HOW TO SLAY AT THE CLUB - AN AUTISM-PROOF METHOD

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
What’s the point in going to the club if you aren’t gonna pull?

Serious question.

I see all these normies dressing up well, spending a shit ton of money on alcohol, getting drunk… for what???
“I just want to have a good time with my mates”.
Fucking idiots.

The club is where you go makeout with girls and escalate to sex.
Where else are you supposed to do it? At fucking burger king?

If you went to the club and did not pull a girl, then you wasted a lot of time and money.

Who even enjoys the club anyway? Always the same normie music, just with different remixes.

I think that normies go to the club with a glimpse of hope that they’ll get with a foid. They’re just too reality-checked to say they can pull.
Hence why they say they’re going just to have fun with their friends.

Have you ever seen a dude reject a girl just to spend time with his mates instead? Me neither.
Point proven. Lie debunked.

Might as well learn how to pull in the club, eh?

it’s me, pneumo, i pull 2-3 htbs+ on average, every night out.
You can believe what i say is legit.

Step 1:
You need some mates.
Their looks level is irrelevant! You just need to be the mogger of the group really, that’s the only constraint.
My htn friend NEVER pulls when he goes out with me. He always pulls when he goes out with his normie friends.

A group of 3-5 people is ideal. You can have girls in your group, no problem.

Step 2:
You need to drink. A lot.
It depends on how low inhib you are.
I can dance with foids after 3 shots, but i need a lot more to have the confidence to approach (i rarely ever approach).

You need to be drunk enough to dance without being awkward.

Step 3:
When you get to the club, go for a quality check.
Ditch your mates for a bit, tell them you need to go to the toilet.
During that time, walk around the club, find your target(s). Get iois if you can.
What I like to do is to walk through groups of cute girls. While they move out the way, i say thank you in a very genuine and appreciative manner, and look at the prettiest foid in the eyes and smile. Sometimes the girls will look at each other and giggle, or even stop you to chat.
Whatever happens, you have established a (hopefully) mutual ioi with a cute girl.
That’s when you leave and go back to your friend group.

Step 4:
Spend time with your friends.
You don’t want them to think you’re only going clubbing to pull. Pretend you’re having a good time with them.
Meanwhile, try to get eye contact with the foid you ioi’ed just before.

Step 5:
Dance with your mates and get them closer to your target’s friend group. You need to be smooth and not seem like a creep (chad cannot be creep anyway).
Slowly but surely, start dancing with one of the foids from your target’s friend group.
Soon, her friends will likely join, and naturally, your friends may join too.

At this point, i'd advise staying in front of your target, not next to her. You need to be able to get eye contact with her while your dancing with her friends.

Step 6:
Keep dancing with her mates.
This is where my autism kicks in and generally pays off REALLY WELL.

I make myself laugh and smile for literally any reason. I have a cute smile and it makes me seem NT and confident.

Then, this is my signature move. You can steal it and use it, but I mustn't catch you doing it in the same club as me!

My signature move is so powerful. I have a 100% success rate. I repeat, 100% success rate.
However, last time I mentioned it on this forum, I got JFLed hard.

You're all too high inhib to try it. You're too scared to do things differently.
This goes back to the universal law i believe in:

YOU NEED TO BE LOW INHIB IF YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING EXOTIC IN LIFE.
YOU HAVE TO BE A NONCONFORMIST.

Anyway, enough talk. Here is my signature move:

While dancing with my target's friend, I stretch my hand out to the friend for a shake, as if I'm about to introduce myself:

As the friend goes in for the shake, I quickly pull my hand back and do this:

If only you could see their reactions. Priceless.
They usually laugh and look at their friends like "what?". You in the mean time should be laughing too.
Then you go in for the shake again. This time she'll be a bit wary, and may even refuse at first, but convince her.
This time shake her hand properly and smile.

THEN, move to your target. Go in to shake her hand.
She'll probably refuse in a joking manner, thinking you'll do the hand trick to her too.

NOW IS THE TIME TO BREAK THE BARRIERS.

Go up to her ear and ask "why not? do you hate me already?" and smirk.
She'll probably answer some shit like "nooo i don't but [blabla]".
This is where you can pick up on if she likes you or not.

If she likes you, she will smile too. This is so powerful. If she doesn't like you she'll will seem a bit irritated or simply uninterested in the interaction with you.
If she likes you she'll go upto your ear to talk and touch your cheek or shoulder with her other hand while she's talking.

This is a foolproof way of knowing if she wants you. No risk and no cringy declarations.

If she likes you, just keep dancing with her. Don't exclude her from her own friend group, dance in front of/next to her.

Then while you dance, you need to start flirting.

