Being 6ft tall is no longer special

Do you suffer from autism? I said that because it’s a serious mog.
so that counts as u thinking 6'5 doesnt 'serious' mog u. lol coping retard

and ur literally an autist who cant get women jfl

Are you a manlet? I’d probably mog you JFL
yeah im a 6ft manlet

in under normal circumstances maybe ud 'mog' me but 6'2 is nothing special and ure probably larping

but now i dont believe a slightly taller truecel with autism mogs chadlite with a10s and perfect woman getter brain (dick aside)

u literally cant compare to my existence. i am above, hence i face problems of the above not ur incel shit

Last edited:
men either respect or seethe at guys that look like they can fuck their gf
nah, i saw a chadlite 5'5 guy once and i could only muster pity.

zero presence, looked like a doll.

guess he can slay 5'0 foids so better than being ugly and short

nah, i saw a chadlite 5'5 guy once and i could only muster pity.
prob cuz u didnt believe this 5'5 joke could fuck ur gf

jfl 5'5. no way he was chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
prob cuz u didnt believe this 5'5 joke could fuck ur gf

jfl 5'5. no way he was chadlite
nah he was def chadlite, im not an overrater who confuses htn with chadlite.

he was model tier.

height is needed for male respect thats why u got all these angry mma manlets running about.

its a subconscious thing.

yeah im a 6ft manlet

in under normal circumstances maybe ud 'mog' me but 6'2 is nothing special and ure probably larping

but now i dont believe a slightly taller truecel with autism mogs chadlite with a10s and perfect woman getter brain (dick aside)

u literally cant compare to my existence. i am above, hence i face problems of the above not ur incel shit
All of that and still taller 😂

nah he was def chadlite, im not an overrater who confuses htn with chadlite.

he was model tier.
ok my point still stands. you say he had 0 presence autistic 5'5

ur high value hot gf wouldnt notice the existence of this subhuman unless he had a 8x6

so no threat

ok my point still stands. you say he had 0 presence autistic 5'5

ur high value hot gf wouldnt notice the existence of this subhuman unless he had a 8x6

so no threat
height and frame = presence

no threat physically so he's invisible, im not consciously thinking about it jfl.

u just brush ur view over him since he looks like prey but u wouldnt do the same thing to a 6'6 guy even if he's ugly.

this is just male POV to manlets.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
All of that and still taller 😂
when did we agree that height is so everything that 2 inches of height (with u larping still) is enough for a truecel autistic subhuman to overtop a unique deity?

are u brain dmged nigger

like i said we cant compare even if u were 6'5

ure not tall, im not tall, what else uve got??

Last edited:
height and frame = presence

no threat physically, im not consciously thinking about it jfl.

u just brush ur view over him since he looks like prey but u wouldnt do the same thing to a 6'6 guy even if he's ugly.

this is just male POV to manlets.
yeah a 6'6 rough ugly confident guy would prolly destroy my gf with his horsecock

Last edited:
when did we agree that height is so everything that 2 inches of height (with u larping still) is enough for a truecel autistic subhuman to overtop a unique deity?

are u brain dmged nigger

like i said we cant compare even if u were 6'5

ure not tall, im not tall, what else uve got??
2 inches taller.

6 feet is tall and that one failo less but its not nothing special im 6 feet barefoot

Only if height is ur only attribute. Ur tall but not tall enough where u can base ur entire personality around it

I'm 6.1 ft, and I can tell you that it's absolutely nothing special, everything from 6.3 is very good and you can impress women with it, but anything below that is absolutely bullshit. 6ft is the new average for women. Not even joking, 6ft fucking nothing these days.
everyone says this and I can just tell they are not actually over 6 ft I recently grew from 6'2-3 to 6'5 and literally nobody noticed from the day I turned 6'1 I told women I was everything form 5'10 to 6'6 and was never questioned once

Fr, unless you're from the netherlands or some certain cities of germany tho, in the netherlands you'll see one 6'6+ person minimum once every 5 minutes, crazy shit. But even 5'11 barefoot is taller than most people in the USA.
yeah, I'm like 5'10- 5'11 on a good day and even in some of my classes I'm one of the tallest guys in the room.

You're dumb. I'm 6'1 unfrauded without shoes and I'm taller than 90% of people I meet.
in mumbai yes,

in high concentration cumskin areas in europe youre the most average joe