Being reminded of my ex made me realise how brutal the blackpill is

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
For context

Like I legit didn’t even remember this shit man untill she texted me and all the memories came back

Bro this girl was sick but the amount of money she made was crazy just from old pedophiles on Omegle she’d literally get them to send her money

That’s literally why we broke up and the fact her smv is so high she dated like 3 guys just in the period she blocked me and I moved to Germany who knows how many she dated in the last 4 years

Literally had a baby with one of them and now they broke up and she has a new BF like this shit blows my mind

And to think these guys all know she makes money by texting nudes to old men is crazy tbfh

I remember she did this so much she’d literally open some guy with a micropenis filming her a helicopter and sent these to me

That’s literally all she’d do send me these guys nudes and laugh about it while they sent her 100 dollar Amazon cards per week

She was such a failure she was getting pulled into the military optionally because of some reason with school but apparently she doesn’t even need a hs diploma she’s making money off OF as soon as she turns 18

Very brutal and blackpilling have no idea how I forgot about this

where is she from?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
She was such a failure she was getting pulled into the military optionally because of some reason with school but apparently she doesn’t even need a hs diploma she’s making money off OF as soon as she turns 18

Very brutal and blackpilling have no idea how I forgot about this
She wont be the winner when shes 30 with 10 kids and even betabuxxers dont want her, but again rhere are always desperate people

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
:bluepill:
@Primalsplit @MoggerGaston

:sleep:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
She is why I hate foids