Avoiding PUFA

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Searching about it i found out it increases estrogen, and i need my estrogen to sunken down immediately since im afraid im getting gyno.

Eggs are good but i saw that they are high in PUFA, same goes for chicken and these 2 are the only protein sources i take since they don’t cost as much as red meat…

Should i avoid olive oil too? what about butter?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, future_mogger, thecel and 1 other person
JFL. youll have to avoid everything at this point. its mostly genes and chill now boyo

• +1
Reactions: thecel and IanIachimoe2491
skibidi toilet

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
only avoid seed oils, butter and virgin olive oil are the best

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
btw how r u doing pseudomaxer ur one of the coolest people on here

• Love it
is bread good to eat while doing Ray Peat? i’m trying to start his diet srs.

What about eggs and milk?
sourdough bread only. Eggs are fine , boiled eggs and fried are the best eggs. Raw is cope and scrambled is slightly less than ideal. Goat milk is ideal but raw cow milk is fine if you also consume coffee

• +1
btw how r u doing pseudomaxer
Huh…could be better.

Fixed my ED 2 weeks ago and was really happy since i’m on Finasteride and my hair is slowly stopping to fall off as much.

Was happy until since last week i started feeling my nipples sensitive and now im afraid im developing Gyno again…(i had it in the past and removed it surgically, but it can always come back)

It’s happening because DHT is an antagonist for Estrogen and since now it’s low, Estrogen is coming up.

I’m gonna cut down back to 12% bf in the next 2 weeks and see how things evolve. I’m gonna start implementing Ray Peat diet to lower estrogen too so i can hopefully stop gyno from coming back.

If it comes back then well…i’ll have surgery again i guess lol.
ur one of the coolest people on here
Thanks!

• +1
lifefuel for me

Huh…could be better.

Fixed my ED 2 weeks ago and was really happy since i’m on Finasteride and my hair is slowly stopping to fall off as much.

Was happy until since last week i started feeling my nipples sensitive and now im afraid im developing Gyno again…(i had it in the past and removed it surgically, but it can always come back)

It’s happening because DHT is an antagonist for Estrogen and since now it’s low, Estrogen is coming up.

I’m gonna cut down back to 12% bf in the next 2 weeks and see how things evolve. I’m gonna start implementing Ray Peat diet to lower estrogen too so i can hopefully stop gyno from coming back.

If it comes back then well…i’ll have surgery again i guess lol.

Thanks!
thats a plan im wishing you luck, btw who is on ur avi

• Love it
this is optimal

this is optimal

depends on your goal, not good for me.
thats a plan im wishing you luck, btw who is on ur avi
My face morphed

• +1
  • +1
whats ur goal?

that diet is optimal for humans in general not just what amnesia used it for
Lower Estrogen, that’s my main and only goal.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: JCaesar, thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer
vegetables aren’t good if i want to lower Estrogen?
no, full of phytoestrogens and they destroy your gut and intestines so you can’t even absorb nutrients from other foods in the end. red meat is a must to lower it tbh, buy in bulk if you’re worried about price

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer
no, full of phytoestrogens and they destroy your gut and intestines so you can’t even absorb nutrients from other foods in the end. red meat is a must to lower it tbh, buy in bulk if you’re worried about price
got it, i’ll try avoiding vegetables other than carrots and potatoes (Ray Peat diet) and eat eggs, red meat, and dairy and raw milk.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and socialcel
got it, i’ll try avoiding vegetables other than carrots and potatoes (Ray Peat diet) and eat eggs, red meat, and dairy and raw milk.
only vegetables i eat are sweet potatoes, white rice and potatoes. if you js eat carrots and potatoes you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back