All my ugly dutch friends are fucking asian exchange students / expats

2 ONS but I wasn't a slayer, didn't socialmaxx like I should have in that period mainly for psychological reasons. But I went out enough to know 6'0 isn't midget-tier there, tbh I wouldn't say the Dutch are much taller than other Germanic countries I've been to. Tbf I wasn't height-pilled at the time so I wasn't constantly paying attention to heights around me, but I don't recall ever feeling short.
Do blacks slay there

In the netherlands. JFL.

they all stand no chance with dutch women at all. So they fuck asian women only (expats/exchange students).

its cagefuel

just to fuck a dutch/white LTB, u need to be at least MTN here (they don't make it). Good for them, but still over
so who fucks Dutch HTBs and stacies?

No i mean trough your gardening job
my customers are like 50+ years old, sometimes a milf tries to get with me but I never bite.

girls approach me while I'm working sometimes though, gardeners are super approachable because everyone wants free advise.
Recession doesn’t matter for women, a 35 year old women could put on makeup be average and have tons and tons of men to pick from
it matters if you're 30+ years old.

no, dutch women are extremely racist.
Idk about this, when i run blackcels on tinder in the Netherlands they do extremely well and has girls talking about sex acter a few messages, even matched with a model and she was talking about sex almost immediately

why do they vote for mass immigration then?
they don't, the largest political parties are all anti immigration.

Idk about this, when i run blackcels on tinder in the Netherlands they do extremely well and has girls talking about sex acter a few messages, even matched with a model and she was talking about sex almost immediately
because you are running them in our cities which are majority non-native, so you're matching with other ethnics.

• Woah
Reactions: kanderior
takes a few weeks but up to 6 months to get it out of your system, hopefully it works but she's probably got permanent damage as a result since it changes your brain structure.

the most ironic part about it is that she is a health professional in psychology and I'm just an autistic gardener.
psychology is an entirely different field than endocrinology so I am not surprised she only has limited knowledge

more or less, it might be worse in terms of health consequences, since it nukes your testosterone levels (actual trannies take it for this purpose) and women do actually need testosterone much like men need estrogen to function.

they don't tell women about the long term consequences of contraceptives, almost none have read the disclaimer, and they are not to blame since they start at age 13 and you can't expect anyone that age to comprehend it.
Contraceptives are inherently and most importantly labeled as a way to prevent pregnancy.

The use of contraceptives as a way to reduce the effects of periods is basically off-label and something you would discuss in detail with a doctor and your parents before you would use it for this specific off-label purpose.

The idea that women start using this at 13yo en masse to cope with normal human periods seems insane to me.

they don't, the largest political parties are all anti immigration.

because you are running them in our cities which are majority non-native, so you're matching with other ethnics.
No those women were dutch tbh or at least looked dutch

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
takes a few weeks but up to 6 months to get it out of your system, hopefully it works but she's probably got permanent damage as a result since it changes your brain structure.

the most ironic part about it is that she is a health professional in psychology and I'm just an autistic gardener.

more or less, it might be worse in terms of health consequences, since it nukes your testosterone levels (actual trannies take it for this purpose) and women do actually need testosterone much like men need estrogen to function.

they don't tell women about the long term consequences of contraceptives, almost none have read the disclaimer, and they are not to blame since they start at age 13 and you can't expect anyone that age to comprehend it.
psychology is an entirely different field than endocrinology so I am not surprised she only has limited knowledge

Contraceptives are inherently and most importantly labeled as a way to prevent pregnancy.

The use of contraceptives as a way to reduce the effects of periods is basically off-label and something you would discuss in detail with a doctor and your parents before you would use it for this specific off-label purpose.

The idea that women start using this at 13yo en masse to cope with normal human periods seems insane to me.
do you buy the theory that the pill changes female sexual preferences, making them prefer less masc guys while they're on it?

only on paper, in reality they're largely the same thing since your hormones determine your mental state.
you can get condoms in any grocery store and use the self-checkout here, doubt anyone still cares for that.
The idea that women start using this at 13yo en masse to cope with their periods seems insane to me.
ask them why they started, they're unlikely to tell you it's to get creampied.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
do you buy the theory that the pill changes female sexual preferences, making them prefer less masc guys while they're on it?
the studies on this go both ways, with some being unable to find anything.

my sisters boyfriend is short and feminine so I guess I'll find out.

• +1
It's very normal in the Netherlands to see a chad with a LTB. Dutch men have horrible standards for women. They'll fuck any ugly fat short rude cellulite abled woman as long as she gives him orders. They're a weird type of female domination lovers.
No, it's because dutch women have insane standards for dutch men.

