America really is the land of opportunity

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Best place to be as a young and ambitious person

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, russiancelreturns, Skywalker and 16 others
I'm still looking to move there preferably austin texas hopefully I pass the visa screening

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, thereallegend and Manletmachine
7f4b9a6b630c88babb729ab97640a372

over if you werent born in america tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, kekamphetamine, HarrierDuBois and 11 others
I guess it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 29155
Yeah, it's the best place if you are ambitious and are somewhat intelligent.

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker, Sondern and Deleted member 6128
It's a kill or be killed place. Very expensive in the large cities and you need to make bank. No health insurance if you're jobless. And plastic surgery here costs a fuckton of money. You can't survive without money.

Cities are becoming more dirty and dangerous. Woke ideologies ruining a lot of shit. Don't over-rate it.

The only real upside here are the economic opportunities. Those are undeniable. The rest isn't that great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Skywalker, horizontallytall and 9 others
It's a kill or be killed place. Very expensive in the large cities and you need to make bank. No health insurance if you're jobless. And plastic surgery here costs a fuckton of money. You can't survive without money.

Cities are becoming more dirty and dangerous. Woke ideologies ruining a lot of shit. Don't over-rate it.

The only real upside here are the economic opportunities. Those are undeniable. The rest isn't that great.
Water I have EU citizenship and British citizenship so if America really does get that bad I can move between the two and get the best of both worlds

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker
What are you planning to do?
Go to school fuck party and live the college life while grinding my business and meeting people

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 27148
lots of money here, more than this shithole deserve but have bc of imperialism. even the dumbest guy can make great living here. the people are far less interesting imo. they have no life experiences, arent as artistically or athletically inclined because america promotes rotter lifestyle. ut austin is a great school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Pretty I’m telling you bro, study for the digital SAT secure A stars or whatever highest grades there are in the UK, autistically research some extracurricular, and apply to a top 15 United States University, it’ll change your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and MaestheticMaso
Go to school fuck party and live the college life while grinding my business and meeting people
How are you planning to move there?

I was looking at options but getting visa is unbelievably hard, and for studying you need a shit ton of money

• +1
Pretty I’m telling you bro, study for the digital SAT secure A stars or whatever highest grades there are in the UK, autistically research some extracurricular, and apply to a top 15 United States University, it’ll change your life
What's the age limit for that?

If you get good A-levels, can you take a gap year to build your extracurriculars and apply. The issue is you need to be extraordinary to get into the Ivy League for example, like you have to create a successful company, publish research ect.

• +1
If you get good A-levels, can you take a gap year to build your extracurriculars and apply. The issue is you need to be extraordinary to get into the Ivy League for example, like you have to create a successful company, publish research ect.
You don't have to have to be impressive outside of school to get into ivy league colleges retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: theRiderEffect and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
You don't have to have to be impressive outside of school to get into ivy league colleges retard
How comes all these people with perfect SATs who have super impressive achievements don’t get in ? Or is it different for international applicants?

• +1
Are you at an ivy then ?
No but my PUBLIC high school has a large group of people that get into ivy league schools each year and post them in their website and none of them have business or research just good grades and SAT/ICT scores

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
No but my PUBLIC high school has a large group of people that get into ivy league schools each year and post them in their website and none of them have business or research just good grades and SAT/ICT scores
Is this also the case for international applicants, I.e those from the UK? Just have top grades and a good personal statement and you’ll get in ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and TeenAscender
Is this also the case for international applicants, I.e those from the UK? Just have top grades and a good personal statement and you’ll get in ?
Idk for international but my highschool was full of asians and having 4+ AP classes was a regular thing and passing the ap tests obviously UK applicants will need a similar class types most likely and yes a letter of recommendation is going to be needed and there is a thing I forget what it's called but you commit to a single school early and that raises your chances of getting in to there

Idk for international but my highschool was full of asians and having 4+ AP classes was a regular thing and passing the ap tests obviously UK applicants will need a similar class types most likely and yes a letter of recommendation is going to be needed and there is a thing I forget what it's called but you commit to a single school early and that raises your chances of getting in to there
So I can’t really apply to all of them and spread my chances. I should just focus on getting into one? I’ll look into this, thank you for the help!

