Best way to make money online in 2024?

Well hypothetically in the story I am writing, theres a man who extorts pedos gets there socials and threatens them with showing there texts and explicit images to there friends and families, works nearly 9/10 times if you do it right, 500 USD + per person, he does this all as a vigilante and to serve justice in the story. All hypothetical.
Hypothetically speaking, in gta 5..

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Cybercrime or rope

sex trafficking

Im trying to start something on the side while i work my office job as my main stream of income.

I have 3/4h max a day to work on it, and i can do some work while on my job since it doesn’t require me to be on the computer at all times and i can use my phone.

I’m learning how to create websites, maybe i can start fiverr or something like that.

I thought about selling products or services online but it seems that it’s already over saturated.

Any advice?
Giving blowjobs at the back of McDonald’s

Well hypothetically in the story I am writing, theres a man who extorts pedos gets there socials and threatens them with showing there texts and explicit images to there friends and families, works nearly 9/10 times if you do it right, 500 USD + per person, he does this all as a vigilante and to serve justice in the story. All hypothetical.
is your story where does he find the people he extorts?

is your story where does he find the people he extorts?
Well in the story he goes on online text chats or video chats with a fake girl on a hdmi screen as a display, or on discord dating servers. This was in one of his dreams in the story, so it never really happened.

Well in the story he goes on online text chats or video chats with a fake girl on a hdmi screen as a display, or on discord dating servers. This was in one of his dreams in the story, so it never really happened.
what online text/video chats appear in his dreams

what online text/video chats appear in his dreams
In his dreams in the story I remember him going to google and just typing up "online text chat". All in his dreams which didn't happen.