People like me are truecel here, because women think I am ugly. So I either fuck some LTB or asian girl, or fuck nothing at all.

It has nothing to do with female domination or bad standards. It has to do with good-looking men being treated like trash by average women.

So you lower your standards as a man, to FUCK ANYTHING AT ALL.

• +1
Reactions: APJ

People like me are truecel here, because women think I am ugly. So I either fuck some LTB or asian girl, or fuck nothing at all.

It has nothing to do with female domination or bad standards. It has to do with good-looking men being treated like trash by average women.

Is it hard to fuck even a 250 lbs/100 kg women there? If so I’m never stepping a foot into your country

only on paper, in reality they're largely the same thing since your hormones determine your mental state.
but that's not what they get taught in their studies.

psychology students probably get like 1 single 5ECTS course on hormones and that's it JFL. Maybe 1 more in their masters.
Even the average .org browser has more knowledge than that.
you can get condoms in any grocery store and use the self-checkout here, doubt anyone still cares for that.

ask them why they started, they're unlikely to tell you it's to get creampied.
ask them who pressured them to start using contraceptives for off-label purposes

because it's not doctors, it's not schools, it's not biology classes, it's not parents, it's not on the label of the pills, it's not 'society'.

are these asian girls hot at least?

• +1
are these asian girls hot at least?
Average JBW-tier. @Squirtle @BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, BrendioEEE and MoggerGaston

Yeah I agree all they look for is handsome men. But they still fuck less goodlooking guys. Dutch women are sluts, dont underestimate it. They don't need any emotional connection to fuck. They approach it like a job offer.

Im LTN facial wise and even I get to fuck here. It's that my standards are high so 90-95% of Dutch girls are simply too ugly for my taste, otherwise I would've fucked so much more.

I see legit chads doing dumpster diving. They fuck the girls I wouldn't even fuck if I got paid for it.
If all chads have such a low view of themselves, and those ugly women treat them like crap and order them around, of course they think they are worth chad.
They simply don't realise that in basically any normal country they are reduced 2 points.
Women in the Netherlands are really privileged.

PS: Im brutally honest if I say that I would rather jack off than fuck a dutch foid.
Their faces are masculine low estrogen.
Their bodies are built like Spongebob. No curves. Lots of fat and cellulite. Zero waist.
Their characters are autistic rude low class. They behave with zero elegance and scream like straight out of a farmers market.

Only the British have worse women. Explains why they ruled the seas and Netherland was second. It was to escape their ugly fking women dude.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yeah I agree all they look for is handsome men. But they still fuck less goodlooking guys. Dutch women are sluts, dont underestimate it. They don't need any emotional connection to fuck. They approach it like a job offer.

Im LTN facial wise and even I get to fuck here. It's that my standards are high so 90-95% of Dutch girls are simply too ugly for my taste, otherwise I would've fucked so much more.

I see legit chads doing dumpster diving. They fuck the girls I wouldn't even fuck if I got paid for it.
If all chads have such a low view of themselves, and those ugly women treat them like crap and order them around, of course they think they are worth chad.
They simply don't realise that in basically any normal country they are reduced 2 points.
Women in the Netherlands are really privileged.
It's simply very hard to get succes as a man in the Netherlands tbh. So many men dumpster-dive, lower their standards

I am similar to you that I find most of my offers to be too ugly, so I don't bother. I could fuck today if I wanted to, but it would be with a girl I wouldn't find attractive at all.
PS: Im brutally honest if I say that I would rather jack off than fuck a dutch foid.
Their faces are masculine low estrogen.
Their bodies are built like Spongebob. No curves. Lots of fat and cellulite. Zero waist.
Their characters are autistic rude low class. They behave with zero elegance and scream like straight out of a farmers market.

Only the British have worse women. Explains why they ruled the seas and Netherland was second. It was to escape their ugly fking women dude.
For me it's not that dutch women are unattractive. I see MANY attractive dutch women. On dating apps, but also in person.
But on dating apps I never match them, and in person they treat me like filth. So I have given up.

I don't know why you hate dutch women. In the ideal form they are like this:
1df608c5f3fbcf3710cbecfd95d888fa

Tall.
Wide shoulders.
Masculine face.

She's a dutch model and has all 3.

It mogs very hard imo.

But it doesn't matter anyways. 80% of men in the netherlands are incel.

I need to fuck asian women or cope with trueceldom.

How come there are videos of some short manlet arab and black manlets walking hand in hand with Dutch women if hypergamy is so bad then? How are these guys able to side step all the hypergamy and the racepill? Are those cherrypicked videos or prostitutes?

