Am I able to kpopmax as a southeast asian?

Is the guy in my signature below ltn?
not more than 100 gooks look like that in the whole universe. hes mtn comapred to nordics still.
this one mogs

not more than 100 gooks look like that in the whole universe. hes mtn comapred to nordics still.
this one mogs
he looks like average korean just with long hair

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
realist
this one mogs

I want to beat u up ngl

I want to beat u up ngl

have you tried tinder with your face in america

I am a southeast asian with lightbrown-brown skin. My skin has gotten a bit lighter since I started to stay most of the hours in the day in my room(it doesn't mean I don't go out). I am not doing anything for skin lightening specifically but I will be soon.

So my question is that, can lightbrown-brown skin southeast asian able to kpopmax or what should I go with?

There is this thing I found when I read the phenotype thread by @enchanted_elixir for the masculine asian phenotype. View attachment 2667626

I am wonder if I could pull this off, after making my cheekbones/ facial features more defined.

again my question is that, can lightbrown-brown skin southeast asian able to kpopmax or should I go with that?
Boyo,
Lightskinmaxx
And try your best to grow the tallest for now. You can not change your gonion set and nasal bridge natrually you might if you chew hard foods during puberty but it's fantasy eitherway.

In this video you can see felix's crainology he is insane
You can try to copy his makeup but at the end it's just your genetics. Be realist and focus on things you can control without surgerymaxxing.

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
I want to beat u up ngl

water, these are the top 0.000001% gooks while the top 10% nordics do the same to the woman.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
have you tried tinder with your face in america
Bro I am ugly

Only Changlite+ count

I admit I am ugly but still mog avg normie, my standard is higher

wtf guys, i am asking for advice not to see an argument on if asians are attractive or not. Ignore that guy and please help me, broskis.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
water, these are the top 0.000001% gooks while the top 10% nordics do the same to the woman.
This “gook” has 4k followers and they are found 1 in 20

Bro I am ugly

Only Changlite+ count

I admit I am ugly but still mog avg normie, my standard is higher
cope, Htn Kpopmaxx would slay here

Bro let’s make an arrangement for a boxing match

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
wtf guys, i am asking for advice not to see an argument on if asians are attractive or not. Ignore that guy and please help me, broskis.
get a trendy hairstyle

• +1
Average .org moment tbh

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You don't need any advice, Just lightskinmaxx and grow tall

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Boyo,
Lightskinmaxx
And try your best to grow the tallest for now. You can not change your gonion set and nasal bridge natrually you might if you chew hard foods during puberty but it's fantasy eitherway.

In this video you can see felix's crainology he is insane
You can try to copy his makeup but at the end it's just your genetics. Be realist and focus on things you can control without surgerymaxxing.

for sure, thank you, bro. of course when I get older I am getting a surgery on my nose, but for now imma see if my nose gets smaller or if my face grows during puberty. Miring felix but he is blessed by being mixxed.

Last edited:
cope ur shit at rattings
At the end, A htn chang still has high appeal. should we really care about psl/autistic .org ratings? Appeal over anything tbh.

• +1
Try hydroxyquine that what I'm prob gonna try to lighten my slightly darker then ideal skin

1 in 20000 i would agree
Bro I live in Asia and was born in Asia

I just don’t like racist in general.

Good looking people are good looking regardless of race if they truely have the appeal.

Try hydroxyquine that what I'm prob gonna try to lighten my slightly darker then ideal skin

yes but that is unsustainable. I will have to use that for my entire life in order to be white skinned and in addition to that I will probably damage my skin as well

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
says an indian, lmao you can't bleach your skin curry
Once I moneymaxx from these crypto scams I am going to buy enough hydroquinone to keep my white for 5x lifetimes you little shitskin shit. I own you

Once I moneymaxx from these crypto scams I am going to buy enough hydroquinone to keep my white for 5x lifetimes you little shitskin shit. I own you
keep coping indian

If you have good bones just go the RTT route, it’s much better for SEAs

But if you really want to K-pop max u will need skin lightening and probably rhino

If you have good bones just go the RTT route, it’s much better for SEAs

But if you really want to K-pop max u will need skin lightening and probably rhino
what is RTT route? and thank you for giving me advice. appreciate it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel
I am a southeast asian with lightbrown-brown skin. My skin has gotten a bit lighter since I started to stay most of the hours in the day in my room(it doesn't mean I don't go out). I am not doing anything for skin lightening specifically but I will be soon.

So my question is that, can lightbrown-brown skin southeast asian able to kpopmax or what should I go with?

There is this thing I found when I read the phenotype thread by @enchanted_elixir for the masculine asian phenotype. View attachment 2667626

I am wonder if I could pull this off, after making my cheekbones/ facial features more defined.

again my question is that, can lightbrown-brown skin southeast asian able to kpopmax or should I go with that?
I'm gonna go with no because you're brown