ALAIN DELON WITH T50s

jinnu

jinnu

Iron
EYE COLOR PILL IS OVERRATED HES STILL A GIGACHAD. ID ARGUE SOME WOMEN WHO LIKE DARK LOOKS WOULD PREFER T50 DELON THOUGHTS?

Attachments

• 4019576_IMG_9635.jpeg
    4019576_IMG_9635.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4020549_1710816499517.png
    4020549_1710816499517.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, nathan, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Eye colouring matters if you care about some pajeets calling you "aristocratic".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Researcher of Incel, exo and 16 others
Its important for deathnics but white women dont really give af

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, exo and borismonster
looksmaxx retards will say he looks ethnic in 2nd picture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and jinnu
Eye colouring is like a cherry on a already good cake noone gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, silencio, BrahminBoss and 3 others
He would still be a successful actor but he aint going to be the timeless french icon he is in real life.

I watched purple noon, they focused a lot on his eyes, they wouldn't have the same effect if he was T50.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, viniciz, sub5outsider and 1 other person
looks worse tbh

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, AlbinoMaxxer and borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
He would still be a successful actor but he aint going to be the timeless french icon he is in real life.

I watched purple noon, they focused a lot on his eyes, they wouldn't have the same effect if he was T50.
He refused to wear brown contacts for Lawrence of Arabia so they cast a different actor. Its true without his blue eyes, Purple noon wouldnt have same effect but if they do that nowadays itd be cringe, cos blue eyes are nothing special. I think Purple noon was somewhat of a propaganda piece as well, European cinema was just getting mainstream everywhere and so they had to "Differentiate" somehow, by casting the European specimen (Nazi prop was still fresh in the minds at the time remember)

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
He refused to wear brown contacts for Lawrence of Arabia so they cast a different actor. Its true without his blue eyes, Purple noon wouldnt have same effect but if they do that nowadays itd be cringe, cos blue eyes are nothing special. I think Purple noon was somewhat of a propaganda piece as well, European cinema was just getting mainstream everywhere and so they had to "Differentiate" somehow, by casting the European specimen (Nazi prop was still fresh in the minds at the time remember)
His eyes weren't ordinary blue tho. They had greyness in them and some ocean blue theme you know?

• +1
His eyes weren't ordinary blue tho. They had greyness in them and some ocean blue theme you know?
undetectable unless when it was zoomed in 8x in the perfect lighting

his eye area was special too
Good medial canthus and fit well with rest of the face but appart from eyebrow region it wasn’t anything amazing. His pfl was bad and es ratio just good enough. His eyelashes haloed hard

But the ebbin a10s
Jon erik hexum without blue eyes v0 jd76tiaebiaa1

Good medial canthus and fit well with rest of the face but appart from eyebrow region it wasn’t anything amazing. His pfl was bad and es ratio just good enough. His eyelashes haloed hard
dont fall for the hunter eyes meme hes eyes are literally hes stand out feature they have a lot more depth then some completely hooded hunter eyes

• +1
dont fall for the hunter eyes meme hes eyes are literally hes stand out feature they have a lot more depth then some completely hooded hunter eyes
He has decent hooding tho his eyes just fit very well with the rest of his face. But he’s haloed very hard by his eyebrows and lashes

Many prefer green eyes
many will say its cope but i agree with you i have green eyes but never got any compliments blue eyes are more intimidating in my opinion way more unique

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
many will say its cope but i agree with you i have green eyes but never got any compliments blue eyes are more intimidating in my opinion way more unique
Blue isn’t so unique tho, many people have it. Just for delon it contrasts with his nice tan skin and his eyes are more of a dark ocean blue which is very rare. Green’s are the unique eyes not many ppl have green eyes and they just look more exotic and better imo

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and BrahminBoss
Eye colouring matters if you care about some pajeets calling you "aristocratic".
I have light eyes and I do care about pajeets calling me aristocratic

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
EYE COLOR PILL IS OVERRATED HES STILL A GIGACHAD. ID ARGUE SOME WOMEN WHO LIKE DARK LOOKS WOULD PREFER T50 DELON THOUGHTS?
What app u use to change the eye Color I wanna look at myself w diff eye colours

you gave him t30 - t40s

t50 will look pitch black in 99% of lighting scenarios

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
you gave him t30 - t40s

t50 will look pitch black in 99% of lighting scenarios
He gave him t5000s, they look pitch black. Even my t30s would shine a bit in those conditions.

• +1
He gave him t5000s, they look pitch black. Even my t30s would shine a bit in those conditions.

This is t50. Pitch black, even when sunlight is blasting on his face.

If you look at the OP again, you'll notice that he gave delon a slightly lighter color (dark brown). The lack of shine is due to the limitations of the edit.

He looks more masculine now wow 😯