Bro woman do not approach bro

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
"Bro, you don't know that wemon do not approach men? Womeen are very cold toward men. You as a man have to approach and make a move bero. Bero trust me bero. You gotta text everyday and initiate the talk bireow because my mtn ass is like that so all men is probably like that."
Meanwhile chads phone:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, dimorphism and 2 others
never has a woman ever texted me first

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, RAMU KAKA, News and 5 others
How is her calling her ex bf a bunch of times = "women approaching men first" jfl you mfs have low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, Xtra and Nick.Harte
Because her bf was 5'2 ranjeet from India

Nunca una mujer me ha enviado un mensaje de texto primero.
4u09ex

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
im invisible to women
We are becoming more and more brocel. I am hopeful that a messiah or a masculinist ideology will come along to fight and destroy female hypergamy. We men will unite as a tribe just as women have done.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337 and InnerVoid
never has a woman ever texted me first
To get one texting you first, create a catfish account on a dating website, presenting yourself as a rich and successful man, not an average guy.

Being an average guy means you will never be texted first. This has been proven by Tinder experiments by Wheat Waffles.

Being good-looking means your chances of being texted first are higher than average guy's chances.

Being rich and successful means your chances of being texted first are 100%, meaning it's 100% guaranteed you will be texted first.

Being an average guy means you will never be texted first. This has been proven by Tinder experiments by Wheat Waffles.

Being good-looking means your chances of being texted first are higher than average guy's chances.
average guy is invisible then?

Are u actually low iq enough to think that’s real?

• +1
Reactions: Numb