around december 2024 the forum its going to be buried

hardestmfintheroom

hardestmfintheroom

right pocket got money left pocket cocaine
everybody from lookism/.me era left>0 iq normies flooded the forum>Gays are allowed>Trans are allowed>Foids pretending to be men (im 100% there are foids here larping as incels JFL)>Eventually Gay posting will become normal>forum will finally die.

if anything i blame this giga Faggot @Xangsane with his retarded, braindead, 0 iq spam making the forum slowly become what is it today( since all he does is post shit, everybody started posting garbage too seems like lol)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, kebab, scrunchables and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
everybody from lookism/.me era left>0 iq normies flooded the forum>Gays are allowed>Trans are allowed>Foids pretending to be men (im 100% there are foids here larping as incels JFL)>Eventually Gay posting will become normal>forum will finally die.

if anything i blame this giga Faggot @Xangsane with his retarded, brainded, 0 iq spam making the forum slowly become what is it today( since all he does is post shit, everybody started posting garbage too seems like lol)
Its so jova min

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, diamondbill, scrunchables and 1 other person
I agree

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Jamaldickjavontus
I'm secretly a girl slay queeeeen 🤪🤪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, IAMNOTANINCEL, ZaC and 2 others
@vogue is def a female

Yup on top of the fact the Codywinters327 incel wiki page got deleted

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab, Lookologist003 and ZaC
If there are women at least they should have the decency to be restricted to only comment in the ratings section.

Literally the fault of the joooooooooooooooooooos