Another example of jbw being bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Ethnics need to stop their coping and realize jbw only exists in their head.

Saw this great comment:

"Tinder has been gathering so much data from all those swipes and hate to burst your bubble but Asian girls are the most desired group by far of all the groups in Tinders Platform.

Anyways, I’m white and gay and lived in Korea teaching a while back. I’ve hung out with a bunch of Western guys and their struggles in dating Korean girls in Korea. I can only speak from my experience in Korea but I am not going to be surprised if it doesn’t apply to other Asian countries. First off, Koreans are racist as fuck. Koreans will stare at you if your white, not because they are worshipping you but because your different. A lot of Koreans actually have no filter when it regarding talking about someone’s appearance. They have no problem telling you that your fat or too skinny or pointing out if your nose is big. Korea’s stare at foreigners whether they are ugly or beautiful .

Korean girls in Korea do not worship white guys. They might be nice to you but they aren’t going to date you or marry you. In Korea, they generally do mix with people that are not Koreans. -They are one of the most homogeneous nations because 99% of people living in Korea are Korean. It’s very difficult to become a citizen in Korea unless you marry a Korean, or Invest in a business on Korea with at least a $500,000 investment. They don’t want foreigners to become citizens.
White guys that come to Korea might think they get worshipped because they hang out in the bars and hangouts that foreigners flock too. What type of Korean girl goes to those bars and hangouts. The ones that get around, are not as cute, maybe even busted looking, a little older and/or coming from a poor or undesirable family or a family that just doesn’t give a fuck about them cause they are disowned . They are not the cream of the crop.

If you go to a bar or hangout where the hot local girls with good education, coming from middle and upper class families.. the desirable girls...you will see that a white guy has zero chance. For a white guy to have a chance with one of these girls, especially long term, you are going to have to be very good looking and be in the middle or upper social class. Even if one of these top shelf Korean girl wanted to date good looking successful foreigner, the family probably wouldn’t approve unless the family doesn’t have a good social standing.

I know I’m the past there have been a lot of Korean diaspora that moved out of Korean but another reason Koreans don’t foreigners is that Koreans, generally do not want to move out of Korea.

I know I said this applies only to Korea but I’ve actually heard this about other Asian countries too. That male foreigners, even with above average looks, don’t get their pick of the litter. They get the scraps that been passed around or jumps around the expat crowd.

If your claim of Asian girls worshipping white guys then why are the prettiest successful girls not dating white guys. When I’ve met a girl that my friends are dating or when I look at the girls that some of my friend have actually married they don’t turn out to be that cute.

Anyways...."

Source:

124AD69C 8F86 4548 B362 64FB94456831

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
Ethnics need to stop their coping and realize jbw only exists in their head.

Saw this great comment:

"Tinder has been gathering so much data from all those swipes and hate to burst your bubble but Asian girls are the most desired group by far of all the groups in Tinders Platform.

Anyways, I’m white and gay and lived in Korea teaching a while back. I’ve hung out with a bunch of Western guys and their struggles in dating Korean girls in Korea. I can only speak from my experience in Korea but I am not going to be surprised if it doesn’t apply to other Asian countries. First off, Koreans are racist as fuck. Koreans will stare at you if your white, not because they are worshipping you but because your different. A lot of Koreans actually have no filter when it regarding talking about someone’s appearance. They have no problem telling you that your fat or too skinny or pointing out if your nose is big. Korea’s stare at foreigners whether they are ugly or beautiful .

Korean girls in Korea do not worship white guys. They might be nice to you but they aren’t going to date you or marry you. In Korea, they generally do mix with people that are not Koreans. -They are one of the most homogeneous nations because 99% of people living in Korea are Korean. It’s very difficult to become a citizen in Korea unless you marry a Korean, or Invest in a business on Korea with at least a $500,000 investment. They don’t want foreigners to become citizens.
White guys that come to Korea might think they get worshipped because they hang out in the bars and hangouts that foreigners flock too. What type of Korean girl goes to those bars and hangouts. The ones that get around, are not as cute, maybe even busted looking, a little older and/or coming from a poor or undesirable family or a family that just doesn’t give a fuck about them cause they are disowned . They are not the cream of the crop.

If you go to a bar or hangout where the hot local girls with good education, coming from middle and upper class families.. the desirable girls...you will see that a white guy has zero chance. For a white guy to have a chance with one of these girls, especially long term, you are going to have to be very good looking and be in the middle or upper social class. Even if one of these top shelf Korean girl wanted to date good looking successful foreigner, the family probably wouldn’t approve unless the family doesn’t have a good social standing.

I know I’m the past there have been a lot of Korean diaspora that moved out of Korean but another reason Koreans don’t foreigners is that Koreans, generally do not want to move out of Korea.

I know I said this applies only to Korea but I’ve actually heard this about other Asian countries too. That male foreigners, even with above average looks, don’t get their pick of the litter. They get the scraps that been passed around or jumps around the expat crowd.

If your claim of Asian girls worshipping white guys then why are the prettiest successful girls not dating white guys. When I’ve met a girl that my friends are dating or when I look at the girls that some of my friend have actually married they don’t turn out to be that cute.

Anyways...."

Source:

a word, not read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Jbw applies to white guys from western counties not white girls in Korea or anywhere lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy