Any signs of balding?

B

brasko19

Bronze
24M. Thick hair. Never had perfect hairline, always had this widows peak.
Grandpa from mother side - full hair
Dad-already pretty bald at late 20‘s

Attachments

• IMG_5426.jpeg
    IMG_5426.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5429.jpeg
    IMG_5429.jpeg
    985.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5432.jpeg
    IMG_5432.jpeg
    582.1 KB · Views: 0
no

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, IanIachimoe2491 and buflek
Looks fine.
But asking a question like this around here is not a smart move, people ARE going to gaslight you either out of delusion or pettiness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mosh12, IanIachimoe2491, buflek and 1 other person
Looks fine.
But asking a question like this around here is not a smart move, people ARE going to gaslight you either out of delusion or pettiness
Ok. So no reason to start fin?
Im using rosemary oil rn

Looks fine.
Decent cope.

Decent cope.
I've seen people tell 15 year olds with a NW0 to "hop on fin asap"

Ok. So no reason to start fin?
Im using rosemary oil rn
Keep it monitored and take action if you do notice actual signs, but if your hairline has not changed in the last few years and your density doesn't change either, I wouldn't worry too much

You are balding

after the nasolabia folds, it’s now the turn of balding

Looks fine.
name checks out

it doesnt look like you are balding. im a veteran with hundreds of hours of knowledge of hairloss, but nobody can 100% tell if youre balding or not

has your hairline changed at all in the last 6-12 months?

jo bro can u tell if im balding?
Not visible rn, don't be quick to take fin. First u gotta know if u have any other health problems that might fuck u up. But if u don't then go ahead I don't see the problem.

Yep you’re done for unless you start taking fin immediately

You need an older reference picture to truly figure out, but it looks fine.

Either way starting fin at nw1-nw0 is ideal and ensures you will be hair mogger for life

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You need an older reference picture to truly figure out, but it looks fine.

Either way starting fin at nw1-nw0 is ideal and ensures you will be hair mogger for life
Am I Nw 1?

How are u telling?
i see a recressed hairline -> so you are balding lolol

There is maybe a chance that this upcomming years you don"t gonna bald more.. (so you hairline is not gonna be recressed more....)

SOmee yeaars baldkng take a rest, but its gonna be back.. and you hairline is gonna be more worse.. next year. Or maybe even now

Am I Nw 1?

All white hairlines aren't straight, there is infact actually some variation, but it looks like you might be nw1, but again a reference picture is sorely needed.

i see a recressed hairline -> so you are balding lolol

There is maybe a chance that this upcomming years you don"t gonna bald more.. (so you hairline is not gonna be recressed more....)

SOmee yeaars baldkng take a rest, but its gonna be back.. and you hairline is gonna be more worse.. next year. Or maybe even now
Oh shit