anyone have any vitamins or techniques or anything to boost hgh

Teli

Teli

Bronze
Im really stressin about it and it could bump me up from a mtn to maybe chadlite im 15 5'9 if i improve on other shit give me any advice also if u have any but hgh

Theres 1,000 threads on this topic, go to best of the best section and use chatgpt you greycel monkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and hardestmfintheroom
wont i go bald? if i inject steroids
Yes most likely it will rape your hair, but in the end is the most effective way of having more testorone

Yes most likely it will rape your hair, but in the end is the most effective way of having more testorone
im good thanks tho i think im fairly built for my age also does masturbation decrease test?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan and PseudoMaxxer
Ik ik im trying i gotta convince my black ass ape african parents tho
ignore them, are you rich? I'd honestly work, shool is pretty chill inbetween 15 to 17, hows school where you live? get a part time job and fund your hgh, this is a make or break it to hell jfl

get rid of the moustache you got a good facial base jut keep working out, don’t take HGH or any other roid it’s hella serious and can fuck with your development, digestion, sex health etc

These people here don’t know shit they won’t ever do these roids themselves but use u as a lab rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Shkreliii, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
From MTN to Chadlite?

This brotha need some milk

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
get rid of the moustache you got a good facial base jut keep working out, don’t take HGH or any other roid it’s hella serious and can fuck with your development, digestion, sex health etc

These people here don’t know shit they won’t ever do these roids themselves but use u as a lab rat
so do u know any natural ways to boost my hgh and increase height potential

jfl, hgh is administered to teens 24/7 stop hindering this nigga from his potential, infact it will increase hair growth, skin quality, and height, you only need to watch out with your diet.

so do u know any natural ways to boost my hgh and increase height potential
wouldn't even bother with all of these copes, just inject, easiest way, just avoid being fat and have normal diet and you should get your genetical capability of hgh, but inject still

Im really stressin about it and it could bump me up from a mtn to maybe chadlite im 15 5'9 if i improve on other shit give me any advice also if u have any but hgh View attachment 2575190View attachment 2575201View attachment 2575192View attachment 2575206View attachment 2575208
Dont jerk, double or triple your weight in kgs and eat that in protein, workout with very high intensity, no processed food, stay away from seed oils all that is synthetic, stay away from artificial sugar, eat alot of carbs and focus on vitamin d, zinc, calcium, and magnesium, and since sleep is king go read some sleepmaxxing guides in botb

• +1
Reactions: BigPapi096
jfl, hgh is administered to teens 24/7 stop hindering this nigga from his potential, infact it will increase hair growth, skin quality, and height, you only need to watch out with your diet.
HGH with a doctor yes not from a Chinese lab without blood work or a medical practitioner u retard. It’s also very expensive

• +1
i havea trash diet ngl because of religous fasting i need a job so i can fund my diet

Genetics.
which causes deficiency in hgh, there are people who got tumours which affected their hgh receptors making them grow at 15, you're a retard, who knows jackshit, even chatgpt has more iq than you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dont jerk, double or triple your weight in kgs and eat that in protein, workout with very high intensity, no processed food, stay away from seed oils all that is synthetic, stay away from artificial sugar, eat alot of carbs and focus on vitamin d, zinc, calcium, and magnesium, and since sleep is king go read some sleepmaxxing guides in go
ill try that preciate it

Administered by doctors, not random HGH you bought from the Internet mate. Plus its usually teens/people with Hormones Deficits like Messi. Injecting HGH to grow taller its enterely cope, because there are many, many things that influence when growing taller. Next

which causes deficiency in hgh, there are people who got tumours which affected their hgh receptors making them grow at 15, you're a retard, who knows jackshit, even chatgpt has more iq than you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, thats right. Theres no reason to inject HGH if you arent deficit/dwarf height. I dont know how tall OPs parents are, but if his parents are around 5'10-6'0 he wont grow much because of his genetic limit.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Administered by doctors, not random HGH you bought from the Internet mate. Plus its usually teens/people with Hormones Deficits like Messi. Injecting HGH to grow taller its enterely cope, because there are many, many things that influence when growing taller. Next
hgh is the number 1 factor to growing taller you fucking retarded, theres medical grade hgh available online, Next!

Yes, genetics play a significant role in determining the amount of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) an individual's body produces. The production and release of growth hormone are regulated by the pituitary gland, which is influenced by genetic factors. Genetic variations can affect the individual's baseline levels of growth hormone and their responsiveness to stimuli that trigger its release.

If a person inherits genetic factors that predispose them to produce higher levels of growth hormone, it may contribute to taller stature during the growth years. Conversely, if there are genetic factors leading to lower levels of growth hormone, it might result in shorter stature.

Yeah, thats right. Theres no reason to inject HGH if you arent deficit/dwarf height. I dont know how tall OPs parents are, but if his parents are around 5'10-6'0 he wont grow much because of his genetic limit.
he will however grow taller if he injects hgh, cause his pituetary gland has a limit to how much hgh it can produce from genetics, therefore one can inject hgh and overcome the genetic barrier. Pls mf stop being a moronic retard

hgh is the number 1 factor to growing taller you fucking retarded, theres medical grade hgh available online, Next!

Yes, genetics play a significant role in determining the amount of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) an individual's body produces. The production and release of growth hormone are regulated by the pituitary gland, which is influenced by genetic factors. Genetic variations can affect the individual's baseline levels of growth hormone and their responsiveness to stimuli that trigger its release.

If a person inherits genetic factors that predispose them to produce higher levels of growth hormone, it may contribute to taller stature during the growth years. Conversely, if there are genetic factors leading to lower levels of growth hormone, it might result in shorter stature.
my growth plates are still open ik that for sure because i have osgood schlatters

The main factor that makes you grow taller its IGF-1 , not HGH. You dont even know about this topic lmfao, are you lowkey retarded?

my growth plates are still open ik that for sure because i have osgood schlatters
just inject dude dont listen to the other retard, he don't know jack shit.

What exactly is HGH?

Human Growth hormone plays a major role in the development of the young body, ensuring that bones, muscles and other tissues grow properly. A deficit of the hormone results in growth retardation, or dwarfism, and an excess would result in us growing like giants and/or suffering from growth deformities visible in the face, this will however not occur with proper dosage.

How does HGH function?

Growth hormone has a very short half-life, but during the 30 minutes (or so) that it is in circulation, it exerts its properties with both direct and indirect effects. This might be an off-turn for many people, but there is a fix .

The direct effects are the result of HGH binding to the receptors on the target cells, fat cells or muscle cells. In fat cells, HGH tells the cell to break down fats, the direct effect is an increase in fat burning.

When HGH is in circulation in the body and gets triggered it forms IGF-1, which in turn stimulates the liver to produce chondrocytes which bone marrow contains 90% of. Which in turn improves the production of bone growth.

The properties of Hgh that interest bodybuilders, are hgh’s property to form muscle fibers. In short, this means that HGH initiates hyperplasia, i.e., the production of new muscle cells.
Its very important to mention that IGF

Blabla bla i can write forever about all of the autistic names, and what they do.

HOW TO USE - hGH
The true form of hgh comes in the form of lyophilized powder

Any other form that’s advertised, can be anything, watch out, don’t be scammed.
The only way to administer HGH is by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
Do not waste your money on “pills” that boost HGH

How to store HGH (Important!)

hGH is highly fragile and needs protection from both light and heat. Store it in the fridge between 36 - 46 fahrenheit or 2-6 celsius. Almost all brands wont survive shipping without a refrigerated location, let’s be honest, none do this. The only brands that are secure (that i know of) are JTPN or SAIZEN. They can survive shipping under 7 days without being mixed, after it is mixed with bacteriostatic water (Demineralized water) the degradation process begins, which is in between 20 to 30 days.

Saizen cylinder vial is stored in a refrigerator (2°C-8°C) for a maximum of 28 days, of which up to 7 days can be outside the refrigerator at a maximum of 25°C. After storage outside the refrigerator for up to 7 days, the Saizen cylinder vial must be returned to the refrigerator and used within 28 days of the first injection.

• JFL
The main factor that makes you grow taller its IGF-1 , not HGH. You dont even know about this topic lmfao, are you lowkey retarded?
just inject dude dont listen to the other retard, he don't know jack shit.

What exactly is HGH?

Human Growth hormone plays a major role in the development of the young body, ensuring that bones, muscles and other tissues grow properly. A deficit of the hormone results in growth retardation, or dwarfism, and an excess would result in us growing like giants and/or suffering from growth deformities visible in the face, this will however not occur with proper dosage.

How does HGH function?

Growth hormone has a very short half-life, but during the 30 minutes (or so) that it is in circulation, it exerts its properties with both direct and indirect effects. This might be an off-turn for many people, but there is a fix .

The direct effects are the result of HGH binding to the receptors on the target cells, fat cells or muscle cells. In fat cells, HGH tells the cell to break down fats, the direct effect is an increase in fat burning.

When HGH is in circulation in the body and gets triggered it forms IGF-1, which in turn stimulates the liver to produce chondrocytes which bone marrow contains 90% of. Which in turn improves the production of bone growth.

The properties of Hgh that interest bodybuilders, are hgh’s property to form muscle fibers. In short, this means that HGH initiates hyperplasia, i.e., the production of new muscle cells.
Its very important to mention that IGF

Blabla bla i can write forever about all of the autistic names, and what they do.

