HOW TO SLAY AT THE CLUB - AN AUTISM-PROOF METHOD

Greycel warning!
The guy who wrote the guide looks like this:

Please, take care before trying these methods.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Kristin and 11 others
Jfl at this retard encouraging drinking alcohol every time you go out. THATS the fastest way to lose your looks.

No thanks. I’m good with tinder

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Kristin and 3 others
Jfl at this retard encouraging drinking alcohol every time you go out. THATS the fastest way to lose your looks.

No thanks. I’m good with tinder
drinking alcohol once a week isn't gonna do you any harm dude.
how's tinder going? i'd love to install it but my girlfirend's friends are on the app and they would defo snitch :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
he is chadlite yea
This is useless advice, obviously. Chadlites can do anything and slay.

If you wish to be The King of the jungle, it's not enough to act like a king. You must be The King.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Kristin, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Also how can u be attracted to someone with alcohol breath? Club girls have alc breath + sweaty compared to meeting up with a sober hot girl from a dating app.

She’s already preselected you from your hot pics and you don’t have to peacock around the club and drink alc like a retarded jester and lose your looks in the meanwhile.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Mastermind and 3 others
Marseille is dangerous ? And how is Nice more pleasant
yeah, marseille is the birmingham of france.
nice is where all the wealthy people go.
the port is great and the girls are elegant.
a lot of girls in marseille are chavs.

visit both cities, you'll agree

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, infini and Manletmachine
how's tinder going? i'd love to install it but my girlfirend's friends are on the app and they would defo snitch :feelswhy:

Alc is liver taxing. Liver is the master detoxer of the body.

It’s a poison so it’s taxing everytime.

But go ahead encourage people to drink while claiming you’re a non conformist JFL. The non conformist thing is to not compromise your body while also getting easy sex = dating apps.

Tinder mogs and u don’t feel like a retarded jester clown who needs alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, pneumocystosis and 2 others
What’s the point in going to the club if you aren’t gonna pull?

Serious question.

I see all these normies dressing up well, spending a shit ton of money on alcohol, getting drunk… for what???
“I just want to have a good time with my mates”.
Fucking idiots.

The club is where you go makeout with girls and escalate to sex.
Where else are you supposed to do it? At fucking burger king?

If you went to the club and did not pull a girl, then you wasted a lot of time and money.

Who even enjoys the club anyway? Always the same normie music, just with different remixes.

I think that normies go to the club with a glimpse of hope that they’ll get with a foid. They’re just too reality-checked to say they can pull.
Hence why they say they’re going just to have fun with their friends.

Have you ever seen a dude reject a girl just to spend time with his mates instead? Me neither.
Point proven. Lie debunked.

Might as well learn how to pull in the club, eh?

it’s me, pneumo, i pull 2-3 htbs+ on average, every night out.
You can believe what i say is legit.

Step 1:
You need some mates.
Their looks level is irrelevant! You just need to be the mogger of the group really, that’s the only constraint.
My htn friend NEVER pulls when he goes out with me. He always pulls when he goes out with his normie friends.

A group of 3-5 people is ideal. You can have girls in your group, no problem.

Step 2:
You need to drink. A lot.
It depends on how low inhib you are.
I can dance with foids after 3 shots, but i need a lot more to have the confidence to approach (i rarely ever approach).

You need to be drunk enough to dance without being awkward.

Step 3:
When you get to the club, go for a quality check.
Ditch your mates for a bit, tell them you need to go to the toilet.
During that time, walk around the club, find your target(s). Get iois if you can.
What I like to do is to walk through groups of cute girls. While they move out the way, i say thank you in a very genuine and appreciative manner, and look at the prettiest foid in the eyes and smile. Sometimes the girls will look at each other and giggle, or even stop you to chat.
Whatever happens, you have established a (hopefully) mutual ioi with a cute girl.
That’s when you leave and go back to your friend group.

Step 4:
Spend time with your friends.
You don’t want them to think you’re only going clubbing to pull. Pretend you’re having a good time with them.
Meanwhile, try to get eye contact with the foid you ioi’ed just before.

Step 5:
Dance with your mates and get them closer to your target’s friend group. You need to be smooth and not seem like a creep (chad cannot be creep anyway).
Slowly but surely, start dancing with one of the foids from your target’s friend group.
Soon, her friends will likely join, and naturally, your friends may join too.

At this point, i'd advise staying in front of your target, not next to her. You need to be able to get eye contact with her while your dancing with her friends.

Step 6:
Keep dancing with her mates.
This is where my autism kicks in and generally pays off REALLY WELL.

I make myself laugh and smile for literally any reason. I have a cute smile and it makes me seem NT and confident.

Then, this is my signature move. You can steal it and use it, but I mustn't catch you doing it in the same club as me!

