Being 6ft tall is no longer special

lestoa

lestoa

I'm 6.1 ft, and I can tell you that it's absolutely nothing special, everything from 6.3 is very good and you can impress women with it, but anything below that is absolutely bullshit. 6ft is the new average for women. Not even joking, 6ft fucking nothing these days.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Crimson, IMOGYOU and 12 others
You're dumb. I'm 6'1 unfrauded without shoes and I'm taller than 90% of people I meet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, mtcut3plush, midlatinocel and 6 others
I'm 6.1 ft, and I can tell you that it's absolutely nothing special, everything from 6.3 is very good and you can impress women with it, but anything below that is absolutely bullshit. 6ft is the new average for women. Not even joking, 6ft fucking nothing these days.
I promise you a foid that’s 5”6 couldn’t tell the difference between 6”1 and 6”3

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and ALP
but curries.org says 5'9 is fine if good face

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 51465 and Cutecel2001
I promise you a foid that’s 5”6 couldn’t tell the difference between 6”1 and 6”3
Where I live it's full of tall mfs, 6-6,2 ft is absolutely not special where I live

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
why are they all with 6'3 6'4 guys then

thats so retarded. they cant say if a man is bigger?

You're dumb. I'm 6'1 unfrauded without shoes and I'm taller than 90% of people I meet.
Fr, unless you're from the netherlands or some certain cities of germany tho, in the netherlands you'll see one 6'6+ person minimum once every 5 minutes, crazy shit. But even 5'11 barefoot is taller than most people in the USA.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 30037
Where I live it's full of tall mfs, 6-6,2 ft is absolutely not special where I live
Unless you live in the Netherlands saying 6 foot is small is cope.

Fr, unless you're from the netherlands or some certain cities of germany tho, in the netherlands you'll see one 6'6+ person minimum once every 5 minutes, crazy shit. But even 5'11 barefoot is taller than most people in the USA.
Good timing. I agree. Netherlands is the only exception.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
There’s a difference between mogging guys vs girls. For guys you need to be 6 foot 2 and more in some rare instances. For girls you just need to be 6 foot.

why are they all with 6'3 6'4 guys then

thats so retarded. they cant say if a man is bigger?
Because some fetishize height, most girls just want to look up and see a huge height difference they don’t really care about the number other than to show off

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Because some fetishize height, most girls just want to look up and see a huge height difference they don’t really care about the number other than to show off
assuming in the United States

yeah huge height difference. 6'3 feels bigger than 6'1

do u realise avg female height is 5'10? 6'3+ is tall for a guy

• JFL
Nah some regions in Serbia are actually 6"2 on average measured. Netherlands has self reported stats aka fake stats.
Serbs are the true moggers

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and wollet2
There’s a difference between mogging guys vs girls. For guys you need to be 6 foot 2 and more in some rare instances. For girls you just need to be 6 foot.
cope. women get wet for guys that mog u

at 6 ft u get 0 height halo. its dead average. u have no idea what being tall would give u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 51465 and HTN_Mentalcel
I mean 6 foot is still good, its just not special. Its sort of a neutral height.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Nah some regions in Serbia are actually 6"2 on average measured. Netherlands has self reported stats aka fake stats.
OP is probably from the slums of Africa though. I highly doubt he's of pure European blood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, albe.ORG and HTN_Mentalcel
vince-mcmahon-crying.gif

it's not small, but is definitely nothing special
and in 6 years might be the new 5'10

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and HTN_Mentalcel
Cap all the ngas who say that theyre 6ft and it’s not tall are just larping and aint actually 6

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amadeus, datboijj, midlatinocel and 5 others
and it 6 years might be the new 5'10
6ft is above average in 99% of countries in the world.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: marek937, midlatinocel, ALP and 1 other person
and it 6 years might be the new 5'10
Yeah the country with shitskin immigrants breeding like rabbits and the white populus consuming seeds will definitely grow in height lol.

Yeah the country with shitskin immigrants breeding like rabbits and the white populus consuming seeds will definitely grow in height lol.
all the arabs where i am are slightly taller than whites for some reason

those guys are so fking cringe and retarded.

NETHERLANDSSS = TALLEST EVERYONE SAYS IT :feelsuhh:
EVERYONE ELSE = SHORTER THAN NETHERLANDSS
NETHERLANDS HAVE THE SECRET JUIC EOF HEIGHT :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
NETHERLAAAAAAAAANDSSS BIG COOOOOOCKKK

clueless, jfl at curries considering 6'1 tall. and thats most likely their height with shoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
all the arabs where i am are slightly taller than whites for some reason
Because they eat more animal products while white people eat vegetables and think its healthy

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
its all face anyways

It's never been anything special.

• JFL
new gen are deformed giant rats

look like utter shit but huge smh

i hope they got micropenises

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amadeus, midlatinocel and wollet2
cope. women get wet for guys that mog u

at 6 ft u get 0 height halo. its dead average. u have no idea what being tall would give u
I’m literally 6 foot 2, I’m taller than most guys but still get mogged occasionally by 6 foot 8 ogres

• +1
It's cause you don't even register people who are shorter, literally invisible. I do it too.

However, when you see somebody taller than you that's when you see a threat and take notice.

Life as a manlet must be brutal tbh, I don't think 99% of people can respect somebody who doesn't look like they could beat them up or at least pose a risk.

A 5'5 guy walking around looks like a child I could just pick up and slam on his head.

How can you take them serious?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member 51465 and HTN_Mentalcel
where did you pull this out from? your ass?

women on avg are 5'3-5'4
only see deformed women being that short, which is rare

in niggerland maybe

jfl at attractive woman being 5'3

I’m literally 6 foot 2, I’m taller than most guys but still get mogged occasionally by 6 foot 8 ogres
how did u go from 6'2 to getting mogged by 6'8 guys

6'3 to 6'7 guys dont exist or u think they dont mog u?

Autist detected

• +1
how did u go from 6'2 to getting mogged by 6'8 guys

6'3 to 6'7 guys dont exist or u think they dont mog u?
Do you suffer from autism? I said that because it’s a serious mog.

Life as a manlet must be brutal tbh, I don't think 99% of people can respect somebody who doesn't look like they could beat them up or at least pose a risk.
men either respect or seethe at guys that look like they can fuck their gf