Accutane is the best ACNECELS [GTFIH]

TARAN

TARAN

~☆●☠️Third mate of the Narcy pirates☠️●☆~
If u got really subhuman cystic acne go to a dermatologist and get on it now
No side effects at all just dry lips that's it
Cleared all those painful cysts in one and a half month
Acne marks are left and some scars maybe my dermatologist will do something for that too prescribe some gel maybe
I still remember the day my cheeks got like two super painful cysts and my friends made fun of me my parents ignored me my teacher said to me "do u even wash ur face" sounds funny but I Cried that evening alone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Clown Show, chincel11 and 1 other person
@AlexBrown84
It does work bro

Bump no replypill

Im still 17

I dont want my plates to close yet
Nah it's a myth atleast my dermatologist told me this
Also I'm 6'1 barefoot so I don't care
How tall are u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, PseudoMaxxer and edgemaxx

Watch this

Nah it's a myth atleast my dermatologist told me this
Also I'm 6'1 barefoot so I don't care
How tall are u
A hint, im not tall

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i cured it with diet in 3 weeks forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, HerpDerpson and User28823
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Clown Show
Stop this muh diet bullshit I've tried everything to exist
acne is literally toxins from your body that pop out on your face

@HerpDerpson look at this retard thinking that acne isnt result of bad lifestyle hahahaa

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson

@HerpDerpson look at this retard thinking that acne isnt result of bad lifestyle hahahaa
Well good for u mine was worst and I already told I was on a clean diet

Ex Acnecel @PsychoDsk

don't recommend this to other ppl bro, accutane can fuck your organs up badddd.
And most of the ppl with 'acne' can cure it with diet, there's only a tiny amount of ppl who actually need accutane
But I'm happy for you it's fixed and you don't got a lot of side effects

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and TARAN
accutane is really nice, makes my cock look better too

but its drying the shit out of and thinning my hair, getting a transplant anyway

• JFL
Reactions: TARAN

but its drying the shit out of and thinning my hair, getting a transplant anyway
How's ur cock getting better tf

How's ur cock getting better tf
skin looks better, even toned, just looks cleaner idk
face looks god tier as well, but never had major problems there, only on this cause of body acne that never went away after puberty

hair thinnig is temporary they say

skin looks better, even toned, just looks cleaner idk
face looks god tier as well, but never had major problems there, only on this cause of body acne that never went away after puberty
good for u

• Love it
Reactions: User28823
10mg/day won't do shit I guess

hair thinnig is temporary they say
yeah i heard, its because accutane causes shedding so hopefully once I'm done it'll return to its original thickness
2025-2026 i will be fully ascended anyhow, got a long way to go

Yup, the only thing that ascended my skin.

I also had some sort of chronic folliculitis on my scalp for years which was literally ruining my life. Accutane is the only thing that cured it. I have around 2 weeks left, I just hope that my problems will go away forever.

Yup, the only thing that ascended my skin.

I also had some sort of chronic folliculitis on my scalp for years which was literally ruining my life. Accutane is the only thing that cured it. I have around 2 weeks left, I just hope that my problems will go away forever.
I think im also going to continue it for one month more so this shit never returns

yeah i heard, its because accutane causes shedding so hopefully once I'm done it'll return to its original thickness
same thing iam planning, i turned 16 recently and im pretty looksminned but dont care thugging it out until like 18 then in college slaying white stacy pussy is the plan. Wishing you quick results bro

• Love it
Reactions: User28823
Btw how old are u

Stop this muh diet bullshit I've tried everything to exist
Well I'm gonna tell you, accutane (although I only took it for a couple of months) didn't help me, but diet did.

Yeah, it's pretty liberating not to have it. I used to sweat very little too, but I had great skin and dandruff, but in the recent month I started to sweat more like a normal person and I don't get dandruff anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
Well I'm gonna tell you, accutane (although I only took it for a couple of months) didn't help me, but diet did.

Yeah, it's pretty liberating not to have it. I used to sweat very little too, but I had great skin and dandruff, but in the recent month I started to sweat more like a normal person and I don't get dandruff anymore.
i even had seborheic dermatitis bro
if u got this shit its good, sign to change for the better

rather it be like that than all goes silently and u die from heart attack at 25 or get cancer

I've literally been on an only meat diet with eggs and still got acne