My signature move is so powerful. I have a 100% success rate. I repeat, 100% success rate.
However, last time I mentioned it on this forum, I got JFLed hard.

You're all too high inhib to try it. You're too scared to do things differently.
This goes back to the universal law i believe in:

Anyway, enough talk. Here is my signature move:

While dancing with my target's friend, I stretch my hand out to the friend for a shake, as if I'm about to introduce myself:
View attachment 2157530
As the friend goes in for the shake, I quickly pull my hand back and do this:
View attachment 2157519

If only you could see their reactions. Priceless.
They usually laugh and look at their friends like "what?". You in the mean time should be laughing too.
Then you go in for the shake again. This time she'll be a bit wary, and may even refuse at first, but convince her.
This time shake her hand properly and smile.

THEN, move to your target. Go in to shake her hand.
She'll probably refuse in a joking manner, thinking you'll do the hand trick to her too.

NOW IS THE TIME TO BREAK THE BARRIERS.

Go up to her ear and ask "why not? do you hate me already?" and smirk.
She'll probably answer some shit like "nooo i don't but [blabla]".
This is where you can pick up on if she likes you or not.

If she likes you, she will smile too. This is so powerful. If she doesn't like you she'll will seem a bit irritated or simply uninterested in the interaction with you.
If she likes you she'll go upto your ear to talk and touch your cheek or shoulder with her other hand while she's talking.

This is a foolproof way of knowing if she wants you. No risk and no cringy declarations.

If she likes you, just keep dancing with her. Don't exclude her from her own friend group, dance in front of/next to her.

Then while you dance, you need to start flirting.

What I do ALWAYS is I take the piss out of her dance moves.

I imitate her (in a shittier way) and laugh. I always get a reaction out of that.
Then I walk up to her ear and tell her "you really can't dance".
Pro tip: make sure you add the "really", because "you can't dance" isn't sarcastic enough, she could take it seriously. Some foids get offended really easily so you don't wanna do that.

She'll either laugh, or get offended. She should laugh, because she's into you.

Then keep talking to her. Get to the point, take her hands, dance with her, whatever.

Now to the kiss.

Wait until she talks to you, to your face. While she speaks, look at her in the eyes, smile and completely ignore what she's saying.
Once she stops speaking, keep locking into her eyes and smile more. She will lock into your eyes and smile.
That's when you go in for the kiss.

When kissing, let her open her mouth first. When she does, so do you.

She needs to set the tempo, all girls have different kiss-speed settings. Just follow.

Meanwhile, take your left hand and either grab her by the neck (dominant), or put it behind her ear (romantic).
Take your right hand and put in on her waist.
Whatever you do, don't just stand there awkwardly kissing her like a woodpecker.
View attachment 2158544

That's it really, as soon as you kiss her once, she's in the bag. You can go back and kiss her whenever you feel it.

What I like to do, is to spend 30 mins to an hour with a girl, then say "I need to go to the toilet".
I then leave and move on to find another chick, solo.

Girls will give out ioi's a lot easier in the club, so watch out for eye contact and smiles.

That's it for the method. It's literally autism-proof.

@Zetoch

pneumo
Update with your rad cycle?

What autistic guys can get laid too??

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and pneumocystosis
OLD is much better everything considered. No alcoholmaxing and jestermaxxing involved.

Party places are the worst places to pick up bitches.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Prince88 and 2 others
In my life experience i saw a lot of subhumans physically but NT getting girls.Guys who dance who are social who drink who talk with people act normal.Me on the other hand i just sit and watch people barely dance when i dance i look awkward even if im drunk.Getting girls in the club is not that hard for NT people you dont need to be Chad Chadlite.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, pneumocystosis and Acne Victim
Goated thread for the comedic value alone,
Also jfl of you jfl @ the author of this thread. At least he actually looksmaxxes and goes out unlike all you basement dwelling incels on here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin and pneumocystosis
I'd like to see ur OLD results but with tinder premium there's a feature to make you visible only to people you swipe right on

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Acne Victim

Serious question.

I see all these normies dressing up well, spending a shit ton of money on alcohol, getting drunk… for what???
Fucking idiots.

If you went to the club and did not pull a girl, then you wasted a lot of time and money.

Who even enjoys the club anyway? Always the same normie music, just with different remixes.

I think that normies go to the club with a glimpse of hope that they’ll get with a foid. They’re just too reality-checked to say they can pull.

Have you ever seen a dude reject a girl just to spend time with his mates instead? Me neither.

Step 1:
You need some mates.
Their looks level is irrelevant! You just need to be the mogger of the group really, that’s the only constraint.
My htn friend NEVER pulls when he goes out with me. He always pulls when he goes out with his normie friends.

Step 2:
I can dance with foids after 3 shots, but i need a lot more to have the confidence to approach (i rarely ever approach).