What I do ALWAYS is I take the piss out of her dance moves.

I imitate her (in a shittier way) and laugh. I always get a reaction out of that.
Then I walk up to her ear and tell her "you really can't dance".
Pro tip: make sure you add the "really", because "you can't dance" isn't sarcastic enough, she could take it seriously. Some foids get offended really easily so you don't wanna do that.

She'll either laugh, or get offended. She should laugh, because she's into you.

Then keep talking to her. Get to the point, take her hands, dance with her, whatever.

Now to the kiss.

Wait until she talks to you, to your face. While she speaks, look at her in the eyes, smile and completely ignore what she's saying.
Once she stops speaking, keep locking into her eyes and smile more. She will lock into your eyes and smile.
That's when you go in for the kiss.

When kissing, let her open her mouth first. When she does, so do you.

She needs to set the tempo, all girls have different kiss-speed settings. Just follow.

Meanwhile, take your left hand and either grab her by the neck (dominant), or put it behind her ear (romantic).
Take your right hand and put in on her waist.
Whatever you do, don't just stand there awkwardly kissing her like a woodpecker.

That's it really, as soon as you kiss her once, she's in the bag. You can go back and kiss her whenever you feel it.

What I like to do, is to spend 30 mins to an hour with a girl, then say "I need to go to the toilet".
I then leave and move on to find another chick, solo.

Girls will give out ioi's a lot easier in the club, so watch out for eye contact and smiles.

That's it for the method. It's literally autism-proof.

@Zetoch

pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Kristin, Ark and 39 others
Step 1: Be chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, aleksander, socialcel and 44 others
And tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, sozz, j05 and 15 others
Serious question.

I see all these normies dressing up well, spending a shit ton of money on alcohol, getting drunk… for what???
Fucking idiots.

NO.

If you went to the club and did not pull a girl, then you wasted a lot of time and money.

Who even enjoys the club anyway? Always the same normie music, just with different remixes.

I think that normies go to the club with a glimpse of hope that they’ll get with a foid. They’re just too reality-checked to admit they think they can possibly pull.

Have you ever seen a dude reject a girl just to spend time with his mates instead? Me neither.

Step 1:
You need some mates.
Their looks level is irrelevant! You just need to be the mogger of the group really, that’s the only constraint.
My htn friend NEVER pulls when he goes out with me. He always pulls when he goes out with his normie friends.

Step 2:
I can dance with foids after 3 shots, but i need a lot more to have the confidence to approach (i rarely ever approach).

Step 3:
During that time, walk around the club, find your target(s). Get iois if you can.
What I like to do is to walk through groups of cute girls. While they move out the way, i say thank you in a very genuine and appreciative manner, and look at the prettiest foid in the eyes and smile. Sometimes the girls will look at each other and giggle, or even stop you to chat.
Whatever happens, you have established a (hopefully) mutual ioi with a cute girl.

Step 4:
You don’t want them to think you’re only going clubbing to pull. Pretend you’re having a good time with them.

Step 5:
Dance with your mates and get them closer to your target’s friend group. You need to be smooth and not seem like a creep (chad cannot be creep anyway).
Slowly but surely, start dancing with one of the foids from your target’s friend group.

At this point, i'd advise staying in front of your target, not next to her. You need to be able to get eye contact with her while your dancing with her friends.

Step 6:

I make myself laugh and smile for literally any reason. I have a cute smile and it makes me seem NT and confident.

Then, this is my signature move. You can steal it and use it, but I mustn't catch you doing it in the same club as me!

My signature move is so powerful. I have a 100% success rate. I repeat, 100% success rate.

You're all too high inhib to try it. You're too scared to do things differently.

While dancing with my target's friend, I stretch my hand out to the friend for a shake, as if I'm about to introduce myself:
View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

They usually laugh and look at their friends like "what?". You in the mean time should be laughing too
Then you go in for the shake again. This time she'll be a bit wary, and may even refuse at first, but convince her.*

She'll probably refuse in joking manner, thinking you'll do the hand trick to her too.

If she likes you, she will smile too. This is so powerful. If she doesn't like you she'll will seem a bit irritated or simply uninterested in the interaction with you.
If she likes you she'll go upto your ear to talk and touch your cheek or shoulder with her other hand while she's talking.

This is a foolproof way of knowing if she wants you. No risk and no cringy declarations.

If she likes you, just keep dancing with her. Don't exclude her from her own friend group, dance in front of/next to her.

I imitate her (in a shittier way) and laugh. I always get a reaction out of that.
Pro tip: make sure you add the "really", because "you can't dance" isn't sarcastic enough, she could take it seriously. Some foids get offended really easily so you don't wanna do that.

Then keep talking to her. Get to the point, take her hands, dance with her, whatever.

Now to the kiss.

Wait until she talks to you, to your face. While she speaks, look at her in the eyes, smile and completely ignore what she's saying.
Once she stops speaking, keep locking into her eyes and smile more. She will lock into your eyes and smile.

She needs to set the tempo, all girls have different kiss-speed settings. Just follow.

Meanwhile, take your left hand and either grab her by the neck (dominant), or put it behind her ear (romantic).
Whatever you do, don't just stand there awkwardly kissing her like a woodpecker.
View attachment 2158544

That's it really, as soon as you kiss her once, she's in the bag. You can go back and kiss her whenever you feel it.

What I like to do, is to spend 30 mins to an hour with a girl, then say "I need to go to the toilet".

Girls will give out ioi's a lot easier in the club, so watch out for eye contact and smiles.

That's it for the guide. It's literally autism-proof.

pneumo
Step 2: have a 12 inch bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 27932 and 6 others
Thats all cool but we dont go to clubs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 24347, Rimaxtis and 5 others
Solid guide for autismcels however
You just need to be the mogger of the group really, that’s the only constraint.
It's over for me unless I ditch all my friends and go mate hunting to the nearest CS building

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 24347, FML0908 and 4 others
None of this can be remembered when you are actually in the club tbh
You do as your true nature is
High effort and good thread tho

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Geist, Majkal and 13 others
degenerate and haram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, GigaAscender, Deleted member 22962 and 6 others
Serious question.

Fucking idiots.

NO.

I think that normies go to the club with a glimpse of hope that they’ll get with a foid. They’re just too reality-checked to admit they think they can possibly pull.

Step 1:
You need some mates.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

They usually laugh and look at their friends like "what?". You in the mean time should be laughing too
Then you go in for the shake again. This time she'll be a bit wary, and may even refuse at first, but convince her.*

She'll probably refuse in joking manner, thinking you'll do the hand trick to her too.

Now to the kiss.

View attachment 2158544

That's it for the guide. It's literally autism-proof.

pneumo
Muh autism

• +1
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer and pneumocystosis
Dnrd + Doesnt work for incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, FML0908, GigaAscender and 12 others
Dnrd, just be tall chad and do anything.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Agentq12345678, FML0908 and 6 others
I like your fanfic, OP, publish it on Wattpad.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, ascension and pneumocystosis
tell me what the fuck this empty experience would give you the day after, you’re not even procreating.
just lose time, energy, and soul theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, 5.5psl and pneumocystosis
tell me what the fuck this empty experience would give you the day after, you’re not even procreating.
just lose time, energy, and soul theory
well if you really like her, stay with her throughout the night and take her home...
not exactly rocket science, is it?

• +1
Reactions: Solar
What I like to do is to walk through groups of cute girls. While they move out the way, i say thank you in a very genuine and appreciative manner, and look at the prettiest foid in the eyes and smile.
That will get 'em

Jerma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johnnymacster, garoupilled_, Lonenely sigma and 5 others
Need a guide for what to do if you got the clap from fucking a nasty slut on the toilet

Pissing glass for a week is rarely worth it

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Doesn't work for sub-chadlite. Club scene is also dire at this point.

I think I went out on average twice a week for a year and got nothing. Pretty much followed ur guide and I acted low inhib. There was an incongruency between my looks and confidence though. Before the start of every night, I would put aside my past experiences and assume a clean slate. It never mattered though. It was all looks. I saw ppl better-looking than me get women effortlessly. Some of them weren't even confident, but they had FACE and height. And I still believe all of this behavioural stuff matters, but it's useless if u can't pass the initial looks threshold.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Kristin, infini and 8 others
You need to be social but its looks mostly. Anything short of a tall HTN doesnt have it easy at most clubs. As far as observations I think being in a group of HTNs is the best as their friends will cock block you sometimes if there is no guy in your group that meets their looks threshold and if you are with a Chadlite your target will want him instead of you even if he is after her friend (unless her friend is clearly better looking).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, autistic_tendencies, try2beme and 2 others
Doesn't work for sub-chadlite. Club scene is also dire at this point.