HOW TO USE - hGH
The true form of hgh comes in the form of lyophilized powder

Any other form that’s advertised, can be anything, watch out, don’t be scammed.
The only way to administer HGH is by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
Do not waste your money on “pills” that boost HGH

How to store HGH (Important!)

hGH is highly fragile and needs protection from both light and heat. Store it in the fridge between 36 - 46 fahrenheit or 2-6 celsius. Almost all brands wont survive shipping without a refrigerated location, let’s be honest, none do this. The only brands that are secure (that i know of) are JTPN or SAIZEN. They can survive shipping under 7 days without being mixed, after it is mixed with bacteriostatic water (Demineralized water) the degradation process begins, which is in between 20 to 30 days.

Saizen cylinder vial is stored in a refrigerator (2°C-8°C) for a maximum of 28 days, of which up to 7 days can be outside the refrigerator at a maximum of 25°C. After storage outside the refrigerator for up to 7 days, the Saizen cylinder vial must be returned to the refrigerator and used within 28 days of the first injection.
Read this you retard JFL AT HOW STUPID YOU ARE JFLLL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
laughs cage GIF

@hardestmfintheroom >didn't know hgh produces igf-1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NIGGA HAS LOWER IQ THAN CHATGPT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yes, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) plays a key role in stimulating the production of Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) in the liver. When HGH is released into the bloodstream, it prompts the liver to produce IGF-1. IGF-1 is a crucial mediator of the growth-promoting effects of HGH.

IGF-1 has several important functions in the body, including promoting the growth of bones, cartilage, and other tissues. It is often used as a marker to assess the effectiveness of growth hormone therapy, as levels of IGF-1 in the blood are influenced by the amount of HGH present.

While HGH stimulates the production of IGF-1 in the liver, it's important to note that both HGH and IGF-1 have complex roles in the body beyond just promoting growth. They also influence metabolism, cellular repair, and other physiological processes.

The regulation of the growth hormone-IGF-1 axis is tightly controlled in the body, and imbalances in these hormones can have significant effects on growth and overall health. Growth hormone therapy is sometimes prescribed under medical supervision to individuals with growth hormone deficiency, but it should be done with caution and proper monitoring due to potential side effects and risks.

ill try to do both
@hardestmfintheroom >didn't know hgh produces igf-1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NIGGA HAS LOWER IQ THAN CHATGPT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yes, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) plays a key role in stimulating the production of Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) in the liver. When HGH is released into the bloodstream, it prompts the liver to produce IGF-1. IGF-1 is a crucial mediator of the growth-promoting effects of HGH.

IGF-1 has several important functions in the body, including promoting the growth of bones, cartilage, and other tissues. It is often used as a marker to assess the effectiveness of growth hormone therapy, as levels of IGF-1 in the blood are influenced by the amount of HGH present.

While HGH stimulates the production of IGF-1 in the liver, it's important to note that both HGH and IGF-1 have complex roles in the body beyond just promoting growth. They also influence metabolism, cellular repair, and other physiological processes.

The regulation of the growth hormone-IGF-1 axis is tightly controlled in the body, and imbalances in these hormones can have significant effects on growth and overall health. Growth hormone therapy is sometimes prescribed under medical supervision to individuals with growth hormone deficiency, but it should be done with caution and proper monitoring due to potential side effects and risks.

If you are meant to be tall by genetics your HGH (even if you produce barely to none) will produce IGF-1 and if you have manlets genetics it will go to your muscle lmfao. This is why height its almost enterely genetic.

Not arguing with you anymore because you are genuinely braindead

• +1
Too much proof that height is very environomental

You are very stupid
If by enviroment you mean economic situation and these external factors, yes.

One Google search its enough to cover this topic

• JFL

If you are meant to be tall by genetics your HGH (even if you produce barely to none) will produce IGF-1 and if you have manlets genetics it will go to your muscle lmfao. This is why height its almost enterely genetic.

Not arguing with you anymore because you are genuinely braindead
you realize this would be the same as saying steroids are cope? The bodies ability to produce hgh and igf might be bad, but by introducing the hgh compound you're forcing yourself to become taller, jfl at you, you have 0 proof, the study you provided proves me right.
J FUCKING L
>study

Conclusion—IGF-1 is an important growth hormone, mediating the protein anabolic and linear growth promoting effect of pituitary GH. It has a GH independent growth stimulating effect, which with respect to cartilage cells is possibly optimised by the synergistic action with GH.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) plays a key role in stimulating the production of Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) in the liver.

you didnt even read the study, if you did, you'd know i was right, its actually utter insanity people like you allow to exist on earth JFL

• JFL
If by enviroment you mean economic situation and these external factors, yes.

One Google search its enough to cover this topic
one google search is enough to prove that hgh injection indeed works and you're a sodding retard JFL thats trying to have an individual opinion (Which is held by none! Meaning you're so creative that you instead become retarded!) Gratz