So I can’t really apply to all of them and spread my chances. I should just focus on getting into one? I’ll look into this, thank you for the help!
You can apply to all but with early commitment you have to go to the one if they accept you

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
America is the main character of the world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 6128 and TeenAscender
I am so glad that I was born in the UK, shame it wasn't Sweden, Germany or Netherlands tho

• +1
I am so glad that I was born in the UK, shame it wasn't Sweden, Germany or Netherlands tho
Uk is shit

Muh human rights

• +1
Lmfao you do. Ivy League admissions are fucking insane these days you wouldn’t even believe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and AsGoodAsItGets
They do have business or research and if they don’t they have some hook or excellent stats. There’s no fluffing into an Ivy League school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and AsGoodAsItGets
They do have business or research and if they don’t they have some hook or excellent stats. There’s no fluffing into an Ivy League school
What business or research would a high school student have

What business or research would a high school student have
Some of the people I know who got into Ivy League schools developed machine learning apps for people with like heart conditions, others have research alongside Ivy League professors (getting those positions is either pure nepotism or ur a prodigy). Some kids who get into ivies have legit FDA patents. Another kid started a community initiative that branched out to over 300 schools around the region. However the most common awards ppl use for ivies is placing well in national/international tournaments of sorts, such as for science or coding or something intellectual where you have to place among the top few out of millions looking for a spot.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6128
If ur in Austin and planning on staying there UT Austin is ur best bet, but why Austin?

• +1
Some of the people I know who got into Ivy League schools developed machine learning apps for people with like heart conditions, others have research alongside Ivy League professors (getting those positions is either pure nepotism or ur a prodigy). Some kids who get into ivies have legit FDA patents. Another kid started a community initiative that branched out to over 300 schools around the region. However the most common awards ppl use for ivies is placing well in national/international tournaments of sorts, such as for science or coding or something intellectual where you have to place among the top few out of millions looking for a spot.
Everyone I know who got in to them just went to school your just coping with being low iq there aren't that many prodigies and nepo babies

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Deleted member 6128 and TeenAscender
Everyone I know who got in to them just went to school your just coping with being low iq there aren't that many prodigies and nepo babies
Maybe my logic only truly applies to HYPSM but all those kids who got in had something of value. Even If you have a perfect GPA and 1500 SAT you aren’t getting in anywhere in the ivy without having some high impact extra curricular.

Last edited:
  • +1
Maybe my logic only truly applies to HYPSM but all those kids who got in had something of value. Even If you have a perfect GPA and 1600 SAT you aren’t getting in anywhere in the ivy without having some high impact extra curricular.
What is high impact extra curricular suppose to mean maybe with your low iq you don't know with AP classes gpa goes above 4.0 going further with each class

What is high impact extra curricular suppose to mean maybe with your low iq you don't know with AP classes gpa goes above 4.0 going further with each class
Lmfao EVERYONE vying for a spot in the Ivy League including me has perfect grades in AP courses throughout highschool. You act like if you just get perfect grades you can get into any school you want which is bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, horizontallytall and Deleted member 6128
Lmfao EVERYONE vying for a spot in the Ivy League including me has perfect grades in AP courses throughout highschool. You act like if you just get perfect grades you can get into any school you want which is bluepilled
You can and it happens all the time you just can't accept that it was literally a game of chance with people at the same level as you and you lost college boards don't look at your face ratios

You can and it happens all the time you just can't accept that it was literally a game of chance with people at the same level as you and you lost college boards don't look at your face ratios
Lol I haven’t started applications yet I will in the coming months. Your friends who got into Ivy League schools I’d bet did a ton of impressive shit and put in hours of studying that you weren’t aware of

• +1
Lol I haven’t started applications yet I will in the coming months. Your friends who got into Ivy League schools I’d bet did a ton of impressive shit and put in hours of studying that you weren’t aware of
I was aware of their studying for their classes it was obvious but that has nothing to do with Olympic level extra curriculars

I was aware of their studying for their classes it was obvious but that has nothing to do with Olympic level extra curriculars
Yeah but I’m telling you that getting straight As is expected. It’s not the factor that got them into the Ivy League, and you’re majorly overlooking what they did extracurricularly. Over 90% of admitted applicants in Ivy League schools have a perfect 4.0 unweighted (literal perfect grades)

• +1
Yeah but I’m telling you that getting straight As is expected. It’s not the factor that got them into the Ivy League, and you’re majorly overlooking what they did extracurricularly. Over 90% of admitted applicants in Ivy League schools have a perfect 4.0 unweighted (literal perfect grades)
I'm not gaslighting anything i never said it was guaranteed just get good grades bro. Nothing extracurricular changed their chances either

Just say ur black that’a considered a hook

It highly depends on where you live in America. New York, LA, Chicago, etc. are great places to launch careers, but most of the U.S. is an economic wasteland.

Hard as shit to move to though.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Prince88 and horizontallytall
London should be good too if you are high iq and dedicated to become wealthy....its no more expensive than cali or east coast
@Chinacurry

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint

100% agree.

Make your money in America and move to a 2nd world location, live like a demi god.

Once you have a decent amount of money, being in America doesn't make sense long-term.

Everything is overpriced, and quality is dropping in nearly all sectors.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus