Am I able to kpopmax as a southeast asian?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
I am a southeast asian with lightbrown-brown skin. My skin has gotten a bit lighter since I started to stay most of the hours in the day in my room(it doesn't mean I don't go out). I am not doing anything for skin lightening specifically but I will be soon.

So my question is that, can lightbrown-brown skin southeast asian able to kpopmax or what should I go with?

There is this thing I found when I read the phenotype thread by @enchanted_elixir for the masculine asian phenotype.
Masculine southeast asian

I am wonder if I could pull this off, after making my cheekbones/ facial features more defined.

again my question is that, can lightbrown-brown skin southeast asian able to kpopmax or should I go with that?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel and nigkook
I need advice from you guys. thank you.
@andy9432 @Meraki

I am a southeast asian with lightbrown-brown skin. My skin has gotten a bit lighter since I started to stay most of the hours in the day in my room(it doesn't mean I don't go out). I am not doing anything for skin lightening specifically but I will be soon.

So my question is that, can lightbrown-brown skin southeast asian able to kpopmax or what should I go with?

There is this thing I found when I read the phenotype thread by @enchanted_elixir for the masculine asian phenotype. View attachment 2667626

I am wonder if I could pull this off, after making my cheekbones/ facial features more defined.

again my question is that, can lightbrown-brown skin southeast asian able to kpopmax or should I go with that?
Cabt kpopmax if brown thats the whole point of kpopmax

Have u seen any brown in kpop?

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Lighten your skin Hydroquinone will be your best friend

Can try after light skinmax
I searched about skin lightening. If I go soft/natural skinlightening, I would be 1-2 shades lighter than my original. the thing is my face is notiably darker than my body, my body is i would say fairly white, so am I able to achieve the same shade as I have on my body?

Lighten your skin Hydroquinone will be your best friend
yes but that is unsustainable. I will have to use that for my entire life and in addition to that I will probably damage my skin as well

I searched about skin lightening. If I go soft/natural skinlightening, I would be 1-2 shades lighter than my original. the thing is my face is notiably darker than my body, my body is i would say fairly white, so am I able to achieve the same shade as I have on my body?
Ideally you want your face to be this white

Cant kpopmaxx with brown tan. However you can darktriad maxx as asian, which mogs the hell out of kpopmaxx if you have atleast some sharper features.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Cant kpopmaxx with brown tan. However you can darktriad maxx as asian, which mogs the hell out of kpopmaxx if you have atleast some sharper features.
i don't know about my features because I am bloated as fuck right now but my father has some good cheekbones and jaw even though he is a bit fat. Darktriadmaxxing is probably going to be my next cope/goal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
bump, i did more advice. :feelswah:

people who claim top % numbers online are acrually the ones with sub average numbers irl.
I have proven in other thread with 20 users already

My hands are 8 inches

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
I have proven in other thread with 20 users already

My hands are 8 inches
oh i thought you are talking about penis size, who talks about hand size:lul:

oh i thought you are talking about penis size, who talks about hand size:lul:
Penis size 6.3 inches but three fingers thickness, yes 3 fingers

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
people who claim top % numbers online are acrually the ones with sub average numbers irl.
post face+physique lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro
TO kpopmaxx u cant afford a even a hint of shit brown undertones. You need to be pale milky snow white, it represents high status, the color of conquerors, winners, etc

TO kpopmaxx u cant afford a even a hint of shit brown undertones. You need to be pale milky snow white, it represents high status, the color of conquerors, winners, etc
cope, i proved you wrong

thats a non gymmaxed skinny body, post face.
I know i was skinny

That was just showing to raw frame/physique the mass would make me a mogger

Why post face? My face is high mtn I tell you that.

Even I am still insecured of how tanned I look

Even I am still insecured of how tanned I look

you are white as a dead body bro stfu. "I am still insecured of how tanned I look"

Fr u see how kpop looks

Their undertone is white not red
yeah but like i showed, you actually only need the facial features to kpopmaxx its less to do with skin

yeah but like i showed, you actually only need the facial features to kpopmaxx its less to do with skin
is my features good for kpopmaxxing or nah? also what would you recomment other than kpopmaxxing for me?

I know i was skinny

That was just showing to raw frame/physique the mass would make me a mogger

Why post face? My face is high mtn I tell you that.
99.5% asians are belkow ltn.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry