All my ugly dutch friends are fucking asian exchange students / expats

I hope you dont have bad intentions, but i agree with you, brutal society
I am happy for them, because they were always incels while we were friends our entire childhoods. Know these guys for 10+ years.

Never had hookups, never had fun summer romances, never had friends-with-benefits, NOTHING.
Never had girlfriends either. Never really dated.

Now that we are getting into our mid-late twenties, they have started LTRing asian foreigners. At least they be getting some pussy now. But their situation is still dire and filled with cope.

It all just reflects extremely poorly on western society and especially, western women.
They have let western men down and I wish the absolute worst to come upon them for their betrayal.

I am happy for them, because they were always incels while we were friends our entire childhoods. Know these guys for 10+ years.

Never had hookups, never had fun summer romances, never had friends-with-benefits, NOTHING.

Now that we are getting into our mid-late twenties, they have started LTRing asian foreigners. At least they be getting some pussy now. But their situation is still dire and filled with cope.

It all just reflects extremely poorly on western society and especially, western women.
They have let western men down and I wish the absolute worst to come upon them for their betrayal.
Im going to be like these friends once i turn 20, im 18 and still incel

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Why are people degrading other races like this ? You cant generalize millions of people because of their country wtf lol
because it was very cringeworthy for me after living with real humans (germans). about the only thing they have going for them is being tall but most of the men there look like overstretched stick figures. after living in the south of germany I just felt like i arrived in some village full of poor inbred people basically living in slums

because it was very cringeworthy for me after living with real humans (germans). about the only thing they have going for them is being tall but most of the men there look like overstretched stick figures. after living in the south of germany I just felt like i arrived in some village full of poor inbred people basically living in slums
living in what slums?
how can you be so ignorant?

literally dutch housing/infrastructure mogs germany to the fucking dirt. When I am in germany I sometimes feel like I am back in Poland.
Roads are cracked, pavements looks botched, buildings look grey and dull.

Idk what comparison you are making, but its retarded. If anything, so many places in germany look like fucking eastern-european shitholes in terms of buildings and infrastructure.

u have to be fucking kidding me. keep trolling nigga, im not gonna respond to your msgs filled with cope.

lmaooo fuck feelsbadman I can!t hit them 😡
ive dated chinese HTB and I didn't like it

never again, i choose trueceldom instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and WeiWei
living in what slums?
how can you be so ignorant?

literally dutch housing/infrastructure mogs germany to the fucking dirt. When I am in germany I sometimes feel like I am back in Poland.
Roads are cracked, pavements looks botched, buildings look grey and dull.

Idk what comparison you are making, but its retarded. If anything, so many places in germany look like fucking eastern-european shitholes in terms of buildings and infrastructure.

u have to be fucking kidding me. keep trolling nigga, im not gonna respond to your msgs filled with cope.
im not trolling, ur delsional because u live in that shithole. there is way too little space everywhere, no lebensraum, houses way too small and tight together. also everything is ugly and looks the same, cheap materials, just garbage. yeah maybe u went to some border shithole in germany but the difference is extremely large trust me.

thats how 90% of ur shithole "country" looks like

compared to germany

the difference is extremely large but you wouldnt get it. enjoy ur european africa lol (atleast its better than belgium)

even countries like romania are a lot better than netherlands in the important aspects

• +1
Reactions: nofap
random picture of a random lower middle class neighborhood in NL

filtered and edited picture of the best what Germany has to offer, some touristy spot with million dollar housing.

Your comparison is so lowIQ and/or a deliberate troll that I am putting you on ignore.

cya, idiot.
the picture i posted is literally what most streets in netherlands look like even worse than that, i drove through it by car many times

the picture of germany i posted is ofc a good pic but most german cities look like that with way more space, way more single houses, etc.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
thats how it is in all europe buddy.
you are right, I should be happy with all the asian foreigners in my country.
at least I can fuck MTB asian girls instead of being truecel I guess.

I will still pass though. cant be bothered

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
you are right, I should be happy with all the asian foreigners in my country.
at least I can fuck MTB asian girls instead of being truecel I guess.

I will still pass though. cant be bothered
if you thunk you have it bad, imagine being greek

if she aint from your town/city you failed the game

asians are slaves to white cock jeez, the only reason they are international exchange students is so they can get plowed by blue eye blonde chads.

• +1
asian women tend to lack the social-circles needed to meet attractive white men IRL. They live very segregated here and mostly only interact with other asians.

So they install tinder to get white dick.
yep they crave big white dick in fact 90% of the world female population craves BWC and the other 10% wouldnt mind

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
whats your height also?

yep they crave big white dick in fact 90% of the world female population craves BWC and the other 10% wouldnt mind
Asians are on a different level tho lol, white guys have insane SMV boosts in asian countries even east asia which is more developed.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Asians are on a different level tho lol, white guys have insane SMV boosts in asian countries even east asia which is more developed.
my friend is spanish HTN and went to the phillipines and could only fuck a ltb skinny asian chick so i think u gotta be real white not med

• +1
Reactions: murdah
my friend is spanish HTN and went to the phillipines and could only fuck a ltb skinny asian chick so i think u gotta be real white not med
Yea, light colored eyes and blonde hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and MoggerGaston
Why is your sister depressed in ur opinion?
it began in puberty when she started taking contraceptives, but the doctors are too retarded to put 1 and 1 together and instead gave her cinnarizine which is a sedative and makes it even worse.

likely has chronically low testosterone, which is compounded by our ogre genes that need it to function, or doesn't respond well to progestin.

pretty sure she ended up causing her own jaw to become recessed with it too.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
lmao elab
idk it was just bad, but I think I never gave her a real chance due to a lack of attraction ngl.

