Best investments for cashflow (no stocks)

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
What are the best investments for passive cashflow. Stocks are cringe af and slow and inconsistent. I can't find anyone to rent my apartment either so what are some other investments for some cashflow?

bonds from the US government

cds are 5% too and ur not putting ur money into the corrupt govt to watch ur pockets. 5% isnt much tho tbh. need $2mil just to passively make $100k.

cds are 5% too and ur not putting ur money into the corrupt govt to watch ur pockets. 5% isnt much tho tbh. need $2mil just to passively make $100k.
show me a cd that can get you 5% in one month

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
show me a cd that can get you 5% in one month
wait hold up. 5% in one month? so if i put a mil in i will get $50k in that month? i think its all yearly rates...

wait hold up. 5% in one month? so if i put a mil in i will get $50k in that month? i think its all yearly rates...
yes the 30 day US bond is at 5.482% rn. hop in quick

where u pick them up? can u buy them under a business?
treasurydirect.gov

also they only pay interest twice a year unless you reinvest the money (then you'll receive a discount)

treasurydirect.gov

also they only pay interest twice a year unless you reinvest the money (then you'll receive a discount)
wym? do they still mature the 5.5% each month? so if I put in 1mil i'll get 50k per month + compound? seems unrealistic tbh...

wym? do they still mature the 5.5% each month? so if I put in 1mil i'll get 50k per month + compound? seems unrealistic tbh...
the interest rates fluctuate all the time. making reinvestment at the same rate virtually impossible. they compound twice a year

u gotta look at what the current rates are here and then pour the $$ into what's the best

Last edited:
the interest rates fluctuate all the time. making reinvestment at the same rate virtually impossible. they compound twice a year

u gotta look at what the current rates are here and then pour the $$ into what's the best
bruh how tf do you buy them? i cant find them anywhere in that boomer ass website.

Go to the buy direct tab and click on treasury bills
how do you see what the rates are? there's like 50 different ones and it just says the amount of months.

How tf can you not find someone who wants to rent?

How tf can you not find someone who wants to rent?
$10k/mo is steep. people who make that money aren't retarded enough to rent a place.