Brutally cockblocked/heightmogged in the club. Is there any point to looksmaxxing if you're under 6'0?

B

bluetango7

Iron
I'm 5'8 for context

Me and my friend were in the club a few nights ago dancing to hard techno with this foid. She looked like her and her friend were by themselves so I thought why not go over and dance with them, maybe see if she's interested in hooking up. She's smiling and making eye contact, great! It must be noted I have absolutely no idea how to pull girls in a club and I don't wanna be seen as a creep for being ultra forward so I usually just wait for them to make the first move or an obvious signal.

Then literally out of nowhere this utter mutant of a guy comes along and starts staring her down with a droolful lust in his eyes, bumping and grinding against her and generally being rapey af. I am not lying when I say this dude was incredibly ugly. He had a ginger broccoli mullet, shitty pizza face skin, prey eyes and nct. Foid in question turns round to see him already going to plant the lips on her. She duly obliges because his only redeeming quality is the fact that he's 6ft+. I never see her or her friend again the rest of the night.

Really got me wondering. I'm not a chad by any means but I have enough okayish features to be a solidly average MTN, yet I've seen some absolute troglodytes get HTBs in clubs whereas my short ass just feels so out of place there, like a little kid in hooters for the first time. Is height really the only thing that matters? Every short man on the planet may as well rope now if this is what we're up against.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, tyroneorkms and Deleted member 51465
No.
Height is not the only thing that really matters

Also are you frauding?

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
why even going to this place honestly

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
face copers will never acknowledge that unless your face is god-tier, it'll be tallfags standing out. And honestly tallfags are common af. If you're a nightclub full of upper middle-class college students, the average height will be decently over 6 foot even in a manlet country.
Size theory is legit.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Maalik, TheDragon and 3 others
height is law brah

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
If you are below htn you need the height halo, it's a lifesaver.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
the club homie
boom boom boom boom boom
you are right tbh tho if the club were to play bladee or kpop I'd most certainly go there

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 28927
boom boom boom boom boom
you are right tbh tho if the club were to play bladee or kpop I'd most certainly go there
i've been to 3 draingang concerts they mog bro​

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, IndraBC and lilxder2
You sound like a foid in question.

First, your outlook is in general feminine. Oversensitivity to male aesthetics is a feminine taught behavior you need to overwrite. This hypersensitivity grows through issues with your self esteem and self confidence. Its amplified by rejection.

We can see this because first, your worried about being seen as a "Creep". Being seen by who? Women? Men? So are you scared of them? Lower your inhib or dont go to low inhib events. Like i said, this oversensitized behavior is a result from the life you have been living (not saying its your fault, but you should definitely recognize this). Notice how that guy operated. What you called rapey was to her, "hot". Im not telling you to be autistic and emulate his behavior, but dont be a caged dog and cuck yourself thinking they are not all operating on animal behavior in there.

That guy you called ugly may not even be ugly to a women. If you knew about women's attraction, youd realize its not as aesthetic based as a male. This is partially due to differences in libido. Women are more attracted based on preselection and hypergamy. Imply that you are attractive, whether it be by social status, looks, height, fashion etc. And then be relatively top percent based on the people around you at the time, and women will find you attractive.

Do this and then read the room, test the waters, and operate on that animal nature(in a NT manner) and its no difference between you and him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OnlyWs, bradpittshairline and m0ss26
height is usseles if you are ugly , ignore retards above . if you are lean and have a good face you can get away with 5'8

if not kys

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and CreepyJewel1
lifefuel btw arent you german?
yeah i went once in 2017 in poland during their tour and then twice in 2022 germany
i've been draining for a while
(i use überoverpriced vpn to not leak my country but keep doing it myself all the time so whatever)​

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lilxder2 and IndraBC
yeah i went once in 2017 in poland during their tour and then twice in 2022 germany
i've been draining for a while
(i use überoverpriced vpn to not leak my country but keep doing it all the time so whatever)​
mirin OG status tbh, I hope they perform in germany again soon. do you know where they announce it usually? i dont follow them that much, only listen to their music

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
face copers will never acknowledge that unless your face is god-tier, it'll be tallfags standing out. And honestly tallfags are common af. If you're a nightclub full of upper middle-class college students, the average height will be decently over 6 foot even in a manlet country.
Size theory is legit.

