Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and atlantean
Send ur face

Reverse the genders and niggas would be getting clowned on reddit

unless you're Chad ofc

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Reverse the genders and niggas would be getting clowned on reddit

unless you're Chad ofc
even chad would get ignored if he sent this jfl, witty pick up lines are incel technique and foids hate it and see it as desperation

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
i slayed a virgin stacylite muslim emirati girl a few months ago, she was telling me about her aspirations of getting into modelling and working on her portfolio and i slayed her with no mercy, she even told me how religious her parents are and how much islam meant to her, i guess not even ur kind can resist the BWC

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
i slayed a virgin stacylite muslim emirati girl a few months ago, she was telling me about her aspirations of getting into modelling and working on her portfolio and i slayed her with no mercy, she even told me how religious her parents are and how much islam meant to her, i guess not even ur kind can resist the BWC
Tales

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Whats ur cock size im curious

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
All religious convictions vanish at the sight of BWC/BBC. Religion is cope for foids it’s just to be quirky.

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean
Actual tales u might be the biggest larp here other than WishIWasntLarping
if it makes u feel better abt ur rotting while i fuck ur women, ill get @WishIwasChico into arab slaying too when he comes london jfl

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
All religious convictions vanish at the sight of BWC/BBC. Religion is cope for foids it’s just to be quirky.
very true, i would only feel bad if she wasnt a muslim, nice girl bar that

if it makes u feel better abt ur rotting while i fuck ur women, ill get @WishIwasChico into arab slaying too when he comes london jfl
U didnt do any of this and u dont have an 8 incher stop spewing ur fantasys on here

You’d get these results if u were nbp 7.2

I heavily doubt ur unlarped correctly measured 8 inches
nigga getting all technical about dick sizes, just accept the mog and keep sending ur hottest foids to europe so i can slay them

nigga getting all technical about dick sizes, just accept the mog and keep sending ur hottest foids to europe so i can slay them
cope white women are literally dogs to ethnics

If you actually live in europe you’d know

Like i said, you’d get those results at nbp 7 inches