HTB face but short and no curves. Very good style and make-up couldn't compensate.

Then Who fuck Dutch women ? Refugees? BBCs? Dogs ?

sounds like the life, fucking foreign exchange students is ideal

• JFL
it began in puberty when she started taking contraceptives, but the doctors are too retarded to put 1 and 1 together and instead gave her cinnarizine which is a sedative and makes it even worse.

likely has chronically low testosterone, which is compounded by our ogre genes that need it to function, or doesn't respond well to progestin.

pretty sure she ended up causing her own jaw to become recessed with it too.
why would you take contraceptives as a woman unless you want some chad fwb to fuck you raw?

none of the girls I have ever dated were on contraceptives, seems lowIQ as fuck to take them.

wrong
they have 0 social status, popularity, friends, opportunities, parties, knowledge, nothing.

you have 0 fucking clue what you are talking about what its like to date exchange students. As a native, you carry the ENTIRE thing.

because they are socially inept compared to natives.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and APJ
wrong
they have 0 social status, popularity, friends, opportunities, parties, knowledge, nothing.

you have 0 fucking clue what you are talking about what its like to date exchange students. As a native, you carry the ENTIRE thing.

because they are socially inept compared to natives.
cope

why would you take contraceptives as a woman unless you want some chad fwb to fuck you raw?

none of the girls I have ever dated were on contraceptives, seems lowIQ as fuck to take them.
they do it so they have 'more control over their periods'

in the end it just fucks them up hormonally, she hasn't been off that shit since puberty and is going to try for the first time now.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
In the netherlands. JFL.

they all stand no chance with dutch women at all. So they fuck asian women only (expats/exchange students).

its cagefuel

just to fuck a dutch/white LTB, u need to be at least MTN here (they don't make it). Good for them, but still over
Anothet day, another JBWpill

they do it so they have 'more control over their periods'

in the end it just fucks them up hormonally, she hasn't been off that shit since puberty and is going to try for the first time now.
alright good luck to her.

Taking contraceptives is comparable to taking steroids as a man tbh.
You have to know what you are doing and be willing to accept the risks and consequences.

alright good luck to her.
takes a few weeks but up to 6 months to get it out of your system, hopefully it works but she's probably got permanent damage as a result since it changes your brain structure.

the most ironic part about it is that she is a health professional in psychology and I'm just an autistic gardener.
Taking contraceptives is comparable to taking steroids as a man tbh.
more or less, it might be worse in terms of health consequences, since it nukes your testosterone levels (actual trannies take it for this purpose) and women do actually need testosterone much like men need estrogen to function.
You have to know what you are doing and be willing to accept the risks and consequences.
they don't tell women about the long term consequences of contraceptives, almost none have read the disclaimer, and they are not to blame since they start at age 13 and you can't expect anyone that age to comprehend it.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and MoggerGaston
Let them fuck the ugly plain chinks
BBC bvlls take all the dutch stacies

ive done a brief internship there and i swear at 1.83 i felt like a straight up midget. never going to that place again

i tried to go to a bar once and legit everyone there was 2 meters tall

the women are very stocky and ugly though
also 6'0, lived there for 3 years, wasn't my experience

only on the outside, my sister is popular and all of her equally popular girlfriends have depression and substance abuse issues in private.

my sister has suffered from chronic fatigue for like a decade and it took me 5 minutes of deduction to figure out what was causing it even though doctors have been struggling and are planning on running all sorts of vitamin deficiency tests on her soon.

express what emotions? dutch people are emotionally challenged.

I maintain the yards of rich people, most of them are women.
Do you get to fuck those women

What’s the problem with your sister’s girlfriends? They’re all depressed?
I know a shitton of woman on ssri for depression and even know one who was placed in the ward for it jfl

That's based, take what u can get

Do you get to fuck those women
yeah, back when I was younger, I still meet girls through her when she invites me to parties.
What’s the problem with your sister’s girlfriends? They’re all depressed?
shit lifestyle + getting older and confronted with reality.

almost all the pretty girls I grew up with are recessed now.

It's very normal in the Netherlands to see a chad with a LTB. Dutch men have horrible standards for women. They'll fuck any ugly fat short rude cellulite abled woman as long as she gives him orders. They're a weird type of female domination lovers.

yeah, back when I was younger, I still meet girls through her when she invites me to parties.

shit lifestyle + getting older and confronted with reality.

almost all the pretty girls I grew up with are recessed now.
No i mean trough your gardening job

Recession doesn’t matter for women, a 35 year old women could put on makeup be average and have tons and tons of men to pick from

Did you slay there bro?
Are there many chads there
2 ONS but I wasn't a slayer, didn't socialmaxx like I should have in that period mainly for psychological reasons. But I went out enough to know 6'0 isn't midget-tier there, I wouldn't say the Dutch are that much taller compared to other Germanic countries I've been to. Tbf I wasn't height-pilled at the time so I wasn't constantly paying attention to heights around me, but I don't recall ever feeling short.

Last edited: