Anyone have experience with swimcelling here?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Swimming is supposed to be good for height and frame gains. Also probably good for muscle and physique development.
Only bad thing is that you mouth breathe while swimming, so maybe ogreing your face.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
no, i only swim to show off my abs

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and St Eroid
giphy.gif

Just give it a try dude, you'll certainly look better physically.

Chad has never swam in his life

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and GoMadAndSTFU
Lol you only grow from your spine. Brb huge long torso. Little shrimp legs LOL

I did water polo in middle and high school and I got a 30 inch bideltoid in adulthood so ye it works

Lol you only grow from your spine. Brb huge long torso. Little shrimp legs LOL
You fucking autist, swimming doesn't cause long torso, long torso causes swimming. Having a long torso is advantagous.

You fucking autist, swimming doesn't cause long torso, long torso causes swimming. Having a long torso is advantagous.
YOU IDIOT. IT SAID SWIMMING CAN MAKE U TALLER. YES IT DECOMPRESES SPINE AND OVERTIME IT GROWS. YOU CANT GROW URE LEGS FROM SWIMMING THOUGH MORON. STFU U STUPID FUCK KYSSSSM OTHA FUCKA

I cant confirm shit cunt stop tagging me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
YOU IDIOT. IT SAID SWIMMING CAN MAKE U TALLER. YES IT DECOMPRESES SPINE AND OVERTIME IT GROWS. YOU CANT GROW URE LEGS FROM SWIMMING THOUGH MORON. STFU U STUPID FUCK KYSSSSM OTHA FUCKA
Swimming doesn't make you taller you low IQ autist. Already checked with an endocronologist.

You on that gay shit then
You low t gene
[Image: AlarmingFelineIndianhare-small.gif]

I really live rent free inside your head. look at this disgraceful obsession you have with me. I am your superior. keep worshipping me. it feels good to have a worthless bitch like you as a fan crying for me all day long
[Image: dcfeb0a7a4910455ba83b8364062779f.jpg]

you are so weak, it's embarassing. keep humiliating yourself. this is gay as shit and cringe. I will always be in your head bullying you
tatum
kill yourself, you faggot friendless permavirgin son of a whore. I will bully you till you commit suicide

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 1464
Swimming is supposed to be good for height and frame gains. Also probably good for muscle and physique development.
Only bad thing is that you mouth breathe while swimming, so maybe ogreing your face.

Swimming is a good body intensive exercise like full body training or sprinting which is good for HGH. It's a great exercise for health & getting lean, but just increases HGH like sprinting or regular exercise, nothing special.

It's good cardio for getting a pump and boosting angiogenesis which would slightly increase gains. Swimming is also basically your arms & shoulders pushing against water which would be a good workout in addition to regular gym exercise.

And you wont ogre your face from >1 hour of swimming.

*Angiogenesis - the growth of new veins & capillaries (resulting in more and better bloodflow/improved recovery & more blood/pump)

legit

same goes for tall basketball players

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
My father is 173 cm and my mother 158cm
31 years ago, when I was 14, I was one of the smallest my age and I knew I would have a height issue.
Thus I did intense swimming for 2 years and went to 183cm while my bro finally was 177cm doing nothing.
I think it changed things plus I developed my chest/shoulders like hell ... for life !
Overall I was doing 10h/week sport until 20, in the sun when possible.
Then I switched to working out and a bit of biking which is also good I think.

For better understanding: My wife and daughters are 5'2/158cm

• Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
if you want muscular development just do weight training.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
no. i used to swim at a young age when i was at a private school
i was good at it if i remember corectly i had some medals
my height is 5"8 and any frame that i could have is ruined by my gyno
idk if its orged my face tho my face is rounded from the moment i remember myself

My father is 173 cm and my mother 158cm
31 years ago, when I was 14, I was one of the smallest my age and I knew I would have a height issue.
Thus I did intense swimming for 2 years and went to 183cm while my bro finally was 177cm doing nothing.
I think it changed things plus I developed my chest/shoulders like hell ... for life !
Overall I was doing 10h/week sport until 20, in the sun when possible.
Then I switched to working out and a bit of biking which is also good I think.

For better understanding: My wife and daughters are 5'2/158cm
can u pm pics of your body ?
maybe next to other people

I stopped at 23 and now almost 46.
Go to your local swimming pool and look at teens' classes.

kill yourself, you faggot friendless permavirgin son of a whore. I will bully you till you commit suicide

If you are being bullied don't give up. Play this song to your bullies. Let them hear the pain they have caused you.

And to the bullies. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Yeah I am talking to you bully. Go pick on someone your own size you weak bitch. I hope your whole family dies.

There is no excuse for your bullying. I don't care if you were bullied before. That is not an excuse to go and bully someone else. Why would you want to hurt others if you know what its like to be hurt yourself?

One of my good friends was a competitive swimmer throughout his development years, and he has one of the best jaw growths ive seen.
Stfu about this shit, its what your parents look like.

yes bro of course im swimming
i am also not mouthbreathing while swimming, just keep your nose anove the water all the time

Did it for half my life