Anemia while being inactive?

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
I noticed that in every lock-down when I stopped swimming I started to become very white, very tired,
weak, I had times where I would almost fall because of feeling very heavy and in blood tests
I would have low iron, low B12 (I take supplements+eat a lot of meat) after a few weeks of stopping,
my mood would also get really down, basically I feel like how I get fucked inside like
basically like now

but every single time I returned everything would be reversed and my blood tests
would be perfect, wtf is that?

when swimming I am on a caloric deficit, when in lock-down I am not, and I take the same supplements
It can't be nutrition

Last edited:
In 99% of the cases anemia is caused by nutrition factors or bleeding, it has nothing to do with being inactive.

In 99% of the cases anemia is caused by nutrition factors or bleeding, it has nothing to do with being inactive.
when I swim I am on a caloric defiect, when on a lock down I eat normal, I also take the same amount of supplements
it can't be lack of nutrition

when I swim I am on a caloric defiect, when on a lock down I eat normal, I also take the same amount of supplements
it can't be lack of nutrition
Do you have the results of your blood test? I can help with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Do you have the results of your blood test? I can help with that.
results that are shown up as bad when swimming:
nothing bad, all in normal levels

results that are shown up as bad when I stop swimming: (~1 month)
Vitamin B12 (very low)
MCV-Mean Cell Volume (high)
Lymphocytes (low)
Neutrophils (high)
Folic Acid (very low)

my Folic Acid literally went from in the ~1.8 ng/ml to 10 in a matter of 3-4 months

all bad results are filtered by the automatic system

I did those 4 times, 2 times when I stopped for a month at least, 2 times when I swam for a month at least

it seems like my body needs to be active in order to absorb things right, especially B12 and Folic Acid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare
results that are shown up as bad when swimming:
nothing bad, all in normal levels

results that are shown up as bad when I stop swimming: (~1 month)
Vitamin B12 (very low)
MCV-Mean Cell Volume (high)
Lymphocytes (low)
Neutrophils (high)
Folic Acid (very low)

my Folic Acid literally went from in the ~1.8 ng/ml to 10 in a matter of 3-4 months

all bad results are filtered by the automatic system

I did those 4 times, 2 times when I stopped for a month at least, 2 times when I swam for a month at least

it seems like my body needs to be active in order to absorb things right, especially B12 and Folic Acid
High MCV and Neutrophils are signs of Megaloblastic Anemia, which is cause by chronic low B12 or B9.
Basically your B12 and B9 levels have been low for a long time. Good news is that it can be easily fixed by supplementing or eating food with those vitamins.
Are you vegan by any chance? Vegans tend to have low B12 as this vitamin is only found in animal food.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
High MCV and Neutrophils are signs of Megaloblastic Anemia, which is cause by chronic low B12 or B9.
Basically your B12 and B9 levels have been low for a long time. Good news is that it can be easily fixed supplementing or eating food with those vitamins.
Are you vegan by any chance? Vegans tend to have low B12 as this vitamin is only found in animal food.
you don't understand, I eat 0.5kg of red meat everyday and I supplement with a lot of B12, B9, and basically a lot in the multivitamin,
even without supplements I eat 4-5 times the amount of B12 required
its seems like something with me absorbing it

you don't understand, I eat 0.5kg of red meat everyday and I supplement with a lot of B12, B9, and basically a lot in the multivitamin,
even without supplements I eat 4-5 times the amount of B12 required
its seems like something with me absorbing it
There is a disease called pernicious anemia which doesn't let you absorb vitamin B12. You should book a doctor tbh, he may diagnose you with that.