How come there are videos of some short manlet arab and black manlets walking hand in hand with Dutch women if hypergamy is so bad then? How are these guys able to side step all the hypergamy and the racepill? Are those cherrypicked videos or prostitutes?
cherrypicked.

most dutch women I know tend to be extremely racist in dating.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
me or her?

that's how little sense your dumb-ass comment makes

bye
why would i be saying you look like him nigga i've already seen ur face

• +1
Reactions: nofap
why would i be saying you look like him nigga i've already seen ur face
AP1GczOT0uUOCvDef2lAA1d4uSMmRk2tuUzHPV0PUQ-tmk9ROnEiFLhmTcpscLiv6qrvk-EbTfFt8MehW9OE31AAFLOpUjWjSsMSrOwFP87NRjl2tqCJ7N8aGPunwu0RsNbuCzhyMfF4qBMq3H__0wjMCZiZbPSyK_C8iWEPSu7uxyE7_37tIo3_GSgAGp6piZTYI1o2OgBOoLFbHNwEHRjT77fTHv6R6pYcRYc7A2Z34F0Bfje4r9GY7f1AtmsDOCCfsd9uF4sPuwZtf-D-JE7f4HXz55MbTyg6QoVS22vl7jm5pBibyz7htdeTxWzihRpvKymS_esYR8Ifqblu2lAgLyQUV-ee21tXVdYNOU_rBlk2ufxLNXhf0n9iaLpcf3dfxQ-cbtsEyniugA4BxvhmAp_M83n3gEuxLEn7j-GXzlspzSFWBrgD0Dsjq-IC7ACZQ2piOix2co6QH_SJivVYGVju_0mR-OY8cEIw3WohciOADg-UJ_SNKXaTA_Vtd42Xu9W2kWZjyfYo5ecSFyG-K5BcqiJf2n9BG9KhuT5E3_DwbILTVgOs4zhTPUr6YqpU9b7WNdGM6G0TCImKuzcfZIjNCwE6k8-zAvvOEswAyF5gw7aZrtwsfy9jYVpXIp1sxYpan-aMydAMzZztD8CtNXRtdfcAuk6vbb18SSMekZHPH7A1MHWH0n4RGu5GEp4azWQVf6sL0F2Bt2r6bFpge0MCE5CbApUJ6tQgP0Ny09lCHbwBni5KKIYy2R0ZGWNzmbCOa4lJ0TK3uCfkgqEEO6dPWCYkqKW6g5AgO2w5YFP_eaAChMztRZS8o7N9hvxux-99iRouvEeXL5djrEg2XSUZaCyGkOPn3xk3SyIqqyypE_cQYpqe0x6ePENYhtwpKawpThYSdxEFHiezmD0yCwSkoWZKxjgaKQHT4OC4VkW6OCujyHIyiKmV110=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

who cares, ull never get a girl like her in a life-time.

I just have to get back to my old-level to get a girl like her again.

AP1GczOT0uUOCvDef2lAA1d4uSMmRk2tuUzHPV0PUQ-tmk9ROnEiFLhmTcpscLiv6qrvk-EbTfFt8MehW9OE31AAFLOpUjWjSsMSrOwFP87NRjl2tqCJ7N8aGPunwu0RsNbuCzhyMfF4qBMq3H__0wjMCZiZbPSyK_C8iWEPSu7uxyE7_37tIo3_GSgAGp6piZTYI1o2OgBOoLFbHNwEHRjT77fTHv6R6pYcRYc7A2Z34F0Bfje4r9GY7f1AtmsDOCCfsd9uF4sPuwZtf-D-JE7f4HXz55MbTyg6QoVS22vl7jm5pBibyz7htdeTxWzihRpvKymS_esYR8Ifqblu2lAgLyQUV-ee21tXVdYNOU_rBlk2ufxLNXhf0n9iaLpcf3dfxQ-cbtsEyniugA4BxvhmAp_M83n3gEuxLEn7j-GXzlspzSFWBrgD0Dsjq-IC7ACZQ2piOix2co6QH_SJivVYGVju_0mR-OY8cEIw3WohciOADg-UJ_SNKXaTA_Vtd42Xu9W2kWZjyfYo5ecSFyG-K5BcqiJf2n9BG9KhuT5E3_DwbILTVgOs4zhTPUr6YqpU9b7WNdGM6G0TCImKuzcfZIjNCwE6k8-zAvvOEswAyF5gw7aZrtwsfy9jYVpXIp1sxYpan-aMydAMzZztD8CtNXRtdfcAuk6vbb18SSMekZHPH7A1MHWH0n4RGu5GEp4azWQVf6sL0F2Bt2r6bFpge0MCE5CbApUJ6tQgP0Ny09lCHbwBni5KKIYy2R0ZGWNzmbCOa4lJ0TK3uCfkgqEEO6dPWCYkqKW6g5AgO2w5YFP_eaAChMztRZS8o7N9hvxux-99iRouvEeXL5djrEg2XSUZaCyGkOPn3xk3SyIqqyypE_cQYpqe0x6ePENYhtwpKawpThYSdxEFHiezmD0yCwSkoWZKxjgaKQHT4OC4VkW6OCujyHIyiKmV110=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

who cares, ull never get a girl like her in a life-time.

I just have to get back to my old-level to get a girl like her again.
loos mid, but still mogs my results of course

loos mid, but still mogs my results of course
its cope, i can get mid-looking girls now in my truecel state. but i dont care

she's dating a spanish chad millionaire, muh mid looking girl.

It's chad or death buddyboyo

This video was brutal. Living in Netherlands as a non Dutch person is like playing life on nightmare mode.

He looks 2-3 inch shorter next to an actual 6'4 guy jfl

AP1GczMNzo3QQWx4VIww6wJAPdcbOnu3O0UqP1Lq7bSF_IStgElWfH5ZUXo7kSTsQTmxao09moeaDs5WFKab6QQM_VLT7yWmqIeqq5D4OyiINWHBzMVn5NAoOT_ewjd0bQLCg9zHQbxvRgwTlccQyKGD8Goa1gUolBvaB4p3dpG7SJrrRlJrLSqu-YRwcnSIQS_dn4fHPUXDAGKIE-n8SqXfZ3OcZmrb7GfvKGLjwrNOaIn1c3qL_pg3gbWu4PqbO4QUKXncvaRdPvjrugTWeV5eyFhT57H6CdH1YgykcT0hzhWt9XtdBv3HppqT-pbUEULgR56jykBTPZIq-RbmNsf1obE-So3Ja81EjbtW-dI4iVRQXGK3uyYRGeA9u2Q2xlAma0FpD-gBzPb1B9cKb_41uDk_M8jr3vW4uw0FIqn5WgrM8gQazV0pEhvOeMqbRWELdpBXn9rapxvCE2hvaLkFjzsD-IXAYQ6vsncaUggjK6QIKoLjlj-B619ZQ6Ekd1MSA2ACqcK-TSF8KSc8Oe0SxOZ7Lm7GXOpRiBn2RcCplr66LVMpTn2DGWXuc3RuZPk4E0uWy4ouYW-EWzxbnoOAjgrQGukV-13V8IaLm5siYVLQAfn1GmpFfE2KEpjovkR5DEi2bO6ahysUq-rYJE7N1ZXILxy9fCVEmMiyph6RWW1y6FYEBl4YwxhTK-ihj3yJHgyL8u5x0ZyuE-Th6ZirwGcOFo31pX4C2VT2ILn07jrJMMixenkAMfHuVrEEIo6ULD83LS-V8SakA7BW42uA0gZ--W9d4U4BQBez8bRo4SZORAn1VI-BBGzdxy6nlMN7hK33KoUY4mm3t5xARmq-KBm9blQemry4cFs50CijsETsnzhNNaNR8f9V8UTQTAkkmYSbElT3jmlmplPze0FrfBl0Bb65guBhPPcLmw5_xFNrMBr-zVySiITvlJ8=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

I had this in 2019.

I will have better in the future.
U should have never found thr blackpill. Blackpill was disastrous for ypur mental health

it's true. i'm 5'7 as a white dutch guy and everywhere i get mogged by 6'0+ women. of course not all women all 6'0+ but like 10% of them are and that's enough to get brutally mogged in public.

asians give IOI's all the time. i think it's because most of them are only here for a few years so they need to get as many white dick as possible while they still can. asian families are very strict and it's not allowed to just have sex with different guys every week especially not at ages 14-18 (the average chinese loses their virginity at 21). so when they become 18-20 and move to the Netherlands they can finally do what they wanted so badly.

Tall.
Wide shoulders.
Masculine face.
It's okay as long as she has enough feminine features. I like wide shoulders too ngl.
I like bone mass too in face.
Tall is also good.

The thing is Dutch women look like men. You don't see Russian women with lots of facial bones looking masculine. Even without make-up.
They act like them too. If I were to show you the kind of girls I had rejected you would scratch your eyes. Their personality is their biggest ofputting factor tbh.

U should have never found thr blackpill. Blackpill was disastrous for ypur mental health
i was already on .org in 2018 lol

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
wrong
they have 0 social status, popularity, friends, opportunities, parties, knowledge, nothing.

you have 0 fucking clue what you are talking about what its like to date exchange students. As a native, you carry the ENTIRE thing.

because they are socially inept compared to natives.
Who asians or somali men?