[Serious] Any supplements that boost testosterone

AmorFatis

Trainee
I see so much scammy spam for testosterone boosters. There must be some real stuff, like phytoandrogrens that actually increase T levels or give the effect of higher than levels.

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Yeah.

Try 600mg/week of Trenbolone Ethanate.

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
I see so much scammy spam for testosterone boosters. There must be some real stuff, like phytoandrogrens that actually increase T levels or give the effect of higher than levels.
you can take prohormones, but those are technically steroids sooooo

x69

?????? ????
Anything other than steroids is a scam.

Maybe drinking 3 eggs before sleep for extra cholesterol and getting some melatonin for a 13-14 hour sleep.

To naturally increase your T you need to change your diet.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
Fenugreek my nigga. You can get the bodybuilding ones which is much better for bodybuilding I assume

jefferson

150mg/wk test only
clomid works to boost your natural production significantly and is prescribed sometimes for low testosterone males who are below 30 but has shitty side effects.

Tricky

Resident Professor
Here's a good write up. Keep in mind, you can always have your test checked by your doctor if you're showing any symptoms.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Fenugreek my nigga. You can get the bodybuilding ones which is much better for bodybuilding I assume
Yeah I've been preaching this for a while now. Over 500 mg is ideal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)