I think I went out on average twice a week for a year and got nothing. Pretty much followed ur guide and I acted low inhib. There was an incongruency between my looks and confidence though. Before the start of every night, I would put aside my past experiences and assume a clean slate. It never mattered though. It was all looks. I saw ppl better-looking than me get women effortlessly. Some of them weren't even confident, but they had FACE and height. And I still believe all of this behavioural stuff matters, but it's useless if u can't pass the initial looks threshold.
Op forgot to mention the most important step: be attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, EverythingMattersCel and pneumocystosis
@DoctorLooksmax can tell you from experience, the best way to slay in a club is have your mate kiss a girl, then ask for a kiss, where you proceed to grind on her ass when she's kissing your mate, then exchange social medias with her and fuck after she refuses to ghost you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, inceI, SWESLAY and 2 others
Good thread, I have normie mates that talk about clubbing all week, wear expensive clothes, cologne and shoes even get a hair cut before going out, just to not approach any women JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 24347, ChileanMaxxer and 4 others
@DoctorLooksmax can tell you from experience, the best way to slay in a club is have your mate kiss a girl, then ask for a kiss, where you proceed to grind on her ass when she's kissing your mate, then exchange social medias with her and fuck after she refuses to ghost you
what the fuck did i just read :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, SWESLAY and LowTrust

Serious question.

Fucking idiots.

Step 1:
You need some mates.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

They usually laugh and look at their friends like "what?". You in the mean time should be laughing too.
Then you go in for the shake again. This time she'll be a bit wary, and may even refuse at first, but convince her.

She'll probably refuse in a joking manner, thinking you'll do the hand trick to her too.

Now to the kiss.

View attachment 2158544

@Zetoch

pneumo
another banger thread thanks man
unfortunately my friends group barely into clubbing, does it apply for going dou (with 1 friend) or solo?
also have u ever tried going solo?

• Love it
Good thread, I have normie mates that talk about clubbing all week, wear expensive clothes, cologne and shoes even get a hair cut before going out, just to not approach any women JFL
yeah man, the degeneracy is insane.
Normies are fucking stupid and ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, SWESLAY and Deleted member 27472
another banger thread thanks man
unfortunately my friends group barely into clubbing, does it apply for going dou (with 1 friend) or solo?
also have u ever tried going solo?
yep I’ve gon solo, but you need to be extra NT.
If someone asks if you’re by yourself, just say that your mates left cus they were sick.
You must not appear needy or “on the pull”. That is repelling.

Going with 1 friend is enough too, but he must be on the pull too.

Thanks for the kind comment

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, newperson and Lawton88

Serious question.

Fucking idiots.

Step 1:
You need some mates.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

View attachment 2157530
View attachment 2157519

Now to the kiss.

View attachment 2158544

@Zetoch

pneumo
good thread, do you think going out with bigger or smaller groups is better? bigger could be better if you mog all of them as it will bring more attention to you and make you stand out more, but it could make you blend in more which is obviously not what you want

• +1
Need a guide for what to do if you got the clap from fucking a nasty slut on the toilet

Pissing glass for a week is rarely worth it
take doxycycline preemptively if you're going to fuck skanks you moron

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 22623 and pneumocystosis
good thread, do you think going out with bigger or smaller groups is better? bigger could be better if you mog all of them as it will bring more attention to you and make you stand out more, but it could make you blend in more which is obviously not what you want
i think smaller groups are better.
Imagine if your target is in a group of 2 people, it’ll be awkward if she and her friend get swarmed by 7 dudes.

if you’re in a group of 2 people and your target is in a larger group, approaching them shouldn’t be an issue.

I think the sweet spot is 3 people.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
So called friends are a liability. Go out alone

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Kristin, Prince88 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Kristin, russwestbrook and 3 others
i almost slayed a stupid whore at a bar. she talked dirty to me. saying she like to suck cock. but i was too stupid and autistic to do anything.

slaying at clubs = impossible

slaying at bars = possible

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 24347 and 4 others
Make a guide about finding a lovely loyal trad virgin wife instead

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, garoupilled_ and 3 others
Banger thread

• Love it
Firm handshake your way into some pussy theory :lul: great thread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, garoupilled_ and 2 others
I did. My friends do it.

• Woah
@pneumocystosis why do u say Nice mogs

• JFL
Did not read a single letter

@pneumocystosis why do u say Nice mogs
nice city in the south of france with lots of beautiful girls.
it's like marseille, but a lot less dangerous and a lot more pleasant.
perfect temperature and weather 80% of the year...

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Manletmachine
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 28414
nice city in the south of france with lots of beautiful girls.
it's like marseille, but a lot less dangerous and a lot more pleasant.
perfect temperature and weather 80% of the year...
Marseille is dangerous ? And how is Nice more pleasant

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and pneumocystosis
I suppose OP is attractive so this advice is useless for subhuman like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 22124 and 3 others
jfl i do the hand thing a lot too

what also work rly well for me is if youve built a little bit of rapport with a girl on a night out, act like you forgot her name or completely oblivious, ofc always combined with a charming smile after

gl girls arent used to being shit on