Better words not chosen, Donny

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Yesterday, during the GOP, Trump instead petted his gimp-Tucker. He was a no-show for the debate, which is a strategy in itself and can produce triple-crown results. But that's not what this thread is about.

Tucker said, in so many words, "If they stole the election from you the last time, why wouldn't they do the same this time?"

And Trump's response, in so many words, "Oh, they'll try."

They'll ... what? Try? Um ... ugh. If they triumphantly stole the election from the president WHILE he was publically commanding the government, of course, DUH, easy slam dunk, they will DOUBLE-TRIPLE successfully steal it from him this time. Obviously. But yikes, did you catch what I did there?

If not, no one's perfect. I'll explain.

I referred to him as the present president because he is. However, he's on a four-year break to gather more supporters as the war machine investors make as much money as possible. Normally, I would start a book discussion to explain myself, but since some of you Lookies are smart and educated, I'll steer you in the right direction.

Adolf Hitler, when the German government arrested him. That inspired many people. So many, he would be released and take Germany into World War Two.

Yes, China is in South America, Cuba, and fully in control of the Panama Canal. I wrote about this warning months ago but obviously, you "intelligent" and "educated" Lookies either didn't care or felt you knew more than me. TeeHee.

Recently, China has stepped up its authority over that passage and won't let us through ... which was to be expected. Our guys have the mainstream media telling you all it's because of a drought.

Check it:

Pride is a motherfucker.

It's going down, people. You can bet your soul on it. But don't worry, we still have the rest of this year, so enjoy time with your families and loved ones. However, in the perimeter of next year and 2025, things turn for the worst for the entire planet. It will surpass the magnitude of the infamous colossal flood.

I hope you rich fucks made as much money as you could during the recent years. A deal is a deal. You got what you wanted, now the USA will get what she wants -- WAR.

3606985_Screenshot_20230823_234600_Chrome.jpg

He'll make a good foot soldier. And so will South Americans and Mexicans. We need those borders to stay open! We need more abled bodies.

• +1
Reactions: wowamat