At least in clubs and bars correct.

Amplified by high heel bitches.

5'7-5'9 manlets need a warm-environment

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and bluk
height is usseles if you are ugly , ignore retards above . if you are lean and have a good face you can get away with 5'8

if not kys

Most people on this site are normies.

Or they wouldn't be looksmaxxing.

being rapey af
Stopped reading. You got cucked and decided to project yoir insecurity by calling him rapey. Being dominant is not rapey you faggot

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
mirin OG status tbh, I hope they perform in germany again soon. do you know where they announce it usually? i dont follow them that much, only listen to their music
they were in spain recently the best way is to follow the CEO bladee himself in any social media
but they almost never do concerts its legit rare
if they did 3 a year here i'd be there in all of them lol​

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and lilxder2
Size theory is legit.
God I hate heightcopers so much. In no manlet country is the avg among weight zoomers above 6 ft. 6'1 is prob the avg among white zoomers in the Netherlandslol

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
At least in clubs and bars correct.

Amplified by high heel bitches.

5'7-5'9 manlets need a warm-environment
Or just wear lifts/elevator shoes. Although I do agree that size mogs in those settings for the most part. Why not just fraud tho if ur like 5’8?

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and m0ss26
This is why I inject

I been trying to be more low inhib when I go to raves/festivsls. When I was at the escape festival I hust started dancing with a latina and I got to grab tits and ass and everything. At an underground rave I tried to dance with a white girl and she left right away lol. I need to go to ee so I can get with attractive white women.

I'm 5'8 for context

Me and my friend were in the club a few nights ago dancing to hard techno with this foid. She looked like her and her friend were by themselves so I thought why not go over and dance with them, maybe see if she's interested in hooking up. She's smiling and making eye contact, great! It must be noted I have absolutely no idea how to pull girls in a club and I don't wanna be seen as a creep for being ultra forward so I usually just wait for them to make the first move or an obvious signal.

Then literally out of nowhere this utter mutant of a guy comes along and starts staring her down with a droolful lust in his eyes, bumping and grinding against her and generally being rapey af. I am not lying when I say this dude was incredibly ugly. He had a ginger broccoli mullet, shitty pizza face skin, prey eyes and nct. Foid in question turns round to see him already going to plant the lips on her. She duly obliges because his only redeeming quality is the fact that he's 6ft+. I never see her or her friend again the rest of the night.

Really got me wondering. I'm not a chad by any means but I have enough okayish features to be a solidly average MTN, yet I've seen some absolute troglodytes get HTBs in clubs whereas my short ass just feels so out of place there, like a little kid in hooters for the first time. Is height really the only thing that matters? Every short man on the planet may as well rope now if this is what we're up against.
I don’t even think this story is even true lol

Stopped reading. You got cucked and decided to project yoir insecurity by calling him rapey. Being dominant is not rapey you faggot
that’s just a giveaway of the story being fake

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
geomaxx if ur short and hot

I FUCKING WISH HEIGHT MEANT ANYTHING

LARP STORY

You sound like a foid in question.

First, your outlook is in general feminine. Oversensitivity to male aesthetics is a feminine taught behavior you need to overwrite. This hypersensitivity grows through issues with your self esteem and self confidence. Its amplified by rejection.

We can see this because first, your worried about being seen as a "Creep". Being seen by who? Women? Men? So are you scared of them? Lower your inhib or dont go to low inhib events. Like i said, this oversensitized behavior is a result from the life you have been living (not saying its your fault, but you should definitely recognize this). Notice how that guy operated. What you called rapey was to her, "hot". Im not telling you to be autistic and emulate his behavior, but dont be a caged dog and cuck yourself thinking they are not all operating on animal behavior in there.

That guy you called ugly may not even be ugly to a women. If you knew about women's attraction, youd realize its not as aesthetic based as a male. This is partially due to differences in libido. Women are more attracted based on preselection and hypergamy. Imply that you are attractive, whether it be by social status, looks, height, fashion etc. And then be relatively top percent based on the people around you at the time, and women will find you attractive.

Do this and then read the room, test the waters, and operate on that animal nature(in a NT manner) and its no difference between you and him.
Some real this this nigga wrote

How u even lower inhib to that level

Life begins at 6 foot but you can still try if your 5'10 or above