'aesthetics' are for girls

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
the only looksmaxxing that works is:
gymcelling
lowering inhibition
increasing testosterone (roids)

surgery doesnt change anything, if you think u will 'ascend' by adding 1 inch of perimeter to your mandible you are more delusional than some analogy, cant think of shit rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and androidcel
low iq @11gaijin perma this shit...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, FatmanO, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Tbh i can ascend but dont feel like it

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, FatmanO, bobs_pls and 2 others
stop the cope, your just salty because some pretty boy is fucking your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Autist, rockndogs and 3 others
low iq @11gaijin perma this shit...
keep crying for me to gaijen, hes the one who told me to come here in the first place. meta post all u want
stop the cope, your just salty because some pretty boy is fucking your oneitis
project more, having a oneitis is for betas. no slayer has a oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 483 and androidcel
hes the one who told me to come here in the first place
probably because all the other clowns have been recently banned and you could possibly supply the demand

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
surgery doesnt change anything
Tenor 4

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, HailToTheKing, Zeta ascended and 7 others
probably because all the other clowns have been recently banned and you could possibly supply the demand
u dont need to theorize about it dude it just makes you look stupid

Dumb post

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and dogtown
keep crying for me to gaijen, hes the one who told me to come here in the first place. meta post all u want

project more, having a oneitis is for betas. no slayer has a oneitis

Your 5’2 you ain’t no slayer JFL

You're like an unfunny arcbrah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, FatmanO, rockndogs and 4 others

• +1
1 inch of perimeter to your mandible you are more delusional than some analogy, cant think of shit rn
lol millimeters in the face decide whether you're an invisible uggo or a male model slayer

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
lol millimeters in the face decide whether you're an invisible uggo or a male model slayer
most ugly people lack bone development in every area of their face not just 1, getting implants to 1 area could potentially ruin harmony and make u even ugly, and getting surgery everywhere makes u look so obviously plastic and fake its just not worth it. also the single most important part about the face for guys is the brow ridge/orbitals/ upper nose area.

I don't really get where your stance on looksmaxing is. In another post you just wrote that every little factor counts. And now you write that it's only about being low inhib and high-t.

you litterally wrote:
"everyone subconsciously factors in everything about a person. especially women when they are screening for men to mate with. the nose comes into play aswell because there are superior and inferior noses just like anything else physical to do with the body or face".

so in this view i don't see why rhinoplasty or other surgeries wouldn't work.

• +1
most ugly people lack bone development in every area of their face not just 1, getting implants to 1 area could potentially ruin harmony and make u even ugly, and getting surgery everyone makes u look so obviously plastic and fake its just not worth it.
ive seen enough examples of guys that ascended through surgery, you're just a coping poorcel

Attachments

• 1550321743923.jpeg
    1550321743923.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 21
ive seen enough examples of guys that ascended through surgery, you're just a coping poorcel
LOL AT THINKING THAT IS 'ASCENSION'
HES STILL THE SAME PERSON, NOTHING IN HIS LIFE CHANGED AFTER HE GOT THE SURGERY
FROM 0 LAY COUNT TO 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and Sc22
LOL AT THINKING THAT IS 'ASCENSION'
HES STILL THE SAME PERSON, NOTHING IN HIS LIFE CHANGED AFTER HE GOT THE SURGERY
FROM 0 LAY COUNT TO 0
Yes no difference for sure. Such cope to think "orbital rim implants" do shit. Still incel lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Apex
I don't really get where your stance on looksmaxing is. In another post you just wrote that every little factor counts. And now you write that it's only about being low inhib and high-t.

you litterally wrote:
"everyone subconsciously factors in everything about a person. especially women when they are screening for men to mate with. the nose comes into play aswell because there are superior and inferior noses just like anything else physical to do with the body or face".

so in this view i don't see why rhinoplasty or other surgeries wouldn't work.

