anyone have any vitamins or techniques or anything to boost hgh

get rid of the moustache you got a good facial base jut keep working out, don’t take HGH or any other roid it’s hella serious and can fuck with your development, digestion, sex health etc

These people here don’t know shit they won’t ever do these roids themselves but use u as a lab rat
Cope hgh is life.

If by enviroment you mean economic situation and these external factors, yes.

One Google search its enough to cover this topic
Ah yes a cherrypicked article is enough to back up you agrument

Stfu

I can now send 1000 studie"s that proof height is very environomental

you realize this would be the same as saying steroids are cope? The bodies ability to produce hgh and igf might be bad, but by introducing the hgh compound you're forcing yourself to become taller, jfl at you, you have 0 proof, the study you provided proves me right.
J FUCKING L
>study

Conclusion—IGF-1 is an important growth hormone, mediating the protein anabolic and linear growth promoting effect of pituitary GH. It has a GH independent growth stimulating effect, which with respect to cartilage cells is possibly optimised by the synergistic action with GH.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) plays a key role in stimulating the production of Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) in the liver.

you didnt even read the study, if you did, you'd know i was right, its actually utter insanity people like you allow to exist on earth JFL
Do you even bother to read the entire thread? Nobody is denying that HGH doesnt make IGF-1, its just if you are meant to be small/dwarf ( most likely the case if you are under 6'0 and your family/parents are small) that means that most of your HGH and IGF-1 production goes towards the Muscle rather than the bone itself.

Ah yes a cherrypicked article is enough to back up you agrument

Stfu

I can now send 1000 studie"s that proof height is very environomental
How tall are you and where are you from? And we can both send 1000s studies about the same topic anyways. Its already water knowledge that height its mainly genetics.

Do you even bother to read the entire thread? Nobody is denying that HGH doesnt make IGF-1, its just if you are meant to be small/dwarf ( most likely the case if you are under 6'0 and your family/parents are small) that means that most of your HGH and IGF-1 production goes towards the Muscle rather than the bone itself.
The plasticity and bodies ability to put hgh towards height is still something achievable through hgh injection, the effectiviness varies just like steroids would do you monkey, you keep sending studies with igf genetics jfl, water is wet you fucking retard. You could've said

"Effectiveness of hgh varies to person to person"
Which i would've responded to
"Yes you retard everyone knows this"
Instead you continued to show me studies proving me right.
Goodluck on your future endeavors without disibility checks

How tall are you and where are you from? And we can both send 1000s studies about the same topic anyways. Its already water knowledge that height its mainly genetics.
Yes height is genetic, the level of production of serotonin and testosterone is genetic...

But there are compounds 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

OH MY GOD!

and ones effectiveness of the compound varies person to person

OH.... MY.... GOD....
we have discovered nothing!!!
JFL

The plasticity and bodies ability to put hgh towards height is still something achievable through hgh injection

Bro ill just put you on ignore, you genuinely have 0 clue on what you are saying :lul:

Sprinting
Creatine boosts igf 1 too

3g a day is fine, it will be fully in your body after about a month
any advice on nutrition because mine sucks because black parents are dumb asf

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
any advice on nutrition because mine sucks because black parents are dumb asf
Just eat real food and no seed oils.
Lots of Beef eggs chicken fruit olive oil butter spinach etc

Nothing wrong with fasting
its not even the good interminnent fasting its the dont drink milk and dont eat meat but eat synthetic shit fasting which is terrible for growth

its not even the good interminnent fasting its the dont drink milk and dont eat meat but eat synthetic shit fasting which is terrible for growth
Get a job and buy your own food then

Im really stressin about it and it could bump me up from a mtn to maybe chadlite im 15 5'9 if i improve on other shit give me any advice also if u have any but hgh View attachment 2575190View attachment 2575201View attachment 2575192View attachment 2575206View attachment 2575208
how the fuck are u 15? anyways I recommend u look into anastrozole (aromatse inhibitors), it turns DHT to testosterone and ur dîck will be bigger and u will grow taller, not like 5’9 is bad height but just recommend it

u should do mma bro u have a nice base for it

how the fuck are u 15? anyways I recommend u look into anastrozole (aromatse inhibitors), it turns DHT to testosterone and ur dîck will be bigger and u will grow taller, not like 5’9 is bad height but just recommend it
thank alot ill look into it bro