Am I able to kpopmax as a southeast asian?

what is RTT route? and thank you for giving me advice. appreciate it.
RTT=roid tan tats
So use steroids to get very jacked
Tan, well you’re already tan
Tats - tattoos

Like this but even more jacked imo

These mfers are like 5’5 and prob have bad faces for psl standards but many women in comments

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
RTT=roid tan tats
So use steroids to get very jacked
Tan, well you’re already tan
Tats - tattoos

Like this but even more jacked imo
View attachment 2668737

These mfers are like 5’5 and prob have bad faces for psl standards but many women in comments

holy shit, that long hair guy is what i am trying to go for. I guess I will do that, i have already been going to the gym for about 6 months and i guess I will get a physique like this guy.

and get ofc tattoos.

Thank you so much, bro. learnt something new today, appreciate it very much.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
holy shit, that long hair guy is what i am trying to go for. I guess I will do that, i have already been going to the gym for about 6 months and i guess I will get a physique like this guy.

and get ofc tattoos.

Thank you so much, bro. learnt something new today, appreciate it very much.

this physique is like 8 years, i wouldn't recommend kpopmaxxing if your this brown either cutecel, or gymmax

this physique is like 8 years, i wouldn't recommend kpopmaxxing if your this brown either cutecel, or gymmax
yeah, i know, been following that guy for quite a while. I won't be able to kpopmax then, my skin is even slightly browner than his but if I skinlighten myself, it would be the same tone or 1 shade lighter. I guess, my hope is to get a kpop like hair/long hair, tats, maybe roids(not sure) and gymmmax.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel and gooner23