All my ugly dutch friends are fucking asian exchange students / expats

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
In the netherlands. JFL.

they all stand no chance with dutch women at all. So they fuck asian women only (expats/exchange students).

its cagefuel

just to fuck a dutch/white LTB, u need to be at least MTN here (they don't make it). Good for them, but still over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Heinrich Schmidt, Ryldoo IS COPING and 25 others
waar is dat feestje

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston

This video was brutal. Living in Netherlands as a non Dutch person is like playing life on nightmare mode.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, RecessedChinCel, EggKing and 11 others
More whyte wynyn for somalian jocks

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, reddotguy, Heinrich Schmidt and 8 others
In the netherlands. JFL.

they all stand no chance with dutch women at all. So they fuck asian women only (expats/exchange students).

its cagefuel

just to fuck a dutch/white LTB, u need to be at least MTN here (they don't make it). Good for them, but still over
Basically what I did in uni.

It’s so over for western men our women are all chad only so we have to fuck gooks and curries to cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, lordgandy2000, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
goyims of a feather cope together

Why does your language when written translaye so well the English that I can kind of understand what your asking
English and dutch are both germanic languages it's just that english has more latin influence and the sentence structuring is different

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
JBW

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and wishIwasSalludon
English and dutch are both germanic languages it's just that english has more latin influence and the sentence structuring is different
Yeah but other languages in the same group are indecipherable for English speakers. Like German Swedish etc all are like watching keyboard smashing. But Dutch is like 30% readable. I may not know exacallly what your saying but I can follow the general idea of what your saying

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SensitiveYoungMan
Basically what I did in uni.

It’s so over for western men our women are all chad only so we have to fuck gooks and curries to cope
half my matches on OLD are Asian, they are the only women that even respond.
I think like half of my total first-dates have been with asian women.

western female hypergamy is absolutely insane.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, BoredPrince, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, sportsmogger and MoggerGaston
half my matches on OLD are Asian, they are the only women that even respond.
I think like half of my total first-dates have been with asian women.

western female hypergamy is absolutely insane.
My last slay was a literal SEA monkey jfl

She cold approached me and offered me pussy, I’d never get that in the uk esp from a native whore. It’s so over for us western men we should passportmaxx fuck the west

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Albedo, TechnoBoss and 2 others
My last slay was a literal SEA monkey jfl

She cold approached me and offered me pussy, I’d never get that in the uk esp from a native whore. It’s so over for us western men we should passportmaxx fuck the west
yeah, that's what I am going for.

Life quality in the West is absolute dogshit tbh. Only foreigners think that these lands are 'the greatest'.

I'll move to latin-america, fuck good pussy there, and just live as a bachelor there and not reproduce/marry.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, albe.ORG and TechnoBoss
In the netherlands. JFL.

its cagefuel

yep except the asian foids are all on tinder and fuck white chads which i learned from my tinder experiment

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah and MoggerGaston
yep except the asian foids are all on tinder and fuck white chads which i learned from my tinder experiment
asian women tend to lack the social-circles needed to meet attractive white men IRL. They live very segregated here and mostly only interact with other asians.

So they install tinder to get white dick.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, murdah and albe.ORG
Meanwhile here’s me who got ghosted by an Asian chick after first date

Just fucking lol

White women must be dating the dogs, fhe horses and beavers in Amsterdam tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah, Ricky212 and 2 others
Meanwhile here’s me who got ghosted by an Asian chick after first date

Just fucking lol
You are competing with white HTN for Asian beckies.

Competition is still killing. But at least you have a chance.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
White women must be dating the dogs, fhe horses and beavers in Amsterdam tbh.
they're not dating anyone the average woman in the netherlands is depressed.

like 70% of my customers are single women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, EverythingMattersCel, murdah and 4 others
they're not dating anyone the average woman in the netherlands is depressed.
dutch women are the happiest and bubbliest tbh. I don't believe the depression bs.
It's just that dutch women are VERY welcomed in expressing their emotions and also have EXTREMELY high demands on life satisfaction.

It's like saying you are poor because you only have 1 million euro instead of the 100 million you would've hoped for.

While at the same time everyone around you is like:
'yeah damn, having only 1 million isn't good at all! you deserve 100 million queen! yeah you are depressed!' -environment

Can't take female depression seriously.
like 70% of my customers are single women.
customers? what are you, a gigolo?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Brus Wane and kiyopon

This video was brutal. Living in Netherlands as a non Dutch person is like playing life on nightmare mode.

ive done a brief internship there and i swear at 1.83 i felt like a straight up midget. never going to that place again

i tried to go to a bar once and legit everyone there was 2 meters tall

the women are very stocky and ugly though

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Albedo and St.TikTokcel
ive done a brief internship there and i swear at 1.83 i felt like a straight up midget. never going to that place again

i tried to go to a bar once and legit everyone there was 2 meters tall

the women are very stocky and ugly though
life in the netherlands starts at 6'2 (+HTN)

