Any pills for shyness and High inihib?

i take pills for my social anxiety which made me less shy and more talkative

I need something that gives me courage to do things i wont do usually but that keeps me concentrated and skilled not fucked up
Meth

How can a shroom trip make you be low shyness and low inihib after?
Microdosing not tripping. Completely different.

On microdoses you won't even know you're on something. It loosens up your brain and makes you more social and in the moment. Quite well documented, just google it. Many sillicon valley CEOs have stated they are doing this. Generally for productivity and creativity.

Alcohol is the only answer stop being a pussy it’s how all normalfags are able to interact

Theres no magic pills. Meditate. I'd recommend Mooji's meditation videos. It destroys the ego bit by bit, the same ego which makes your mind overthink, overanalyze which in turn makes you high inhib, shy etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Fears me

• +1
Reactions: fobos
i think i will get buttfucked by police if i order shrooms online its illegal here

Beer has just enough alcohol to make you stop being a little bitch without making you come off as a drunk clown.

Only downside is that it makes you bloated over time if you drink too much of it. But unless you're a 10/10 looks don't matter if you're a shy little faggot. You will be disregarded by women.

Exposure. At least that's what helps in my case.
Sure, with drugs you'll have a significant and more immediate result but you're also dependent on them if you think you can only be low inhib when taking pills.

Exposure. At least that's what helps in my case.
Sure, with drugs you'll have a significant and more immediate result but you're also dependent on them if you think you can only be low inhib when taking pills.
Shyness and low inhib is all about mental conditions and balance and only pills can change that if you are patological shy or high inihib you cant do nothing exept pills and drugs.
Normies dont understand shyness and high inihib is a real mental sickness and needs to be cured not about doing or not doing stuff
Beer has just enough alcohol to make you stop being a little bitch without making you come off as a drunk clown.

Only downside is that it makes you bloated over time if you drink too much of it. But unless you're a 10/10 looks don't matter if you're a shy little faggot. You will be disregarded by women.
Alchol makes thing worse it makes me sleepy and quiet also is against looksmaxing
Its easy for you guys who have no mental problems for many of us is patological it cant go away by exposure

Last edited:
Shyness and low inhib is all about mental conditions and balance and only pills can change that if you are patological shy or high inihib you cant do nothing exept pills and drugs.
Normies dont understand shyness and high inihib is a real mental sickness and needs to be cured not about doing or not doing stuff
I'm very shy and high inhib, I stutter when saying thanks to a cashier etc. In my case exposure helps so much. It's about making your brain realize social situations aren't endangering.
Was at the first party yesterday. At the beginning I was high inhib as fuck. Didn't have the balls to talk to any one. The longer I stayed the lower inhib I got. At the end I was very low inhib.

How was your childhood and teens spent?
I think my anxiety was established by a lack of exposure, experience and validation. I played video games 24/7 and developed some sort of social anxiety.

Most normies are rather high inhib without alcohol. Alcohol helps also I guess.

I'm very shy and high inhib, I stutter when saying thanks to a cashier etc. In my case exposure helps so much. It's about making your brain realize social situations aren't endangering.
Was at the first party yesterday. At the beginning I was high inhib as fuck. Didn't have the balls to talk to any one. The longer I stayed the lower inhib I got. At the end I was very low inhib.

How was your childhood and teens spent?
I think my anxiety was established by a lack of exposure, experience and validation. I played video games 24/7 and developed some sort of social anxiety.

Most normies are rather high inhib without alcohol. Alcohol helps also I guess.
My high inihib stops me from doing any normal stuff i dont have problems talking strangers in real life but i have many fears and mental problems i also dont enjoy party or hanging out with new people,i dont even sleep at night there is soemthing wrong with my brain chemestry,if i go at at a party i talk people but at the end i fall in sadness instead of going low inihib its your experience on the other way i never enjoy it at the end so it keeps being a bad experience
i might have ADHD and other anxiety related problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
aschwaganda mah nigga
Worked for me can confirm.
i will try the indian plant but i dont think it will make me low inihib
It seems like a scam but its the best thing you can get these year. Super cheap too. I use it a lot. Its litteraly close as the effect as taking steroids but no muscle gains and no bad side effects

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 685
Theres no magic pills. Meditate. I'd recommend Mooji's meditation videos. It destroys the ego bit by bit, the same ego which makes your mind overthink, overanalyze which in turn makes you high inhib, shy etc etc.
can recommend as well
after about 2 weeks of daily meditation(10-20 minutes) i notice no hesitation in my voice and stopped overthinking

Benzos and beta blockers. Beta blockers are one of the safest pills and best for physical symptoms of anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
i will try the indian plant but i dont think it will make me low inihib
Xanor. Don't know If it's literally the same like xanax or it's changed a bit. You have to limit yourself tough, highly addictive bc it really helps.

Worked for me can confirm.

It seems like a scam but its the best thing you can get these year. Super cheap too. I use it a lot. Its litteraly close as the effect as taking steroids but no muscle gains and no bad side effects
Same bro I''m glad others are noticing it too. Did it also made you feel chilled out af?

Same bro I''m glad others are noticing it too. Did it also made you feel chilled out af?
How many mg you guys take a day? i found some capsules with 500mg each

Took 600 mg a day made me feel chilled out like a ganjaman nigguh

I keep saying propranolol

I need something that gives me courage to do things i wont do usually but that keeps me concentrated and skilled not fucked up
Go to a stray cat and get scratched up.

Hopefully toxoplasma gondii will infect you.

375mg is enough
Yes at start but now it just calms me down. It actually just enabled me to be in proximity of girls I like without being super nervous

375mg is enough

Yes at start but now it just calms me down. It actually just enabled me to be in proximity of girls I like without being super nervous
How do u use the powder? My nearest shop has some powder but how tf am I supposed to consume it?

I don't recommend anyone take Phenibut. I can't comment on anything else.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
How do u use the powder? My nearest shop has some powder but how tf am I supposed to consume it?
I think with water but I use pills. Otherwise effect is the same but I think water is slightly faster cause it deosent have to degrade

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
375mg is enough

You tried 1000 mg doses? they say is much more effective and still in the safe spectrum