blackpill is cope looksmatched couples are everywhere

M

mayo mogger

i was born and it was over
literally i found it very cute ngl 100% of couples i saw today were looksmatched

fuck these autists i used to be one of them , fuark lifeufuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, bloomercel, Lynxress and 7 others
Brah i kid u not there's this girl i used to talk to shes like mtb she always goes for sub5s or ltns. When I told her that she deserves a tall chad she said nah I'm fine with them jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, Lynxress and 3 others
Brah i kid u not there's this girl i used to talk to shes like mtb she always goes for sub5s or ltns. When I told her that she deserves a tall chad she said nah I'm fine with them jfl
fuck these autistic peeople i saw very cute looking couples like matching dress and shit lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: FBl
fuck these autistic peeople i saw very cute looking couples like matching dress and shit lifefuel
both of the them were manlets btw , looked htn and htb

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
"You deserve a tall chad girl"
Screenshot 20240426 173025 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked, GunDevilHybrid, Primalsplit and 10 others
Yall always underrate men and overrate women so I take these posts with a grain of salt everytime

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Eternal_, Lynxress and 4 others
in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
no im a autist i saw every feature and analyzed it they were looksmatched every time
Yall always underrate men and overrate women so I take these posts with a grain of salt everytime

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
u need to be MTN+ to dat ein my country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, Richard Cheese and mayo mogger
u need to be MTN+ to dat ein my country
i have seen many walk through videos in greece there were a lot of looksmatched couples

Probably they were just friends or situashionships, if you go on a date with a girl it doesn't mean both are a couple or she has genuine interest.

literally i found it very cute ngl 100% of couples i saw today were looksmatched

fuck these autists i used to be one of them , fuark lifeufuel
true, but those guys are definitely oofy doofy "golden retriever" types who get no sex maybe an unenthusiastic bj on his birthday and get subtly cucked and made fun off, and the bitch definitely cheats on him and has a promiscuous past

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Blackpill doesn’t apply to third world shutholes

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Eternal_