According to my calculations only 5% of implants look good and canny

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
Most of the times they look like shit and make you look gay and deformed. Sometimes they don't look that bad but you can tell if a nigga has them which is still not a good thing. It's rare to see a proper ascension with implants.

• +1
Reactions: Axii, eyebagcel, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
what implants are you referring to?

Most of the times they look like shit and make you look gay and deformed. Sometimes they don't look that bad but you can tell if a nigga has them which is still not a good thing. It's rare to see a proper ascension with implants.
this is why I always opt for osteonomies

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Implants can be revisioned and removed, if the falio isn’t that high or you need more angularity, they’re good to go.

I would prefer fillers and implants rather than bone and soft tissue work tbh.

Should be done as a last resort cause the risks are far higher and you can be botched, meanwhile if implants doesn’t go well, atleast you can re-do them.

i think only uncanny ones are jaw implants , infras and supras look good

What do you think about malat implants, zygo ones? ZSO is kinda obscure and not reliable all the time.

Jaw implant can be uncanny that’s why angle or gonial implants are prob better than wrap.

Implants can be revisioned and removed, if the falio isn’t that high or you need more angularity, they’re good to go.

I would prefer fillers and implants rather than bone and soft tissue work tbh.

Should be done as a last resort cause the risks are far higher and you can be botched, meanwhile if implants doesn’t go well, atleast you can re-do them.
Fillers look a lot better initially. The problem with them is that they move

• +1
Fillers look a lot better initially. The problem with them is that they move

You need to go all-in and then re-touch.

They can be dissolved and injected on bone.

But trust me, fillers on chin and jaw can be very precise to create the correct angularity and size.

You need to go all-in and then re-touch.

They can be dissolved and injected on bone.

But trust me, fillers on chin and jaw can be very precise to create the correct angularity and size.
I've seen really good results with just 5ml on the whole face

• +1
I've seen really good results with just 5ml on the whole face

Nice. Only thing is that it can be done for like 3-5 years, not forever.

Filler on under eye and zygo can migrate so it’s best to only do it on chin and jaw.

I've got a decent jaw to work with; and need work on eyes and zygos. In that area, it’s best to stick with implants I think.

You can get away with bigger sizes and slightly uncanny as long as it’s not some absurd design

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

Filler on under eye and zygo can migrate so it’s best to only do it on chin and jaw.

I've got a decent jaw to work with; and need work on eyes and zygos. In that area, it’s best to stick with implants I think.

You can get away with bigger sizes and slightly uncanny as long as it’s not some absurd design
chin and jaw are the ones that migrate the most , the more a zone is prone to touching more risk to migrate

There's also pernament fillers but I don't know much about them

• +1