Quote:
"from shit to shit"

Yes no difference for sure. Such cope to think "orbital rim implants" do shit. Still incel lmao.
doesn't wonder me that u agree with OP, you're both numbskulls

doesn't wonder me that u agree with OP, you're both numbskulls
Dude there is about no difference on that pic. He gained 0.01PSL points.
Reminds me of this guy doing the same surgery:
:
Rim 2

This surgery is pretty much useless.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Apex
:View attachment 21040

The Problem is, the guys getting these surgery’s are always to old, I sore a picture of a female who got some undereye support shit done, and it actually made a difference but she was probably 22 not 45+

The Problem is, the guys getting these surgery’s are always to old, I sore a picture of a female who got some undereye support shit done, and it actually made a difference but she was probably 22 not 45+
I barely see any difference on the other younger guy @Felix97 posted up there either tbh.

yeh maybe in photos where its a still image with a before next to an after and u can easily compare it and notice the difference, but most people that get surgeries go unnoticed by people irl because they look pretty much the same in motion

:View attachment 21040
u use an old guy as an example dude, come on now... no surgery on earth would make him good looking

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
He has a point

There are cases where surgery will not help you ascend and will probably only add less that 0.5 to your PSL

for example, if you have a downard grown jaw then you can get surgey to make it look straight but afaik your face will be just as long

This post gave me cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Stupid thread. Being a high t ogre isn't good enough without the aesthetics to go with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Phad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
@Pex1992 on suicide watch
Lol i am not juat high t man u r blind with somethingnor what this is high t ...do i come anywhere close to him
@Pex1992 on suicide watch
and lol i had already been rated rate 6 on lookism by many so u dont have to prove that ...

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 6
Lol i am not juat high t man u r blind with somethingnor what this is high t ...do i come anywhere close to him

and lol i had already been rated rate 6 on lookism by many so u dont have to prove that ...
If u know ur a 6 why u complaining

If u know ur a 6 why u complaining
I complained about given too much low ratings and penalty given to indians for no reason...i asked for the flaws and good features to improve aesthetics and users
Started cracking jokes

I complained about given too much low ratings and penalty given to indians for no reason...i asked for the flaws and good features to improve aesthetics and users
Started cracking jokes
U know half the people are trolling right; this is the internet, u can’t take things seriously.

U know half the people are trolling right; this is the internet, u can’t take things seriously.
Yup i know that
But being mean to ethinics was a serious troll

Yup i know that
But being mean to ethinics was a serious troll
I’m fucking Indian bruh, i don’t give a shit what anybody says. If u do, just say some shit back. This is one thing which most Indians lack, self worth and pride. U gotta have a ego and take pride in urself. U just can’t let somebody say some shit and act defensive. When I kept on posting u just retrieved back into ur hole and tried to play a nice guy. That only works in movies, most people arnt that sympathic irl.

I’m fucking Indian bruh, i don’t give a shit what anybody says. If u do, just say some shit back. This is one thing which most Indians lack, self worth and pride. U gotta have a ego and take pride in urself. U just can’t let somebody say some shit and act defensive. When I kept on posting u just retrieved back into ur hole and tried to play a nice guy. That only works in movies, most people arnt that sympathic irl.
Lol when i became defensive i attacked them in their own words didnt u see ...ii was constantly fighting with them ...i was never silent ...whenever they said anything about me or indians i gave them their words back ...i am nice with only nice guys..even to that midhet who was cutting penalty just check out the msgs
I
Lol when i became defensive i attacked them in their own words didnt u see ...ii was constantly fighting with them ...i was never silent ...whenever they said anything about me or indians i gave them their words back ...i am nice with only nice guys..even to that midhet who was cutting penalty just check out the msgs
was being a nice guy only to u in the start as u were fellow brother and i was not in a mood to fight ...but then u kept on saying so u saw the consequences i never stopped ...it was my pride only that i was attacking and not being a nice guy..i keep patience at first