Step 3:
During that time, walk around the club, find your target(s). Get iois if you can.
What I like to do is to walk through groups of cute girls. While they move out the way, i say thank you in a very genuine and appreciative manner, and look at the prettiest foid in the eyes and smile. Sometimes the girls will look at each other and giggle, or even stop you to chat.
Whatever happens, you have established a (hopefully) mutual ioi with a cute girl.

Step 4:
You don’t want them to think you’re only going clubbing to pull. Pretend you’re having a good time with them.

Step 5:
Dance with your mates and get them closer to your target’s friend group. You need to be smooth and not seem like a creep (chad cannot be creep anyway).
Slowly but surely, start dancing with one of the foids from your target’s friend group.

At this point, i'd advise staying in front of your target, not next to her. You need to be able to get eye contact with her while your dancing with her friends.

Step 6:

I make myself laugh and smile for literally any reason. I have a cute smile and it makes me seem NT and confident.

Then, this is my signature move. You can steal it and use it, but I mustn't catch you doing it in the same club as me!

My signature move is so powerful. I have a 100% success rate. I repeat, 100% success rate.

You're all too high inhib to try it. You're too scared to do things differently.

While dancing with my target's friend, I stretch my hand out to the friend for a shake, as if I'm about to introduce myself:
View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

They usually laugh and look at their friends like "what?". You in the mean time should be laughing too.
Then you go in for the shake again. This time she'll be a bit wary, and may even refuse at first, but convince her.

She'll probably refuse in a joking manner, thinking you'll do the hand trick to her too.

If she likes you, she will smile too. This is so powerful. If she doesn't like you she'll will seem a bit irritated or simply uninterested in the interaction with you.
If she likes you she'll go upto your ear to talk and touch your cheek or shoulder with her other hand while she's talking.

This is a foolproof way of knowing if she wants you. No risk and no cringy declarations.

If she likes you, just keep dancing with her. Don't exclude her from her own friend group, dance in front of/next to her.

I imitate her (in a shittier way) and laugh. I always get a reaction out of that.
Pro tip: make sure you add the "really", because "you can't dance" isn't sarcastic enough, she could take it seriously. Some foids get offended really easily so you don't wanna do that.

Then keep talking to her. Get to the point, take her hands, dance with her, whatever.

Now to the kiss.

Wait until she talks to you, to your face. While she speaks, look at her in the eyes, smile and completely ignore what she's saying.
Once she stops speaking, keep locking into her eyes and smile more. She will lock into your eyes and smile.

She needs to set the tempo, all girls have different kiss-speed settings. Just follow.

Meanwhile, take your left hand and either grab her by the neck (dominant), or put it behind her ear (romantic).
Whatever you do, don't just stand there awkwardly kissing her like a woodpecker.
View attachment 2158544

That's it really, as soon as you kiss her once, she's in the bag. You can go back and kiss her whenever you feel it.

What I like to do, is to spend 30 mins to an hour with a girl, then say "I need to go to the toilet".

Girls will give out ioi's a lot easier in the club, so watch out for eye contact and smiles.

@Zetoch

pneumo
All you need to do is smile ( have to have nice teeth ofc) and have good fragrance. And not stand alone. Ez

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Subhuman revolution! If I did this thread I would be in prison 😢😢😢😢😢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 22124 and pneumocystosis
i almost slayed a stupid whore at a bar. she talked dirty to me. saying she like to suck cock. but i was too stupid and autistic to do anything.

slaying at clubs = impossible

slaying at bars = possible

Not impossible but there are nights only a Chadlite or tall jacked HTNs seem to be getting any action. I would say at a standard bar a regular HTN has a lot better chance.

• +1

Serious question.

Fucking idiots.

Step 1:
You need some mates.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

Now to the kiss.

View attachment 2158544

@Zetoch

pneumo
good guide. Texting and snapchat game next?

• Love it
OLD is much better everything considered. No alcoholmaxing and jestermaxxing involved.

Party places are the worst places to pick up bitches.

Let them looksmin.

Op and his retarded impressionable army of incel minions will never know what’s it’s like to get 9 hours of sleep, wake up at 6am and have a hot girl come over from hinge and fuck her sober before your 9am finance lecture.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, Acne Victim and pneumocystosis
Les boîtes sont un enfer pour moi, full chad, impossible de pécho si t'es un lambda/sbh comme moi frérot

Serious question.

Fucking idiots.

Step 1:
You need some mates.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

Now to the kiss.

View attachment 2158544

@Zetoch

pneumo
unbeliveable

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
Have you ever seen a dude reject a girl just to spend time with his mates instead? Me neither.​
Not bragging, even because you mog me, but i rejected 3 girls last time i went out, the girls approached on me (One legit oferred the friend to have sex right there) but i didnt want to. I legit just wanted for that to be over so i could go back home and rot in this hole researching about antrophology, i wish i had more libido so i couldnt think about how shit this world is

@pneumocystosis i can’t dance

Idk how to dance

I feel like people r watching me and judging me when I dance
Any ways to go about this or learn how to dance good

Thanks

@pneumocystosis You're wasting time doing this with every girl. On your looks level you can just dance up to any girl grab her hips and kiss in 30 secs. When I was 16 I used to go through like 10 girls a night doing this.

• JFL
JFL this is the type of shit I would write on Lookism when I was your age

• Love it
“I just want to have a good time with my mates”.​
you're right bro lol this is the biggest cope ever if I wanna chill with my homies I'll just go to their houses or some shit not a fucking club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 22962
hell nah i aint horny enough to be doing allat for a htb, i play the 0 effort rule, only put effort with stacylites+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and pneumocystosis
I’ll try this shit this Saturday

• Love it
great thread as per usual my nigga will apply this when i get back to clubbing

you just forgot to brainsmash the bitch after making out with her so she gets instantly emotionally addicted to you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma, pneumocystosis and poopoohead
Let them looksmin.

Op and his retarded impressionable army of incel minions will never know what’s it’s like to get 9 hours of sleep, wake up at 6am and have a hot girl come over from hinge and fuck her sober before your 9am finance lecture.
Clubs are absolute shit, I don't go anymore unless in some really special occasion like when I'm meeting up with a old friend or something in the likes.

If you aren't good-looking, you will just make out with some girls but not so often bring them home. It's way better to have a maxxed out profile on Tinder, and then just bring girls over rather than spending a fuck ton of money on clubbing, drinks and all this shit - also not fucking ruining your health.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 27472 and tinderhacker
Clubs are absolute shit, I don't go anymore unless in some really special occasion like when I'm meeting up with a old friend or something in the likes.

If you aren't good-looking, you will just make out with some girls but not so often bring them home. It's way better to have a maxxed out profile on Tinder, and then just bring girls over rather than spending a fuck ton of money on clubbing, drinks and all this shit - also not fucking ruining your health.

Someone gets it.

Imagine drinking (literally pro aging and looksminning in the long run) for a girl that I fuck 5 minutes after letting into my apartment. This is why tinder will always be king. After tinder and how fast you can escalate to sex, I literally am not programmed to be a dancing jestering idiot that has the mental capacity to put in anymore effort than a couple minutes. Tinder has spoiled me but I like it that way.

I truly look down at these impressionable dumb mother fuckers that flirt and all this extra shit over girls that are sucking my balls 5 minutes into me letting them into my place. How can as a man you be satisfied with jestering girls knowing Maher can just say “face down ass up” on tinder and that’s it.

and even bigger than that is men give into conformity. The game isn’t to slay. The game is to retain good looks and health and always stay ahead of the curve with anti aging AND slay. Slaying matters zero if you’re aging and inflaming your body to do it.

Idc tho I want people to age and end up looking like shit. It only helps me long term.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, GigaAscender and Acne Victim

Serious question.

Fucking idiots.

Step 1:
You need some mates.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

Now to the kiss.

View attachment 2158544

@Zetoch

pneumo
Step 1: Be chadlite
Does it work for 5'5" curries then?

• +1
W rizz, great thread bro

• Love it
If your autism-proof guide's first step is "have friends" it's not really autism-proof, brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and pneumocystosis
If your autism-proof guide's first step is "have friends" it's not really autism-proof, brother
i said autism-proof, not beyondRepair-proof

• So Sad
Reactions: Mastermind
"i pull 2-3 girls a night"

"i kiss them then move onto the next one"

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and pneumocystosis
"i pull 2-3 girls a night"

"i kiss them then move onto the next one"
i stay with one for 30 mins to an hour.
i also spend time with my boys

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
I can't do that thing with the nose, I'm sure it does really work, but I just can't. I'd rather die a virgin then do that thing to get sex.

Serious question.

Fucking idiots.

Step 1:
You need some mates.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

Now to the kiss.

View attachment 2158544

@Zetoch

pneumo
What a fucking retarded thing to do trying to shake her hand:ROFLMAO:funniest thing on looksmax

HAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

The beginning started off pretty regular and like a legit guide but when you got to the 4th-grade hand swerve move I was dying laughing

Serious question.

Fucking idiots.

Step 1:
You need some mates.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

Now to the kiss.

View attachment 2158544

@Zetoch

pneumo
In general, what topics do you talk about with HTBs in clubs without being generic or boring while being flirty?

How do u fuck them tho

Serious question.

Fucking idiots.

Step 1:
You need some mates.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

Now to the kiss.

View attachment 2158544

@Zetoch

pneumo

Tldr

Just be pneumo