace Elizabeth has stronger bone definition than the "masculine example" in your OP and has visible contouring/shadowing in practically every candid example.
Yes, but the creases around her smile are not as prominent as the creases around the mouth area of the woman in the original pic in the OP. Also, too much hollowness under the cheekbones of a woman's face is masculine. Grace doesn't have much hollowing under her cheekbones, on her face, the cheekbone is merely defined by a line, which is good enough.

See how much more youthful and feminine she looks with less creases and lines on her face, less definition and thinner eyebrows (the eyebrow thickness on a woman's face should be half the diameter of the iris of her eye). When I say less definition though, I didn't reduce definition of her jaw though, because the jaw is the only exception to this rule imo.

View attachment 2356469

Also, her upper lip size was increased and her facial thirds were corrected in this morph, before, her middle third was too long.
Still gigastacy
IMG 6487

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU and john2

View attachment 2356469

Looks much better, that morph is perfection. reminds me of Pimenova with the baby doll face

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 30432
Only women with robust bones that are high set and vertically long age well. Because good under eye support is only achieved with bones that are positioned high.
Controlling for all other factors, robust bones lead to better aging because the skin is better supported.

Grace doesn't have much hollowing under her cheekbones, on her face, the cheekbone is merely defined by a line, which is good enough.
I don't understand where you're going with this but, once again:
Grace Elizabeth has stronger bone definition than the "masculine example" in your OP and has visible contouring/shadowing in practically every candid example. Her bone structure is not even remotely comparable to the "feminized" OP example.

The original picture -

View attachment 2356312

The morphed picture -

View attachment 2356313

... so as you can see, there is quite a big difference.

• On a female's face, the eyebrows should be thin, curved and high-set. Each eyebrow should be horizontally long. Each eyebrow should be vertically short (or in simpler terms, thin). The 'woman' in the original picture has thicker eyebrows that are straight and a little low set. The woman in the morphed picture on the other hand has thinner eyebrows that are slightly curved and are a little higher set.

• On a female's face, the hairline should be lower set and the hairline should be round-ish. A hairline that is squarish on the forehead is a masculine trait. The woman in the morphed picture has a curvier hairline.

• On a female's face, the total frontal height of the chin should be twice the vertical height of one of the lips on the female's face. In the morphed picture, the woman's chin height and vertical mouth height (when her mouth is closed) is roughly the same.

• The upper lip and the lower lip should have the same vertical height on a female's face.

• Excessive lines of definition on a woman's face (like lines/marks/shadows created because of the cheekbones for example) is a masculine trait. A feminine face should be soft and not too defined, only the jaw should have good definition that distinguishes it from the throat/neck region.

• A face that is too boney and too defined/chiseled is masculine. Feminine faces shouldn't have excessive bone definition. Female faces should only contain good bones that merely support, not stand out and cause creases.

• The midface ratio on a woman's face should be at least 1.0. If it is any lower than 1.0, then it will make the woman look like a man with a wig, facially. If the midface ratio is higher than 1 and is in between 1.0 - 1.25, then it will make the woman look truly feminine and cute, facially.

• The overall skull height should be less on a woman's face. Tall skulls that are more rectangular are masculine.

• On a female's face, the frontal lower nose width (the nostrils and the nose tip included) should be the same as the palpebral fissure length (PFL) of a woman's eye. Any more, and the nose looks too wide. Any less, and the nose looks like it was botched during rhinoplasty done by an inexperienced surgeon.

• On a female's face, the width of the nose bridge should be the same as the the diameter of the iris of a woman's eye.

• The shape of the chin on a woman's face shouldn't be squarish and wide, it should be somewhat round and narrow, yet still defined.

• The cheekbones on a woman's face must have a high vertical height. Vertically short cheekbones are masculine.

• Lastly, a woman must have prominent upper eyelid exposure. If they lack this, they look untrustworthy, soul-less, primitive and masculine. The vertical height of a woman's eyelid when her eyes are open should be at least a quarter of the diameter of one iris from one of her eyes.

If you think the person in the original picture is a female, then I doubt you are telling me the truth. Because that is not how a woman's face is supposed to look like. The morphed picture contains a real feminine face that is still good-looking, because her jaw is still almost as large as the 'woman's' jaw in the original picture.
U made her more ethnic

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and john2
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Since when did sharp features become a white thing?
Always been so retard

White means more sharp fine delicate features
Thin translucent ivory that shows blood vessels skin and has pink hue

• JFL
  • +1
Since when did sharp features become a white thing?
They are bro, just look at facial composites

But yeah gracile softer features are better on women.

• +1
Reactions: john2
So 99% of my facial traits would make woman look like a ugly tranny got it john.

• +1
Same old.

I've been rotting, nothing much.

I was planning to make a thread regarding the entirety of the female body, but it was going to be too long, so fair point, that is my fault. But I don't think it makes a big difference, you can still always zoom in and pay attention to the faces only.
Please make that thread, they're a few like me who enjoy long detailed comprehensive threads on true aesthetics

• +1
How about my face