After looksmaxxing and slaying the real blackpill will hit you

All foids are sluts and whores. MGTOW is only option

Nah sir, very bad way of thinking, eventho tempting. because it's partly false,believe me.

i experienced this and have yet to find a solution. ive actually legit been a giga perma depressedcel since ascending

Nah sir, very bad way of thinking, eventho tempting. because it's partly false,believe me.
bluepill cope. Woman are disgusting.

bluepill cope. Woman are disgusting.
nah, bro, at least not for our parents and grandparents.
You just have to find out a girl with this old mindset, that's it.

i believe that some girls are actually loyal and not cheat, call me bluepilled and trust me i hate 99% of the girls but i believe there is 1% that is loyal even if theres a better looking guy.

sir, please, go to outside western countries to find out a nice, intelligent woman.
in my case, i don't know how, but i always managed to find out intelligent, elegant, kind women.
It's such a blessing.
They are not model tier, not even probably 6 psl, but, fuck they are so cute in they behavior.
I feel you sir.
In my case it's probably because i'm very sensitive to "feel" the sensitive, kind women too like me

you will sir, as i will become
wholesome post

All foids are sluts and whores. MGTOW is only option
MGTOW is a coping mechanism for the less unfortunate guys that got SEND their own way. They just deluded themself into going their own way while in reality most of them didnt have much of a change to begin with.

This is the truth about mgtow

• +1
Reactions: daveo
MGTOW is a coping mechanism for the less unfortunate guys that got SEND their own way. They just deluded themself into going their own way while in reality most of them didnt have much of a change to begin with.

it's just a non sense way of thinking : qualifiying every women as whore is false and dangerous for your state of mind.
Men do such when most of the time they can't have who they want.
At the end of the day, we need the love of a nice and kind women, it's in our DNA, and founding a family,and educate our kids and loving them, then die...
Even as corrupted is the state of mind of the current society, they can't rewrite our DNA,it's in our blood.
It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: daveo

it's better than betabuxing

nah, bro, at least not for our parents and grandparents.
You just have to find out a girl with this old mindset, that's it.
Do you think there's foid that don't want to be fucked by chad when she's horny? I would marry foid that was closed in house for her whole life without tv or internet and she didn't saw any other man than me. I would marry her then, but if she ever had crush at any other man than me, she's whore for me. That's just my opinion, but i can't handle that foids can fuck more than 1 man in their whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
it's better than betabuxing

Do you think there's foid that don't want to be fucked by chad when she's horny? I would marry foid that was closed in house for her whole life without tv or internet and she didn't saw any other man than me. I would marry her then, but if she ever had crush at any other man than me, she's whore for me. That's just my opinion, but i can't handle that foids can fuck more than 1 man in their whole life.

Sir i know girls like that for sure.
You'r just probably an incel who don't try to find them.
I've met at least 5 girls like that.

it's just a non sense way of thinking : qualifiying every women as whore is false and dangerous for your state of mind.
Men do such when most of the time they can't have who they want.
At the end of the day, we need the love of a nice and kind women, it's in our DNA, and founding a family,and educate our kids and loving them, then die...
Even as corrupted is the state of mind of the current society, they can't rewrite our DNA,it's in our blood.
It is what it is.
i don't want kids. What's the point of spending money and time on ther people when you can spend it on yourself?

Sir i know girls like that for sure.
You'r just probably an incel who don't try to find them.
I've met at least 5 girls like that.
dude i thought that my oneits are nice girls that sit in the books 24/7 but then i realized that they had threesome with statusmaxed low inhib north atlantid chadlite from my class. I thought that one girl is shy, then i found out she have 18.5k folowers on instagram. It's just delusion dude

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043