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, murdah and researcher888
life in the netherlands starts at 6'2 (+HTN)
yeah but does it really matter since th women are all ugly? i didnt see a single stacy there. they were all way too big, wide shoulders, man faces, etc.

dutch women are the happiest and bubbliest tbh. I don't believe the depression bs.
only on the outside, my sister is popular and all of her equally popular girlfriends have depression and substance abuse issues in private.

my sister has suffered from chronic fatigue for like a decade and it took me 5 minutes of deduction to figure out what was causing it even though doctors have been struggling and are planning on running all sorts of vitamin deficiency tests on her soon.
It's just that dutch women are VERY welcomed in expressing their emotions and have extremely high demands on life satisfaction.
express what emotions? dutch people are emotionally challenged.
customers? what are you, a gigolo?
I maintain the yards of rich people, most of them are women.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
In the netherlands. JFL.

its cagefuel

Why are you insulting your friends for having gf ?

also many of them they looked inbred

think its a quite low iq country compared to places like germany, austria etc.

yeah but does it really matter since th women are all ugly? i didnt see a single stacy there. they were all way too big, wide shoulders, man faces, etc.
I grew up here and I dig that wide tall manly look that dutch women have. I love it.

1df608c5f3fbcf3710cbecfd95d888fa

wide shoulders, manly face, tall

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
also many of them they looked inbred
not really but if you're not from here the people that live here will look odd to you, in the same way you look odd to everyone else.
think its a quite low iq country compared to places like germany, austria etc.
intelligence is not a positive trait.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, murdah and MoggerGaston
why you mad at fellow white men escaping inceldom?

I grew up here and I dig that wide tall manly look that dutch women have. I love it.

1df608c5f3fbcf3710cbecfd95d888fa

wide shoulders, manly face, tall
its very disgusting, bad taste, well makes sense if you grow up in a 2nd world country like that lol

not really but if you're not from here the people that live here will look odd to you, in the same way you look odd to everyone else.

intelligence is not a positive trait.
germans are way better looking

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
only on the outside, my sister is popular and all of her equally popular girlfriends have depression and substance abuse issues in private.

my sister has suffered from chronic fatigue for like a decade and it took me 5 minutes of deduction to figure out what was causing it even though doctors have been struggling and are planning on running all sorts of vitamin deficiency tests on her soon.

Why is your sister depressed in ur opinion?

dutch people are like the inbred peasant versions of germans now that I think about it

inferior in every way

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Their lives are perfect though.
They are popular, have good boyfriends and/or sex with attractive popular men as single women, have good careers, lots of friends, etc.

Women are extremely well protected from childhood trauma too here. (men much less so)
If they have depression it's purely mental and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with their real life circumstances.

In contrary to the abysmal life quality that most men in this country have.
Fucking 60+% of the men in my university are truecels for god sake.

Maybe women should stop spending 8 hours of their day on instagram/social-media. It's probably at least as bad for you as spending 8 hours a day on this fucking shithole forum.

Doctors in this country are clueless in general. Their education is mostly geared towards curing diseases of old people.

Not geared towards improving the life quality of younger people.
Women are extremely expressive in general of their grievances, insecurities, depression, everything here.

So many women I know are visiting therapists and shit here and are open about it. And when you ask them why they are like:
'yeah I don't feel that social anymore nowadays and I want to be.'

Funny GIF

meanwhile fucking truecel socially isolated men are like: 'yeah, life is the way it is, I will never have a girlfriend or have sex. but why would i get therapy? Is there an issue?'
kill me now barney stinson GIF

always take female emotions with a grain of salt tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Orc and trueceI
Why are you insulting your friends for having gf ?
where did I insult my friends?
i literally said: 'good for them'

real question is, why are you attacking me?

where did I insult my friends?
i literally said: 'good for them'

real question is, why are you attacking me?
"Good for them, but still over"
You are making fun of their situation, not really nice

why you mad at fellow white men escaping inceldom?
because we should have an incel revolution instead of becoming passport-bros.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
"Good for them, but still over"
You are making fun of their situation, not really nice
nope, never made fun of their personal situation

im making fun of society. White men are literally forced to date asian women because white women only date chads.

its either date asians or be incel

dutch people are like the inbred peasant versions of germans now that I think about it

inferior in every way
in reality, its the complete opposite. But you wouldn't get it.

nope, never made fun of their personal situation

im making fun of society. White men are literally forced to date asian women because white women only date chads.

its either date asians or be incel
I hope you dont have bad intentions, but i agree with you, brutal society

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Are those SEA or NEA gooks?

in reality, its the complete opposite. But you wouldn't get it.
nah its not. ive done an internship in the netherlands and lived in germany. dutch "people" are appalling and highly inferior to germans

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and nofap
nah its not. ive done an internship in the netherlands and lived in germany. dutch "people" are appalling and highly inferior to germans
Why are people degrading other races like this ? You cant generalize millions of people because of their country wtf lol