Are inward gonians a meme?

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
I have never seen a pic on the forum which differentiates between inward and flared gonions other than that ugly opry morph jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and MaestheticMaso
the difference is literally in the name
one is flared one is inwards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
the difference is so pronounced irl its insane, different species, like a gay elf or somethin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 28896, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
the difference is so pronounced irl its insane, different species, like a gay elf or somethin.
Share a comparison pic I literally don't understand it

I have inward tranny gonions but people on here say my jaw is good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Share a comparison pic I literally don't understand it
inward
Lucky Blue Smith 1

out
Ezgif 2 525aafc22e

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Heinrich Schmidt, Crayola CØck and 3 others
Flared mogs in men makes them more robust and looks high t

legit Inward gonials are a very subhuman feature. They make your jaw look rounded from the front even if you’re low bf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, datboijj, Venommm_ and 2 others
legit Inward gonials are a very subhuman feature. They make your jaw look rounded from the front even if you’re low bf.
Inward mogs. keep Henry Cavill dick riding motherfucker

• JFL
Reactions: FBl and Heinrich Schmidt
I dont know about inward and outward :lul:
But there is inward and flared, thats maybe what you mean

I kind of understand but not sure
Inward means the gonions are inverted, outward means the gonions are everted.
Inverted mandibles show three types of the gonial angle indicated by arrowheads a and

Image C has everted gonions.

Just look at a person's gonions (especially from a front profile) to determine this.

Inward means the gonions are inverted, outward means the gonions are everted.
View attachment 2575189
Image C has everted gonions.

Just look at a person's gonions (especially from a front profile) to determine this.
You cant see a persons gonions from the front profile, the edge of the mandible is curved and its hidden by the masseter

You cant see a persons gonions from the front profile, the edge of the mandible is curved and its hidden by the masseter
Maybe you can't, but I can easily see it from the front and 3/4th the easiest.

Im not talking about myself, I cant see it in any person
It isn't that hard to determine if a person has inward or outward gonions from any angle but front and 3/4th are the easiest to determine this (at least for me).

There's no visible difference between their gonion protrusion. jfl

The only major meme about the inward/outward gonions is people confuse jaw shape/ramus length with gonial eversion sometimes.

For most people the difference is negligible outside of ramus height and overall jaw shape.

In other words almost nobody can find two normal, extreme examples of inward/outward gonions on two separate people so it' comes down to jaw is law. You can have one guy with hollow cheeks which fools you in to thinking they might have more gonail eversion, so inconsistency.

The PFP I have is the best, most extreme example of gonial eversion, but many with masseter hypertrophy and lean cheeks will look similar regardless.

Last edited:
It isn't that hard to determine if a person has inward or outward gonions from any angle but front and 3/4th are the easiest to determine this (at least for me).
Fine maybe this could help, does cavill have flared gonions?

I have never seen a pic on the forum which differentiates between inward and flared gonions other than that ugly opry morph jfl
flared gonions look kind of retarded they make you look wide square and fat, unless you have a really pointy chin which most dont

Ur stupid as shit probably more than half the male population has inward so they all subhuman ex: Chico, Sean o pry, DiCaprio?

Last edited: