Biggest mental hell ? That your past is ruining your present

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
This shit is just unreal mental hell is proper word, u cannot function properly at basic daily activities ...

Dead serious now , it's not "general oneitis" serious as fuck for the first time in my life i meet a girl that was FOR ME unimaginably attractive both physically and mentally , most of people here would say "she's fat , 4/10 , she looks old (or mature) etc" for me there is no scale to rate her i never tought that i will find such a gem in this GARBAGE called WORLD. She have some attractive traits but i think the harmony halo her also VOICE holy shit she is so gentle and feminine and so fucking sexy and wild at the same time i cannot describe this in words plus one thing that is almost impossible to find today in girls : MORAL VALUES

I lost her 3 weeks ago , why ? BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING PAST im physically grown young man but MENTALLY i dont act like grown 26 yo man.
Being bullied since 10 yo , being poor then being fatcel truecel tier plus raised from 16 yo without father some parts of my brain are fried probably beyond repair from 18 to 21 yo i was LDAR in home literally. I got a tendency to act "weird" or laught from things that normall people find weird or not funny at all , my mood and acting can elevate form ultra high T confident alpha badboy to super shy high E beta in just few minutes THIS ISN'T NORMAL.

I CANT FUCKING STAND THAT I LOST BEST GIRL EVER BECAUSE MY LIFE WAS SHIT IN MOST IMPORTANT YEARS

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SA7, gigachadcel, Deleted member 1464 and 10 others
But is complaining on a message board going to fix this

• +1
Reactions: ascendedgeek
But is complaining on a message board going to fix this
Maybe yes maybe not , some people must see that there are bigger problems when it comes to girls than no forward growth of the maxilla and not having 120 degree angle ramus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7, turkproducer and PubertyMaxxer
Dude you need to mentalmax and get a psychiatrist.

i used to have a girl i liked in hs who i spent alot of time with. if i had decent parents who didnt neglect me/control me, id have support to ask her out and stuff but i was always scared of my parents. i told her 5 months after hs how i felt, she said she used to like me to but at that point she got with some niger so i deleted all my social media. op u are 21 ldar im 21 in uni just barely getting by prob gonna drop out cause of garbage youth and ldar/wagecuck for eternity. it is what it is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 39
Dude you need to mentalmax and get a psychiatrist.
Im starting considering it for real because i don't think that i can fix it my self.
More psychotherapist than psychiatrist.

I had helicopter narcy parents who isolated me from socialization, stunting important developmental stages in my life. Srsly fucked me up. I am paying for their sins as an adult those fucktards.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Stingray and Deleted member 2227
My fellow king. I can feel this.
I have yet to fix myself, but i shall remind you that nothing is set in stone, you are to believe in yourself once again, no matter again, your destiny is to be with the stars, i shall recommend meditation and incurring into normie activity to reshape your sense of humour.
I wish you the best of luck mate, i feel your pain.
You will ascend.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and beyourself
This shit is just unreal mental hell is proper word, u cannot function properly at basic daily activities ...

Dead serious now , it's not "general oneitis" serious as fuck for the first time in my life i meet a girl that was FOR ME unimaginably attractive both physically and mentally , most of people here would say "she's fat , 4/10 , she looks old (or mature) etc" for me there is no scale to rate her i never tought that i will find such a gem in this GARBAGE called WORLD. She have some attractive traits but i think the harmony halo her also VOICE holy shit she is so gentle and feminine and so fucking sexy and wild at the same time i cannot describe this in words plus one thing that is almost impossible to find today in girls : MORAL VALUES

I lost her 3 weeks ago , why ? BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING PAST im physically grown young man but MENTALLY i dont act like grown 26 yo man.
Being bullied since 10 yo , being poor then being fatcel truecel tier plus raised from 16 yo without father some parts of my brain are fried probably beyond repair from 18 to 21 yo i was LDAR in home literally. I got a tendency to act "weird" or laught from things that normall people find weird or not funny at all , my mood and acting can elevate form ultra high T confident alpha badboy to super shy high E beta in just few minutes THIS ISN'T NORMAL.

I CANT FUCKING STAND THAT I LOST BEST GIRL EVER BECAUSE MY LIFE WAS SHIT IN MOST IMPORTANT YEARS
Dont ever let your past come in, it doesnt fucking matter, chad doesnt think back and think omg teenlove was so good, he just thinks how tomorrow can be good and the future, past doesnt matter and ull die one day wishing u didnt put an ounce of thought into it, take sarms, have cold showers and say fuck off to bad thoughts

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Sad story bro.

In my case I think the worst thing was having that high-school oneitis. We spent a lotta time together, but I wasn't brave enough, and possibly with reasoning behind it, to finally get her. In the end she found herself a chad (I had a breakdown for that JFL) and I developed a huge inferiority complex.

So basically don't dare until you looksmaxxed and mentalmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: SA7
SURGERIES

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
I don't remember of my Past.

I don't remember of my Past.
neither do I for the most part. I choose not to.

I descended and dont want to think of myself of who I was. ive ascended now and am myself but will continue to improve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i used to have a girl i liked in hs who i spent alot of time with. if i had decent parents who didnt neglect me/control me, id have support to ask her out and stuff but i was always scared of my parents. i told her 5 months after hs how i felt, she said she used to like me to but at that point she got with some niger so i deleted all my social media. op u are 21 ldar im 21 in uni just barely getting by prob gonna drop out cause of garbage youth and ldar/wagecuck for eternity. it is what it is
your onitis right now

ezgif-1-8f6dd8bcc27e.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Your social skills are fucked if you didn't get to develop them because of looks, this can lead to you believing you just don't have enough social skills and while that's a part of it, it's your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
You guys need to find a purpose and get out the fucking house

Im going through this right now man.

How are u actually doing?

work - ldar - sleep nothing more
But i need to get up my ass form monday because i gained 2 kg in 3 weeks :feelscry:
In morning i need to force myself to get up from bed its sucks

work - ldar - sleep nothing more
But i need to get up my ass form monday because i gained 2 kg in 3 weeks :feelscry:
In morning i need to force myself to get up from bed its sucks
Hahahaha you are pathetic. I am better than you

prenatal t is ruining my present

Maybe yes maybe not , some people must see that there are bigger problems when it comes to girls than no forward growth of the maxilla and not having 120 degree angle ramus
True dat. THis sub is fillied with narcie aspies with single digit iqs. Just stay healthy bro

You must have a good enough present not to look at the past. You're in a vicious circle whose only cure is drugs.

I know my oneitis for 4 years..In our first year I got to date her. She was the most caring,best girlfriend I ever had. I will never forget the times we had together. Nobody ever made me happier then her. I remember back when she told me she wants nothing else in this world then to get loved by me forever. I promised her it'll be this way. I kept my promise.

Only losers dwell in past and care about relationships and emotions.

Think about it logically.

You have limited time on earth, so limited time to exert mental power on issues.

This mental power should be spent maxxing out, getting money, thinking of ways to make it and increase dopamine levels and ensure enjoyable lifestyle, but you spend it thinking of past, LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Traxanas

Damn relatable

TOP 10 ANIME DEATHS