Best maxillo-facial surgeons

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
Budy boyossss,
What are the best and cheapest surgeons for double jaw surgery and rhinoplasty in Jewrope ? I’m a poorcel so no pagoni no ramirez.
When i say Jewrope i’m also including turkey (no turkcels, you’re not europeans) :feelskek: .

~FML0908

"best and cheapest" Over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, looksseg, Myth and 3 others
"best and cheapest" Over.
Tu connais des bons chirurgiens en France ? Je suis étudiant gros je touche à peine le smic faut bien se débrouiller comme on peut !

dr sunil richardson

Tu connais des bons chirurgiens en France ? Je suis étudiant gros je touche à peine le smic faut bien se débrouiller comme on peut !
Oui mon cousin Salim peux te faire un OBO pour 50 euros dans sa Twingo.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
dr sunil richardson
I just texted him, like literally now:
86B2A5BF 1CA8 4A96 9D3A 4A005FAA9C92
A2F54DE6 78DA 44CD 94A7 7C5A6E0A59DC

This guy is so brutal. Plus wtf are thos prices for, vacations in Tamil Nadu ? :feelskek:

Anyway i said Jewrope retard.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Myth and zeek
What procedure do you want to have done? Pagnoni and the Euros are going to be cheaper than the Max-facs in the US probably. Also Max-Fac entails bimax and other risky procedures in which you want a competent surgeon with a good eye.

if you're a broke student who wants to get plastic surgery you need a bit of a reality check. You are not the target market. You'll have to work for it.

• +1
Reactions: zura, lightskinbengali, normie_joe and 1 other person
What procedure do you want to have done? Pagnoni and the Euros are going to be cheaper than the Max-facs in the US probably.

if you're a broke student who wants to get plastic surgery you need a bit of a reality check. You are not the target market. You'll have to work for it.
Mainly a double jaw surgery, to fix my prognathism and advance and widen my mandible as well as my chin.
I wouldn’t even worry about the rhinoplasty, i can get it for 2500€ in Turkey full package included.
Those two surgeries are just part of my bigger project, the “phenotransplant”.
Anyway, of course i’ll need to work, nothing comes with ease but i’m looking for the best bang for my buck.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
theyre all price gouging cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Myth and FML0908
Those are amazing prices btw. 4.5k for a rhino is cheap. So is 10k for double jaw. You'll need more money bro. Let's be real.
Haven’t you heard of Turkey ? A country where a rhino costs 2500. Or even in France, in here a rhino cost 5000 euros, why go and get it at Tamil Nadu ?

Haven’t you heard of Turkey ? A country where a rhino costs 2500. Or even in France, in here a rhino cost 5000 euros, why go and get it at Tamil Nadu ?
Plus a bimax in France costs 5000 :feelskek:

• +1
u gotta wageslave and pay up or u will get botched

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 18879
Mainly a double jaw surgery, to fix my prognathism and advance and widen my mandible as well as my chin.
I wouldn’t even worry about the rhinoplasty, i can get it for 2500€ in Turkey full package included.
Those two surgeries are just part of my bigger project, the “phenotransplant”.
Anyway, of course i’ll need to work, nothing comes with ease but i’m looking for the best bang for my buck.
That seems outrageously cheap. I guess do a lot of research on your surgeon before you decide. You 100% want to avoid botches or complications. Not saying this cheap guy is for sure shit but at that price I'd be careful and look at his results, ask around, etc.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
That seems outrageously cheap. I guess do a lot of research on your surgeon before you decide. You 100% want to avoid botches or complications. Not saying this cheap guy is for sure shit but at that price I'd be careful and look at his results, ask around, etc.
Do you know how cheap surgeries are in France ? It’s so cheap but not worth it imo. Surgeons in here aren’t blackpilled enough and wouldn’t fix a “normal recession” JFL.
Plus the max cost of bimax in France with the best surgeon is 8000€.

• +1
Do you know how cheap surgeries are in France ? It’s so cheap but not worth it imo. Surgeons in here aren’t blackpilled enough and wouldn’t fix a “normal recession” JFL.
Plus the max cost of bimax in France with the best surgeon is 8000€.
Fuck. I'm in the US and the prices here are insane. 15-20k for a rhino here. Genio is like 10k. I should move back to Europe to ascend fuck this shit. Pagnoni is not replying to my fucking emails.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, VenatorLuparius and FML0908
Fuck. I'm in the US and the prices here are insane. 15-20k for a rhino here. Genio is like 10k. I should move back to Europe to ascend fuck this shit. Pagnoni is not replying to my fucking emails.
Jewnited states of cuckmerica :feelskek: .
I guess i understand now when you say “outrageously cheap”, genio in france costs aroud 1500€ :feelskek: (that’s what the max-fac told me).
@VenatorLuparius On est bien d’accord une génio en france est dans cette fourchette ?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Octavian_Augustus
I guess i understand now when you say “outrageously cheap”, genio in france costs aroud 1500€ :feelskek: (that’s what the max-fac told me).
@VenatorLuparius On est bien d’accord une génio en france est dans cette fourchette ?
Yes and 10k is the cheaper end. Some will charge 20 racks for a genio (the most expensive ones)

Americans are dumb but rich AF and just splurge their cash with no second thought.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeek and FML0908
Oui mon cousin Salim peux te faire un OBO pour 50 euros dans sa Twingo.
Quelle technique il utilise pour l’OBO ? Est-ce il le fait à l’ancienne avec un couteau et un marteau ? Ou il utilise une technique plus contemporaine ?

