Austin Dunham Unfrauded

LooksmaxAutist

LooksmaxAutist

Bronze
Self proclaimed "Tyrone" give me a fucking break dude he frauds just as hard as the Stacies who he tries to thirst trap on IG.

Video if you want to see him in motion:

Attachments

• austing_fraud.PNG
    austing_fraud.PNG
    383.2 KB · Views: 0
  • austin.PNG
    austin.PNG
    551.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nigger, Adonis007, fogdart and 24 others
Self proclaimed "Tyrone" give me a fucking break dude he frauds just as hard as the Stacies who he tries to thirst trap on IG.

Look how small he likes there jeez. He loses a lot of that filtered glimmer I must say.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and aleksander

he got rhinoplasty its not fraud

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Yuhbwoynadia, Infinite and 10 others
No1 cares + ur a loser

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

dumb take OP

bro look like a goblin with that nose and those pointy ass ears 😭😭😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, fogdart, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
Brutal UEE

lets be real hes still fucking stacies, u think theyre gonna leave the date once they see him?

• +1
Reactions: zan, PrinceLuenLeoncur, mayo mogger and 3 others
He's basically blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nigger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 51781 and 11 others
lets be real hes still fucking stacies, u think theyre gonna leave the date once they see him?
No one is saying that retard I see how he pulls in public (granted having a camera and it being night helps him a lot) that being said this guy seems to get a pass for how hard he frauds

Looks bloated and old

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nah but in next 10 years they will gather up like feminists and file rape accusations against him and also catfishing. 😂

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Corny thread, he looks good and has high appeal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 55314 and 2 others

Looks the same in motion, people cant understand that u look different when talking

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and st.hamudi but 6‘5
No one is saying that retard I see how he pulls in public (granted having a camera and it being night helps him a lot) that being said this guy seems to get a pass for how hard he frauds
yea just ignore my message buddy, i told u he got a rhinoplasty. getting surgery isnt the same as frauding lol

he doesnt date stacies, check videos where he goes on dates or matches w girls on hinge. usually mtb - htb

• +1
Reactions: murdah and aleksander
yea just ignore my message buddy, i told u he got a rhinoplasty. getting surgery isnt the same as frauding lol
I was only ignoring you because it was such a dumbass take I was hoping someone else would call you a retard but I guess I can, you are retard. The difference I am pointing too isn't his nose, it is his eye shape, eyebrow darkness, skin complexion / acne scars he has, lip color, and beard color, and forehead wrinkles. I don't give a fuck if he got a rhinoplasty if you put him on the same show again where he can't fraud as much as he would like the same outcome is going to happen with the difference being his nose is slightly more streamlined, he is a HTN in the clip.

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer
Looks the same in motion, people cant understand that u look different when talking
Compare that video in motion to his newest video and tell me if his PSL rating looks the same.

Compare that video in motion to his newest video and tell me if his PSL rating looks the same.

Ngl his shoulder compared to his head looks comically childish here wtf.

@Blackgymmax what is his rating?

Eyebrow transplant too. You can watch his recent videos.

i saw a vid of him hes type of girls is a busty latina kinda thick

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt

Are you retarded? Hendoesnt look anything like this now even in motion dumb ass and he mogs u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, zan, murdah and 2 others
This is how you can tell someone is a subhuman
They look at dudes who giga mog them and take their before pics or SS them in the worst possible lighting.
Post yourself unfrauded and see what you look like

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, Bushman, proxyy and 14 others

It's still the same because his harmony is over 80% lol

strong acne scars here when every video/photo of his shows flawless skin. everyone frauding hard. everyone on yt, ig, tiktok .etc. look like different people irl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Does he wear makup in all his vids and YT shorts?

Also recessed midface and mandible covered in masseter muscle.

This is how you can tell someone is a subhuman
They look at dudes who giga mog them and take their before pics or SS them in the worst possible lighting.
Post yourself unfrauded and see what you look like

You can see this very often here all the time some faggot searches for the worst picture of " Insert male model name here " and claims hes just a Normie cause hes frauding to make themselfes feel better.

NO SHIT Model Pics are frauded and polished still they mog everyone here even unfrauded.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, TechnoBoss, Pride and 2 others
View attachment 2789590
strong acne scars here when every video/photo of his shows flawless skin. everyone frauding hard. everyone on yt, ig, tiktok .etc. look like different people irl
In his videos his eyebrows are darker and skin is clear , am i missing something? Is this edited?

Wow, an IG model looks worse in motion than in their photos:eek::eek: Who would've saw this coming?

Ofc he looks worse but still is considered attractive by women and has very high SMV.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Kamui

It was before his rhino, dumbass.

He claims 5’11 but I’ve always doubted that, he looks so fucking small, like smaller than those women and he’s gymmaxxed, hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
You can see this very often here all the time some faggot searches for the worst picture of " Insert male model name here " and claims hes just a Normie cause hes frauding to make themselfes feel better.

NO SHIT Model Pics are frauded and polished still they mog everyone here even unfrauded.
Retard he isn't mogging me nor did I make the post to make me feel better about myself, the post was legit just to call out someone who doesn't get the criticism he deserves given EVERY SINGLE YT VIDEO he is frauding to take himself to HTN to Tyrone. I wouldn't have even posted it if he was not a self proclaimed Tyrone.

IMG 7722

• JFL
Reactions: tokoloshe
Mid 70s since my brows are an extreme outlier
Yeah that ballpark is what I expected, do you think you can get them sufficiently low set with supra dropdowns?

Yeah that ballpark is what I expected, do you think you can get them sufficiently low set with supra dropdowns?
If I could even get medium set brows it would be enough that's all I hope for

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
He still mogs you to hell and back regardless lmao

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, zan, Blackgymmax and 2 others
He still mogs you to hell and back regardless lmao
I'm not getting mogged by a HTN 5'11 non JBW u lost your damn mind lol

I'm not getting mogged by a HTN 5'11 non JBW u lost your damn mind lol
Post your mug then

@Blackgymmax what is good with these deluded narcy greycels bruh :lul: nigga is saying 5’11 HTN like that’s an insult

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Ricky212, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
So your point is he ascended?

I know he got a rhinoplasty and definitely fixed up his skin.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Blackgymmax and murdah
So how does he look good and slay in his pickup videos then? Didn't know you can fraud in videos nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, murdah and Kamui
So how does he look good and slay in his pickup videos then? Didn't know you can fraud in videos nowadays
OP is a delusional narcy who thinks that every mogger is going to look like a Giga Chad in unfrauded candids in every single photo/vid that they’re in lmao

He still gets more pussy and female attention than you just from existing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Blackgymmax, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
Post your mug then

@Blackgymmax what is good with these deluded narcy greycels bruh :lul: nigga is saying 5’11 HTN like that’s an insult
May be good for you but I would not be satisfied with that

OP is a delusional narcy who thinks that every mogger is going to look like a Giga Chad in unfrauded candids in every single photo/vid that they’re in lmao

He still gets more pussy and female attention than you just from existing
Never denied that I am sure he gets more pussy than me, that being said the pussy he gets is from frauding and his online notoriety, if you put both me and him in a downtown night setting with no girls knowing anything about us I am pulling more than him based on looks alone his NT factor however may give him an edge

• JFL
Reactions: Pride and Kamui