Any OBO patient updates?

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
Are there any more updates on @Ape101 ‘s OBO from giant? I just saw that one video and I’m curious about his recovery process and results

• +1
Reactions: Biebercel
408409625 1033821697897294 4680355244311288736 n

If this is the guy you're referring to (he got OBO from giant) than this is him now recovering.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and sportsmogger
Nigga gonna need a head transplant to ascend
Dude really fucked up by not getting a super aggressive malar and wraparound jaw implant. At some point I think we will see giant take a 3d scan of a male model and printout a big full face implant.

Dude really fucked up by not getting a super aggressive malar and wraparound jaw implant. At some point I think we will see giant take a 3d scan of a male model and printout a big full face implant.
I'm not sure if that's him tho, wasn't his head shaved for the surgery... When did he grow it back

• +1
I'm not sure if that's him tho, wasn't his head shaved for the surgery... When did he grow it back
You're right, I think this is the guy who got OBO before the person you are referring to. This guy ascended though from OBO, the case was tragic before hand. I think Ape is going to only post pictures after he gets every surgery he's planning.

You're right, I think this is the guy who got OBO before the person you are referring to. This guy ascended though from OBO, the case was tragic before hand. I think Ape is going to only post pictures after he gets every surgery he's planning.
Isn't ape giant's first obo

• Hmm...
Isn't ape giant's first obo
Honestly I am not sure as I can't even find the original post (it was on Instagram) where I pulled this guy's picture from. I could have sworn this guy wasn't ape and got OBO but I am probably mistaken, here is the other image I have saved of this guy.

Can confirm that the guy in the images is Brazilian, swear I saw a caption that said he got OBO.
Nah, I checked it, it's still on his Instagram

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Biebercel
Rate the ascension in the eye area? I am thinking it's pretty fucking dramatic going from a completely threatless cuck eye area to something that resembles a human eye area. From like a 4-6 or something.

Rate the ascension in the eye area? I am thinking it's pretty fucking dramatic going from a completely threatless cuck eye area to something that resembles a human eye area. From like a 4-6 or something.
I agree with you, but he should've gotten some ue fat grafts form hooding

• +1
I agree with you, but he should've gotten some ue fat grafts form hooding
All money he spends from now on is on something to increase his jaw width, right now in selfies he looks way too narrow in the lower 3rd, its really killing the look and clashes with the eye area.

All money he spends from now on is on something to increase his jaw width, right now in selfies he looks way too narrow in the lower 3rd, its really killing the look and clashes with the eye area.
He was supposed to get jaw implants too, but they were too big or something and they got cancelled. It's in Giant's IG post, he explains the exact reason

• Hmm...
He was supposed to get jaw implants too, but they were too big or something and they got cancelled. It's in Giant's IG post, he explains the exact reason
Off topic since I'm sure there was something physically wrong with the implants and it wasn't the aesthetic size of implant, but I feel like people really need to stop going for the "natural" looking surgery. I don't mean becoming a freak, but being scared that too big or drastic of an implant is going to make you look so much different than before that your friends and fam will call you on it or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Off topic since I'm sure there was something physically wrong with the implants and it wasn't the aesthetic size of implant, but I feel like people really need to stop going for the "natural" looking surgery. I don't mean becoming a freak, but being scared that too big or drastic of an implant is going to make you look so much different than before that your friends and fam will call you on it or some shit.
Yeah, some retards spend all that money and still look the same cuz of "muh natural results"

• JFL