Plutot 2500€ ou 3000€ chez un bon chirurgien mais si t’as une bonne mutuelle c’est totalement couvert parce que en france c’est considéré comme étant une opération fonctionnelle donc couvert par la sécu.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and FML0908
Yes and 10k is the cheaper end. Some will charge 20 racks for a genio (the most expensive ones)

Americans are dumb but rich AF and just splurge their cash with no second thought.
Yeah man if you’re in the us don’t even think about it if your just a student drowning in debts. Come back to Europe and you’ll ascend for cheap.

Budy boyossss,
What are the best and cheapest surgeons for double jaw surgery and rhinoplasty in Jewrope ? I’m a poorcel so no pagoni no ramirez.
When i say Jewrope i’m also including turkey (no turkcels, you’re not europeans) :feelskek: .

~FML0908
En France go Dr Thierry Loncle pour ta Bimax.

• +1
Plutot 2500€ ou 3000€ chez un bon chirurgien mais si t’as une bonne mutuelle c’est totalement couvert parce que en france c’est considéré comme étant une opération fonctionnelle donc couvert par la sécu.
Ah bon, ouais après je suis allé voir un max-fac de ma ville c’était un jeune donc bon c’était pas la crème de la crème non plus.
Par contre il m’as dis que c’est considéré comme esthétique et donc non remboursé, t’est sur gros ?

Ah bon, ouais après je suis allé voir un max-fac de ma ville c’était un jeune donc bon c’était pas la crème de la crème non plus.
Par contre il m’as dis que c’est considéré comme esthétique et donc non remboursé, t’est sur gros ?
Si c’est pas un enculé il peut te le faire passer comme étant une opération fonctionnelle avec le code LBPA001. Sans ça tu vas devoir payer de ta poche.

• +1
J’ai entendu parler de lui, es-ce qu’il est assez blackpilled ? Et c’est quoi ses prix ?
Il est blackpilled oui ( enfin pas assez à mon goût) et fait même des implants de mâchoires.

C’est 3000€ la genioplastie chez lui et pour la bimax aucune idée.

Va voir son insta :

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and FML0908
Il est blackpilled oui ( enfin pas assez à mon goût) et fait même des implants de mâchoires.

C’est 3000€ la genioplastie chez lui et pour la bimax aucune idée.

Va voir son insta :

Je suis partie voir son insta et j’ai même appelé son cabinet.
La sectaire m’as donner une fourchette pour les implants mandibulaires (entre 8000-1000€) mais pour la bimax elle pouvait rien me dire car c’est évidemment du cas par cas. Elle m’as juste dis de venir rasé pour la consultation, comme si j’avais une barbe de base pour commencer :feelskek: .
Pourquoi il n’est pas assez blackpilled à ton goût ?

Si c’est pas un enculé il peut te le faire passer comme étant une opération fonctionnelle avec le code LBPA001. Sans ça tu vas devoir payer de ta poche.
Et c’est un enculé Dr thierry ? Est ce que je peux jouer la carte de l’étudiant pauvre qui a des soucis mentales à cause de son physique ?

Surgery

Doctors:

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-paul-coceancig-line-is-completely-insane.493732/

Dr. Paul Coceancig's - Not recommended`

(Jaw surgery subreddit)

Not recommended:

Alfaro

Eppley

Gunson

Bobek

Stanley liu

Recommended:

LACOMS
Wolford
Sullivan
Walline
Coppelson
Alfi
NYCOMS
Steinbacher

Kasey Ly
Dale Stringer

Thanks for the high-effort reply bhai 😍.
Ironically, the most dick sucked surgeons are the least recommended, why is it ? Did they botch their patients everytime ?

Thanks for the high-effort reply bhai 😍.
Ironically, the most dick sucked surgeons are the least recommended, why is it ? Did they botch their patients everytime ?
They just spend time in advertising. Not necessarily the most knowns and talked are bad, but i would say they tend to.

there are good values in france if you're a europoor

Faire payer le contribuable pour votre ascension. Que dirait Macron.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
@VenatorLuparius Does Loncle treat foreigners, and at what price?

Loncle take 25k for a aesthetic bimax, or for foreigners.

Budy boyossss,

~FML0908
Bro who is the best for genio and implant jaw I'm French I have 10k budjet tanks